•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode is complete package of disappointment

Same storyline 

Whi blackmail of jaydad se nikalna and rishte nate todna,whi chupna and not telling shaurya about this all because she is main lead so she is sacrifice ki devi asin every serial and mostly decision of anokhi they should move the track in different direction 

And most important anokhi kuch bhi bol ri h 

I think they should work more on story and dialogues

Makers and creaters should get in mind there is no criteria of sacrifice in true love 

Infact don't know why I have started loving ahir and anokhi scenes

And above all anokhi costume k toh khne hi kya return of those baggy tops and top of that her makeup 💄 baap re 

I think they have allergy with her good costume 

Originally posted by lonelyyyy

Today's episode is complete package of disappointment

Same storyline 

Whi blackmail of jaydad se nikalna and rishte nate todna,whi chupna and not telling shaurya about this all because she is main lead so she is sacrifice ki devi asin every serial and mostly decision of anokhi they should move the track in different direction 

And most important anokhi kuch bhi bol ri h 

I think they should work more on story and dialogues

Makers and creaters should get in mind there is no criteria of sacrifice in true love 

Infact don't know why I have started loving ahir and anokhi scenes

And above all anokhi costume k toh khne hi kya return of those baggy tops and top of that her makeup 💄 baap re 

I think they have allergy with her good costume 

I don't think it's disappointment.. It was needed for story to move forward. Plus Anokhi didn't give up to jaydad thing.  She gave up to the Shaurya's career bit. The kind of blackmail Tej did.. it's normal for her to break down. 

She needed to trust him give him that opportunity to decided on his career like she wants to make her decisions on her life... The sad part it was no longer individuals but husband and wife... And should have been handled in that manner... To many times breakups are shown in order to move forward and sometimes that should not  always be the first option.. 

Same gissi pitti twist .. why can't she discuss it with Shaurya directly ??  This mahaan sacrifice syndrome of ITV FLs are so frustrating😕

Today's episode was all over the place for me.  Shaurya running around looking for Anokhi like a teenager.  Anokhi hiding from him and both screaming at each other like kids.  They both have a long way to go to communicate like two adults.  Let Shaurya decide what he wants to do with his career.  If the roles were reversed Anokhi would not allow him to make this decision on behalf of her so the same applies to this situation.  

Secondly please Anokhi do something about your makeup.  That bronzer on the nose and cheeks are too much.

Edited by Avana - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ShakhiLove

I don't think it's disappointment.. It was needed for story to move forward. Plus Anokhi didn't give up to jaydad thing.  She gave up to the Shaurya's career bit. The kind of blackmail Tej did.. it's normal for her to break down. 

I expect something mature from her. 

Ok she hide from him but atleast she could reason much much better with him . 

What I feel is it's realistic see many time it happenes in a fmy they dont agree and the girl she backs out whatever be the reason it's reality and that is what everyone like about the show right that it's real so i think her reaction was what a normal girl would do as it's TV show BP blackmailed in reality fmy sugarcoat but say the same thing it won't work and all the other rubbish talks so I am not all disappointed and she is 20 she cannot always be perfect and mature she can also be wrong impulsive take wrong desions be immature...... Secondly I think this was needed for the upcoming shaddi track to increase trp hopefully shaddi track increase trp 

Third and most importantly I trust CV and writer they won't disappoint us 

Originally posted by Doll56

What I feel is it's realistic see many time it happenes in a fmy they dont agree and the girl she backs out whatever be the reason it's reality and that is what everyone like about the show right that it's real so i think her reaction was what a normal girl would do as it's TV show BP blackmailed in reality fmy sugarcoat but say the same thing it won't work and all the other rubbish talks so I am not all disappointed and she is 20 she cannot always be perfect and mature she can also be wrong impulsive take wrong desions be immature...... Secondly I think this was needed for the upcoming shaddi track to increase trp hopefully shaddi track increase trp 

Third and most importantly I trust CV and writer they won't disappoint us 

I m not accusing anokhi and above all this is not reality this is a dailysoap where a directors and team control the character so they should do something hatke

Chalo jsa bhi inhone socha bs show pr kuch farak na pde

Originally posted by lonelyyyy

I m not accusing anokhi and above all this is not reality this is a dailysoap where a directors and team control the character so they should do something hatke

Chalo jsa bhi inhone socha bs show pr kuch farak na pde

Hey I just felt that I don't mean ki someone accused anokhi I felt that so I spoke ...... Everyone is entitled to say or speak whatever is in there mind unless it's negative or would hurts someone ...... Beacuse words do effect.....