Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Parma’s interview

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Just heard his Interview. Ahaan & ishqi is going to get married... bhaishaab Mauza hi mauza 

They are going to be couple ...,,There will kundali sequence...

itni khushi main kaha rakhu???😍❤️😊

Edited by dieforasr - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So soon ?!!!

Once Shaadi ho gyi den family drama chalu. . Phir Ishqaan Kam aur Dadi Ka drama jyada dekhne milega. Can't they just date for some time ?

Also I feel shows where couple fall in love and get married soon .....loses the main charm very fast. Shows where the development of love story is dependent on a marriage track.....those work better. 

Show is relatively new. Marriage so fast will just kill off the fun and be start of Saas bahu drama. 

Anyways I wanted to stay longer wid the show since it has just started . I hope marriage track doesn't make me lose interest.

Edited by DaffodilsNew - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes, they should have made him pursue her, I mean he was so mean to her, she better not let him close to her for very long

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

So soon ?!!!

Once Shaadi ho gyi den family drama chalu. . Phir Ishqaan Kam aur Dadi Ka drama jyada dekhne milega. Can't they just date for some time ?

Also I feel shows where couple fall in love and get married soon .....loses the main charm very fast. Shows where the development of love story is dependent on a marriage track.....those work better. 

Show is relatively new. Marriage so fast will just kill off the fun and be start of Saas bahu drama. 

Anyways I wanted to stay longer wid the show since it has just started . I hope marriage track doesn't make me lose interest.

I agree. That's what I also feel. 

As for IPZN and other ITV , couple's marriage means , start of family drama. This Mayank part had such a nice build up. It's fine truth was revealed in today's choppy episode. It paved such a great and interesting premise for angsty romantic drama . But the tone pace and direction of the show has been set up for a boring premise as per everything we got today.

I would have preferred Ishqi's actual/ fake memory loss a better track than what is being planned .

Sorry but I'm just so disappointed 😔😣.

Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I expect ishqaan marriage without marriage how can you reveal dadis true face to everyone...it's needed now bcz there is no other track only remaining is dadis truth that needs ishqaan shaadi also I have strong feeling that Rhea mother has some enimity with Ahaans family that's why she made Rhea dating Ahaan and all till now...

I just hope writers don't spoil our ishqaan and totally turn ipzn as SaaS bahu drama...I want something new don't know what will happenin future

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

I agree. That's what I also feel. 

As for IPZN and other ITV , couple's marriage means , start of family drama. This Mayank part had such a nice build up. It's fine truth was revealed in today's choppy episode. It paved such a great and interesting premise for angsty romantic drama . But the tone pace and direction of the show has been set up for a boring premise as per everything we got today.

I would have preferred Ishqi's actual/ fake memory loss a better track than what is being planned .

Sorry but I'm just so disappointed 😔😣.

This. I can't believe I'm complaining about them getting to the point without dragging it but I really would've liked to see only half of the truth revealed at this point. The execution felt a little choppier in this episode-- I mean, even that Ishqi-Mayank confrontation was much better than Ahaan-Mayank confrontation imo, and I've been looking forward to this for so long only to get a half-assed version of it. If Ahaan had learned about Mayank partially, or if Ishqi had pretended to have an amnesia in order to leave Ahaan for good, it would have made sense (even though I agree that the memory loss thing is a little too dramatic). With this Mayank revelation out of the way, the only other big thing that remains unsolved is the Savitri track which automatically involves all the family members and not just Ishqaan. I'm doubtful how we'd ever get exclusively Ishqaan-centric storyline if this is how it's going to progress :/

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

This. I can't believe I'm complaining about them getting to the point without dragging it but I really would've liked to see only half of the truth revealed at this point. The execution felt a little choppier in this episode-- I mean, even that Ishqi-Mayank confrontation was much better than Ahaan-Mayank confrontation imo, and I've been looking forward to this for so long only to get a half-assed version of it. If Ahaan had learned about Mayank partially, or if Ishqi had pretended to have an amnesia in order to leave Ahaan for good, it would have made sense (even though I agree that the memory loss thing is a little too dramatic). With this Mayank revelation out of the way, the only other big thing that remains unsolved is the Savitri track which automatically involves all the family members and not just Ishqaan. I'm doubtful how we'd ever get exclusively Ishqaan-centric storyline if this is how it's going to progress :/

The makers should know Ishqaan is the most attractive thing about this show. Mayank's arc gave the spot light to Ishqi Ahaans love-hate relationship. Anger , MU , angst , jealousy realisation, guilt  then confession.

Leap was such a welcome change. the first three post leap episodes , while sad and depressing , didn't disappoint. 

The show is Ishq par Zor nahi , not society par zor nahi. I just hope the social commentary doesn't take the spotlight away from Ishqaan. I like social messages but dont want the main couple all mushy-mushy over social commentary.

For next few episodes till Airport scene , I just hope some redemption track is played. Some guilt is there. 

😞
😞

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Param was telling, there will be some Kundali drama before marriage. They are trying to cover all social issues. Sometimes love is not enough for a relationship 

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

The makers should know Ishqaan is the most attractive thing about this show. Mayank's arc gave the spot light to Ishqi Ahaans love-hate relationship. Anger , MU , angst , jealousy realisation, guilt  then confession.

Leap was such a welcome change. the first three post leap episodes , while sad and depressing , didn't disappoint. 

The show is Ishq par Zor nahi , not society par zor nahi. I just hope the social commentary doesn't take the spotlight away from Ishqaan. I like social messages but dont want the main couple all mushy-mushy over social commentary.

For next few episodes till Airport scene , I just hope some redemption track is played. Some guilt is there. 

😞
😞

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But i wonder itni jaldi Ishqaan shaadi plot kaise aaa gayi  i mean Rhea is still there  in bts along with her family then Ishqi se shaadi kaise hogi and also that witch budhiya will never let Ishqaan together🤔

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't worry it won't. In fact some shows got more interesting post marriage like Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi...it was also a new and very fresh show and in that also it was a love story and they get married but post that lot of problems came. The show got so popular that season 2 came and now the third season is coming. So in the same way, this show also might go since sooooo many problems are remaining

The revelation of Savitri and Dadi 

Ahaan' father's truth 

Mayank issue still remaining

And most importantly the difference of backgrounds of both Ahaan and Ishki. 

The nature of Ahaan 

Sarla aunty's mentality

So chill and enjoy the show