TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Who cares that Virat and Pakhi didn't acknowledge anything? The whole family believed Sai anyways. I laughed so hard at Kaku in the end when she was like so what if you guys had a relationship before marriage 🙏🙏🙏. Kaku ko koti koti pranaam. This is the same lady who gave a baby away because Chavan parivaar izzat was at stake 🤔. 

Pakhi looked like all her beizzati had given birth to triplets at the end there. Virat just looked like he still has no idea what Kaku was talking about. His poker face is better than Pakhi's. It was pretty funny that Kaku said Pakhi hasn't eaten and he was like - is Sai home. One more beizzati to add to her overflowing 'beizzati basket' for Bhabhi there. 

Sonali is totally team Sai these days. She has my ❤️ today for recognizing Sai's pain. 

Karishma's dramebaaz dialogues today had me rofl-ing. Someone in the writing team clearly has a sense of humor. They were trolling themselves bigtime 😂. What a hoot. 

Totally enjoyed today's filler episode. Sai rocked it bigtime and went off to college with swag leaving the daal that Patralekha put in the pressure cooker 2 episodes ago well and truly cooked. 

Sai ki daal gal gayi and Pakhi's goose is cooked as well 😂. 

PS: No comments on Virat till he opens his mouth. Until then it's the Sai Joshi show. Watch and enjoy, like Karishma said today 😋. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes it is a Sai Joshi show till Virat opens his mouth.Enjoyed the episode and Didi’s bezzati.

I'm getting irritated with Virat's single expression of superior disbelief. He keeps looking at Sai like 'I can't believe you're saying this.' It's like he doesn't know any Pakhi or any vaada and he's hearing all this for the first time. 🤷‍♀️

I don't understand sonali n karishma. If Sonali understands Sais pain why is she always calling her names?! She did the same when Sai helped mohit and ensured that mohit ate. But she forgot it the very next minute. And karishma only thinks of everything as a show put on for her to watch. She should enjoy with popcorn n coke. 🙄Matlab ek point tak funny hai but after a while its like- is she even part of the family or just a sadistic viewer who will laugh at everything. 

BK was ridiculous. She actually said- even if you two had a past-so what?! Like seriously? What happened to izzat, maryaada n all. Just coz she hates Sai, she will now be such a big hypocrite?! Who writes these dialogues. Really they must be crazy. Are they really trolling themselves or just stupid, i dont know. But this show is in equal parts exasperating and you cant help guffaw and roll your eyes at the ludicrousness of everything. 

Saare ek seh badh kar ek hai iss show mein. 

This content was originally posted by: Nja91

I don't understand sonali n karishma. If Sonali understands Sais pain why is she always calling her names?! She did the same when Sai helped mohit and ensured that mohit ate. But she forgot it the very next minute. And karishma only thinks of everything as a show put on for her to watch. She should enjoy with popcorn n coke. 🙄Matlab ek point tak funny hai but after a while its like- is she even part of the family or just a sadistic viewer who will laugh at everything. 

BK was ridiculous. She actually said- even if you two had a past-so what?! Like seriously? What happened to izzat, maryaada n all. Just coz she hates Sai, she will now be such a big hypocrite?! Who writes these dialogues. Really they must be crazy. Are they really trolling themselves or just stupid, i dont know. But this show is in equal parts exasperating and you cant help guffaw and roll your eyes at the ludicrousness of everything. 

Saare ek seh badh kar ek hai iss show mein. 

Don't rationalize. Like Rekha famously said in the wonderful '80s movie Khoobsurat- 'Sirf Nirmal Anand lo' 😊. 

Ok, but seriously - Sonali is just scared of Kaku and a bitchy person in general. Her dil is a mini version of her. Hence they are so double faced. 

Kaku- Idk man. Let's see if she finishes her thought tomorrow. It's like my grandmother was telling me I'm ok with you living in sin..no need marriage and all. That's the look Virat had on his face 😅. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

See everyone has partial amnesia in this show. I am sure if Samrat comes back and says the same thing they will all act shocked again.  May be P should serve some almonds to everyone in that house along with her Amrit chai to improve their memory power 🧠.  She should eat a few extra almonds since she keeps forgetting Virat has told her so many times he loves Sai and no longer considers the Vaada valid 😂

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TotallyPagalSai

I'm getting irritated with Virat's single expression of superior disbelief. He keeps looking at Sai like 'I can't believe you're saying this.' It's like he doesn't know any Pakhi or any vaada and he's hearing all this for the first time. 🤷‍♀️

Seriously, means writers are not showing Virat’s expression correctly. He is showing the dumbest character. What’s wrong with him. He was in love with Pakhi, made vaada and is shown ignoring Pakhis feelings. Pakhi openly shows her affection and as an IPS officer can’t he understand she is not acting like his vahini. And if he considers Pakhi as vahini and then why can’t he say Pakhi vahini like Mohit says to Sai as Sai vahini.... means why is he the most dumbest character.....and writers are copying everything from other serial. Don’t they have their own creative mind to change some dialogues. Sai acts so well but Pakhi and Virat’s expression are sometimes not according to the scene. Yesterday and today as well it was like as if he was smiling in between. And aise shocked kyu tha Virat jaise Sai ne kuch naya bataya hai... yeh toh pata hi hai usko ki he used to love Pakhi, considers more than some usual friend and have made vaada but he was like as if Sai said something new....

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When Virat asked kaku sai college se aayi nahi was one of  the best parts in today's epi even though it was a filler episode.