Posted: 2 years ago

I know I know I’m thinking wayyyy too far 

But remember how in the beginning episodes Raghav was so soft towards kids??? Just imagine how he’s going to be as a father ❤️ 

im just waiting for that dayyyy

Pls no chappal thought just came to my mind

here’s to many more episodes! Happy 100 😊😊😊

Edited by DivyaaaV - 2 years ago

Happy 100th🥳

I actually had a different thought, about how the couple may actually not be on the same page of having kids in future. That could be an interesting track, where may be they are unsure if even good idea to have kids. 😊

Could be a good modern take as having kids is not the best decision for every couple. 👏

Realistically, Pallavi should finish her studies or other interests. 👍🏼

Also with the way things are going, Rao's will have kids in the family through Kirti so not necessay for all siblibgs to have children. 😆

Most indian actors do not prefer to play the roles of parents as it unfortunately ages them in character and most quit the show soon.

Edited by chat_3 - 2 years ago

They’ll have three kids. And Raghav will be the softest towards his daughter  I remember that episode. The way the little kid asked him to come close and gave him a cute little peck on his cheek and ran off to her mum. Raghav had the most beautiful smile in that scene, it was tender and had a certain amount of longing in it. 

I agree about the last part, tough for them to play parents when they’re still young adults. It’s ok they’ll have kids in our fan fictions  

Kirti and Sunny are going so fast, Raghav May be a a mama soon, even before he gives his pallu a second hug. 😆

I like your idea of differing opinions on having or not having kids. I’d like to see Raghav wanting and Pallu not wanting. Now that will be interesting. 

Originally posted by chat_3

Happy 100th🥳

I actually had a different thought, about how the couple may actually not be on the same page of having kids in future. That could be an interesting track, where may be they are unsure if even good idea to have kids. 😊

Could be a good modern take as having kids is not the best decision for every couple. 👏

Realistically, Pallavi should finish her studies or other interests. 👍🏼

Also with the way things are going, Rao's will have kids in the family through Kirti so not necessay for all siblibgs to have children. 😆

Most indian actors do not prefer to play the roles of parents as it unfortunately ages them in character and most quit the show soon.

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

But remember how in the beginning episodes Raghav was so soft towards kids??? Just imagine how he’s going to be as a father ❤️ 

Hes gonna be the best dad.. id we ever see the day  butt not for a while though. Kids hoke kabab mein haddi bante hau yeh seperatiin hota hai.  So lets hope not anytime soon in story 🤣

Originally posted by Viewpoint

They’ll have three kids. And Raghav will be the softest towards his daughter  I remember that episode. The way the little kid asked him to come close and gave him a cute little peck on his cheek and ran off to her mum. Raghav had the most beautiful smile in that scene, it was tender and had a certain amount of longing in it. 

Why 3? 🤣🤣

You want more ? 🤣 Bas, I like the idea of 3 kids 

You want more ? 🤣 Bas, I like the idea of 3 kids 

🤣🤣 ek hi kaafi hai. 3 honge toh bed pe raghvi will be on edges of bed barely touching eachother. Ek hu kabab mein haddi kaafi hai 🤣

He will be a great father, like his own father. The scene with Lata was adorable. His family will be complete when he has kids, I'm sure. 

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Hehheeh i also want a scene where ragahv take pallu to a nornal medical check up to hodpital and ppl nisunderstood as they are a married couple for antenatal and a lady giving her kid to raghav saying ek min pakrein isey...and then ragahv started playing...and then lady commenting how cute he will be the father and then both feeeling awkward 🤣🤣