•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Oops Ashwini instead of talking and defending sai she keeps crying and keeps asking everyone to keep quiet...

Is this also a character???

Who's fed up with this crying baby a mother is a mother and she can turn fierce if anyone touches her child but what to say about Ashwini??

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 2 years ago

Ashwini actually defended sai before virat came.... Ashwini was even defending sai when she questioned pakhi for spying...at that point everyone started blasting on sai for character assasinating of pakhi...but ashwini said sai doesn't say anything without any reason

But when virat came down..and ashwini asked him to sort out things in private....but he put all the blame on sai that samjha samjha k thak chuka hu, aap koshish kr ligie , parivar me milke rhna nhi aata ise... something like that

Then after that ashwini become quiet because even she doesn't know what is truth, and what is going on between them....who is right who is wrong

And for me Ashwini who didn't get enough courage to stand for herself was actually standing for sai before virat came...and that's enough for me... Coz when her husband was mute and else others can do

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Antaramantara

Ashwini actually defended sai before virat came.... Ashwini was even defending sai when she questioned pakhi for spying...at that point everyone started blasting on sai for character assasinating of pakhi...but ashwini said sai doesn't say anything without any reason

But when virat came down..and ashwini asked him to sort out things in private....but he put all the blame on sai that samjha samjha k thak chuka hu, aap koshish kr ligie , parivar me milke rhna nhi aata ise... something like that

Then after that ashwini become quiet because even she doesn't know what is truth, and what is going on between them....who is right who is wrong

And for me Ashwini who didn't get enough courage to stand for herself was actually standing for sai before virat came...and that's enough for me... Coz when her husband was mute and else others can do

I won't say that i don't agree with you as you are right but her crying makes her weak and she's not enough fierce as needed....

Her tears weakened her.....

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I won't say that i don't agree with you as you are right but her crying makes her weak and she's not enough fierce as needed....

Because she knows in her heart and believes that Sai is saying is truth and she cannot defend Virat. 

She feels helpless about it and it comes in form of tears. 

Virat has inherited that trait from her.

Yeah because bk gang always insulted her... She didn't have that courage few months back even to say anything in front of them.... But now atleast everytime pp picked up a fight with sai ...she always taunted her or stopped....even that thing was noticed by sai too... remember sai said to aswini 'k aap pakhi didi se hmeaha puchti thi na k wo mujhse jealous kyu h, pr unke paas jawab nhi hota tha'... So this support from ashwini felt by sai too...

But ashwini is the mother of both virat and sai... So when virat was there ...all mute... Even told aswini k 'samjhaa samjha k thak chuka hu , pr ye sunne ko hi nhi tayyar h' these words validated pakhi's claim that sai and virat had fight and sai kickout him out of his room ( coz virat didn't deny from this allegation on sai+ virat is bimar too in front of everyone)...so I front of everyone sai became lier...who actually kickout his husband when he is not well, and she came here to take care of him

So after this ashwini became quiet...the maximum she could have done was to ask them to sort out things in room so that no one will again taunt sai, as no one is going to believe on her accusation...and exactly this thing happened... No one is believing sai plus everone got chance to taunt her further in future...

So for me Ashwini did right by continuously asking sai to not say everything in public coz at the end his beta and bff will get clean chit while sai will going to pay for this

But if you noticed , not even once ashwini denied Sai's allegations toward virat and pp ... This says a lot about her trust on sai coz virat is her son too

She does cry a lot, but I believe that's the inherent nature of the character Ashwini. But she does reply strongly where needed.

Originally posted by lisaback82

Totally agree with you.......why she cant tell PP off?? 

Finally someone who sees Ashwini as a very weak woman...she keeps crying and can't stop Pakhi who keeps demeaning her as a mother she could have asked Pakhi lots of questions putting her in a situation where she would have been warned but she herself has a bad way of expressing her words because Ashwini does not talk sharply but as if she's complaining about her situation....I can't see her up to the mark as a mother because not only feeding coaxing a child is role of a mother.

Originally posted by Rdigest

She does cry a lot, but I believe that's the inherent nature of the character Ashwini. But she does reply strongly where needed.

She's herself crying and with her complaining voice it is not strong enough...She talks word then a few seconds after an another words....I mean there's a pose in her dialogue delivery.

i don't say I don't like her TO BE NOTED "NOT AT ALL" I don't like how she keeps crying and complaining instead of slapping Pakhi where it is needed.

She's herself crying and with her complaining voice it is not strong enough...She talks word then a few seconds after an another words....I mean there's a pose in her dialogue delivery.

i don't say I don't like her TO BE NOTED "NOT AT ALL" I don't like how she keeps crying and complaining instead of slapping Pakhi where it is needed.

Yup we can get away with cutting down the crying bit a little. May be they have too much glycerin left and since Sai doesn't cry they are overusing on Aai 😁

Makers have made crying as Ashwini's character trait. Even I find her crying unnecessarily sometimes because it makes her weak and BK gang don't take her seriously. But today even Ashwini is confused and was not sure whom to believe. If not she would have shut atleast Pakhi from speaking nonsense.