•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

After the precap we know that all the family member of Choti Simar discovers Reema is off to "somewhere" and choti Simar is on her place. Badi Simar also overhears their conversation. It is set that Choti Simar is going to marry Aarav. But what will happen next?

1. Choti Simar will enter Oswal Familly or
  2. Reema will return before Bidaai

What do you guys think? 

Edited by desilseriesfan - 2 years ago

If it was only between the sisters, I could swallow the swap back before vidaai.

How can these OTT sanskaari parents send their unmarried daughter to live as someone's wife?? hard to digest.

I think badi simar will get Arnav and choti Simar married and then disappear leaving choti simar to take the fall and cry some more. itna royegi ki aason pochne ke liya char oswal naukar lagenge...

Edited by Irshita - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Irshita

If it was only between the sisters, I could swallow the swap back before vidaai.

How can these OTT sanskaari parents send their unmarried daughter to live as someone's wife?? hard to digest.

I think badi simar will get Arnav and choti Simar married and then disappear leaving choti simar to take the fall and cry some more. itna royegi ki aason pochne ke liya char oswal naukar lagenge...

This is what it seems it's going to be. 

By the way i really hated the dad dialogues in the precap. Dude it is your other daughter who is doing all the kaand. And yes choti simar should have said yes, but she is already miserable dont make her more miserable. 

definitely that's on the cards. Then Reema is all going to be like abla naari like I asked you to be a temp bride not actually get married to Aarav and then she is going to get married to Vivaan. So as usual she is going to be turned into a typical villain and Choti Simar is going to be a sacrificial goat.