Imlie

S_n_t thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

For the sake of my own sanity I am going to think last two episodes happened this way. I was newly hooked to this show and was silent reader at forum so far. Just thought of posting my version. Eager to know what you think,

Imlie: Bye bye Babasaheb.

Aaditya: Bye…Mrs. Tripathi.

Hearing him say that pleasantly surprised Imlie looks at Aaditya, he enjoys glance of her lit up yet shy face for a moment and lets her ease with that address by asking her to go inside.

Aaditya: Jao.

Smiling Imlie nods in compliance and turns around, Aaditya starts his bike and leaves.

Imlie enters house basking in the emotion of being called Mrs. Tripathi by Mr. Tripathi. She slowly walks in with a smile on her face and her mind still lost in the moment outside the door. Tripathi’s are having lunch, Aparna notices Imlie.

Aparna: Imlie, aa gayi tu college se. Aaja tu bhi hamare saath lunch karale.

Imlie is still lost in thoughts just nods and moves towards dining table, stands next to Rupi di. While Aparna is making her plate Imlie is still standing silently lost in thoughts trying not to smile while her eyes smiling with all her happiness making Rupi di and Nishant kinda catch her state of mind. 

Rupi di: (teasingly whispers to Imlie) Kaha Khoi ho Imlie. 

Nishant: Imlie lagata hai College me kuch kaas hua hai, dekho kaise khudse hi smile kar rahi hai. 

Not knowing how to answer or react Imlie escapes.

Imlie: Hum hath saaf karake awat hai.

Rupi di: (to Nishant) Nishu mat pareshan kar use. 

Imlie is washing her hands at kitchen sink.

BK: Radha ji kya behatareen baingan banae hai aapne.. Itane saal ho gaye hamare rishte ko par aaj bhi aapke banae baingan khakar man nahi bhara.

Radha: bas bas itani chasni me mat dalie baingan, jalebi to aapko ek hi milegi.

All laugh and giggle at BKs plan of getting more jalebi fails.

Aparna: Aaj subeh Adi jaldi me nikal gaya, baat karni thi usake sath Malini ke bare me. Rishon ko khel bana ke rakha hai bacchon be. Sham ko aayega to baat karungi.

Dining table gets silent on this mention, Imlie hears as well from kitchen. Mention of Aaditya-Maalini situation gets her back to present, she realises family has just started getting back to being normal but Babusaheb disclosing their truth will ruin things again. She leaves feeling sad.

Imlie: hum baad ma kha lenge abhi bhuk nahi hai.

Aparna: Are Imlie…

At KC office.

KC sitting in his chair thinking about the day it has been.

KC: Naye office ka First day itna happening hoga ye nahi socha tha. Happening tha ya strange…Pehale wo Imlie mili to usane chaprasi bana diya (smiles remembering Imlies innocence). Aur dusari who crazy lady, sidha BF bana diya. God! what was I thinking, pata nahi usake zuth me shamil ho ke maine sahi kiya ya galat. Do acchi batein bhi to hui, ek toh Aaditya ji se mulakat hui aur dusari Satyakam ke case pe kaam karne ki opportunity mili. Don’t know us pagal ko mere Satyakam case pe kaam karne se kya problem hai? Anyways I am not letting this opportunity pass by, ek krantikari ki madat karane ka mauka baar baar nahi milta. Imlie ne kaha tha usane contact information chodi hai…..

Landline phone rings at Tripathi house and Aparna picks up;

Aparna: Hello 

Person on phone: Aaditya ji se baat ho sakati hai?

Aparna: Woh toh abhi ghar pe nahi hai, office gaya hai.

Person on phone: Ji main Bhaskar Times ke office se hi baat kar raha hun. Aaditya ji aaj office nahi aaye hai.

Aparna: Accha office nahi aaye, aap mobile pe phone kar lijie na.

Person on phone: Ji unka mobile switched off aa raha hai, isliye socha ghar pe phone karake dekhate hai. Koi baat nahi, thanks.

Aparna keeps the receiver back and is worried.

Aaditya’s dad: Kya hua Aparnaji, kisaka phone tha?

Aparna: Adi ke liye tha, woh office gaya nahi aur uska mobile switched off hai.

Aaditya’s dad: chinta mat kijie main phone karake dekhata hun. (Dials on his phone) Abhibhi switched off bata raha hai. 

Imlie hears this conversation and gets worried too.

Imlie: (self talk) Babusaheb ka phone nahi lag raha. Kaunu musibat ma toh nahi fas gaye. Sita maiya raksha karna Babusaheb ki. Ka Kare kaise pata Kare, man ma bure bure khayal aye rahe.

Aparna reluctantly calls Malini to find out she too has no idea on Aaditya’s whereabouts. Imlie is observing Aparna’s worries and feeling the same herself.

At Malini’s house, she is pacing through the room thinking what happened today.

Malini: (self talk) yeh kya ho gaya aaj…..aur koi option bhi toh nahi tha…Aaditya aur Imlie bina Kunal se mile mante bhi to nahi…kaise convince karti main dono ko…..aur woh chipaku use bhi lawyer hi hona tha, Imlie ko bhi wahi milna tha apane case ke liye….gutthiyan sulazane ki jagah aur ulazati hi ja rahi hai.

Us KC ne toh saaf mana kar diya SK ka case chodane se, kaise roku inka interaction. Nahi roka toh mera jhoot pakda jayega. At least divorce hone tak iss jhooth ko banaye rakhana hoga. Imlie se baat karati hun ke koi aur lawyer dekh lete hain ye kutch khaas accha nahi hai.

At T house.

Aaditya’s dad: (trying to call Aaditya) ring ho raha hai par utha nahi raha.

Aparna: kya Kare iska, ye koi baccha hai kya ab. Phone kyu nahi uha raha.

Imlie: Babusaheb bas ettho baar phone utha lijie.

Aaditya enters house with phone in his hand.

Aaditya: Papa aap phone kar rahe the, hum bas pohochane hi wale the to bike par phone nahi uthayaa.

Seeing Aaditya all fine and back Imlie rushes to kitchen.

Aparna: Aadi kaha tha tu, kabase tuze contact karne ki koshish kar rahe hai.

Aaditya: kya hua ma, aap itani pareshan kyu lag rahi hai?

Aparna: Pareshan kyu hun? Aadi tere office se phone aya tha, tera mobile bhi switched off tha.

Aaditya: (self talk) inhe nahi bata sakata ki mera phone switched off tha kyu ki main jail gaya tha SK se milne. (To Aparna) Ma hum dudh pite bacche thode hi hai, shehar main hi the, kaam kar rahe the.

Aparna: Bacche hi ho tum, family se contact me raha kar Aadi. Kitni chinta hogayi thi.

(The whole sequence of burning smell, Imlie utaroaing Babusaheb ki najar, Babusaheb teasing her in typical Imlie kinda ways (the way Aadi smiled with chotasa jump at her after saying sab chale gaye in the episode was very Imlie for me) , followed by dance and the shoulder kiss happens as it is shown in episodes)

Imlie coughs due to excess dhua and wakes up from her dream to find out Babusaheb is obeying her “chup chap khade rahie” order and trying to wave off dhua from their faces.

Aaditya: ho gaya sab ya kuch baki hai.

Imlie just looks up at him.

Aadiitya: (slightly louder) Mrs. Tripathi, ho gaya sab ya kuch baki hai?

Imlie: koi sunn lega Babusaheb.

Aaditya: koi nahi hai yahan sab chale gaye hai.

Imlie is perplexed listening Aaditya saying things similar to what he said in her dream.

Imlie: kya

Aaditya: kyaa

Aaditya: kya kya, yahan koi nahi hai hamare siva. Aur tumhe ye kya ho gaya hai.  (Holds her shoulders)

Imlie pulls her body all in shying with his touch and trying to gather if it’s dream or reality.

Aaditya notices her reaction looks lovingly at shying confused Imlie for a couple moments.

Aaditya: Suno..

Imlie looks up at him remembering ‘suno’ from her dream 

Imlie: Babusaheb ka kar rahe hai..

She hurries towards kitchen.

Aaditya: hum kya kar rahe hai, are baat karni hai..

Aaditya smiles and leaves for his room.

Imlie pacing near her bed and thinking, ‘Babusaheb ke baare ye ka kuch soch rahe the hum (smiles). Aur Uko kaisan pata u sapane me ka ka bole rahe. Aur hum bhi bailbuddhi hai bas taakte rahe uko. Sita maiya bachae liyo bas hame. Babusaheb bilkul sahi naam diye hai hame’ calls herself out loud “Jhalli” and smiles. ‘Kuch kha let hai, pet ma kuch jaye tabhai dimag kaam Kari hai’.

Aaditya steps down, goes to kitchen and searches fridge for something to eat. Imlie sees him in kitchen and turns back. Aaditya sees her too and calls her.

Aaditya: Imlie, suno toh, ek cup chay bana dogi please. Thodi bhuk lag rahi hai aur dinner banane main to time hai abhi.

Imlie goes to kitchen on his request. 

Imlie: Hum late hai chay banake upar.

Aaditya: Nahi hum yahi pi lenge. 

Aaditya stays and leans on kitchen platform observing his jhalli trying to avoid eye contact.

Imlie keeps vessel on gas. His mere presence around is making her heart race today. She needs to get sugar and chay Patti dabbas from quite near where Aadi is standing. She freezes at her place looking at dabbas with question for a moment. Finally moves towards him and takes dabbas hurrriedly. One of the dabba falls but nothing spills. She picks it up.

Aaditya: darr kyu rahi ho?

Listening similar line again Imlie blabbers out;

Imlie: sita maiya ka kar rahi ho.

Aaditya: tabiyat toh thik hai tumhari, thodi der pehale hame puch rahi thi kya kar rahe ho ab Sita maiya se puch rahi ho?

Imlie quickly moves to add sugar and tea into water.

Aaditya: (teasingly) Mrs. Tripathi kuch puch rahe hai?

Imlie now totally blushing tries to change topic.

Imlie: kuch Khae ke liye nikal det hain.. 

She turns towards the cabinet and searches for something. Aaditya notices biscuits kept on platform in front where Imlie is searching. Now simply unable to resist his cute blushing wifey he moves towards her.

Aaditya: Hum ‘biskut’ kha lete hai. 

Imlie sees biscuits in front of her and feels Aadi standing just behind her. He moves his hand forward towards biscuits placing his arm around her waist. Imlie turns towards Aadi making sure she doesn’t touch him. Aadi looks into her eyes and doesn’t move making her blush even more. She looks down, closes eyes and finally gives herself up into the moment.

Aaditya: suno, dekho hamari taraf. 

Aaditya lifts her chin, Imlie-Aaditya have an eye lock.

Malini enters the house and looking for someone to speak to. She moves towards kitchen to see Imlie’s chin in Aadi’s hand. Imlie rests her head on his chest and Aaditya wraps Imlie with his arms. Malini steps back suddenly feeling a rush of pain and folds her ankle. Her folded heel makes noise and distracts Aaditya and Imlie. They both walk out of kitchen to find Malini bent down checking her moch and KC entering the house in background. They all move outside so that nobody sees KC at T house.

Forum regulators/moderators I am not aware of any rules to be followed to post such write ups, let me know anything is not by rules.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice take to the scene. You can even retitle this as an OS. Great work. 😉

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved it! In my opinion that would have been a better episode. 

abhiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: S_n_t

For the sake of my own sanity I am going to think last two episodes happened this way. I was newly hooked to this show and was silent reader at forum so far. Just thought of posting my version. Eager to know what you think,

Imlie: Bye bye Babasaheb.

Aaditya: Bye…Mrs. Tripathi.

Hearing him say that pleasantly surprised Imlie looks at Aaditya, he enjoys glance of her lit up yet shy face for a moment and lets her ease with that address by asking her to go inside.

Aaditya: Jao.

Smiling Imlie nods in compliance and turns around, Aaditya starts his bike and leaves.

Imlie enters house basking in the emotion of being called Mrs. Tripathi by Mr. Tripathi. She slowly walks in with a smile on her face and her mind still lost in the moment outside the door. Tripathi’s are having lunch, Aparna notices Imlie.

Aparna: Imlie, aa gayi tu college se. Aaja tu bhi hamare saath lunch karale.

Imlie is still lost in thoughts just nods and moves towards dining table, stands next to Rupi di. While Aparna is making her plate Imlie is still standing silently lost in thoughts trying not to smile while her eyes smiling with all her happiness making Rupi di and Nishant kinda catch her state of mind. 

Rupi di: (teasingly whispers to Imlie) Kaha Khoi ho Imlie. 

Nishant: Imlie lagata hai College me kuch kaas hua hai, dekho kaise khudse hi smile kar rahi hai. 

Not knowing how to answer or react Imlie escapes.

Imlie: Hum hath saaf karake awat hai.

Rupi di: (to Nishant) Nishu mat pareshan kar use. 

Imlie is washing her hands at kitchen sink.

BK: Radha ji kya behatareen baingan banae hai aapne.. Itane saal ho gaye hamare rishte ko par aaj bhi aapke banae baingan khakar man nahi bhara.

Radha: bas bas itani chasni me mat dalie baingan, jalebi to aapko ek hi milegi.

All laugh and giggle at BKs plan of getting more jalebi fails.

Aparna: Aaj subeh Adi jaldi me nikal gaya, baat karni thi usake sath Malini ke bare me. Rishon ko khel bana ke rakha hai bacchon be. Sham ko aayega to baat karungi.

Dining table gets silent on this mention, Imlie hears as well from kitchen. Mention of Aaditya-Maalini situation gets her back to present, she realises family has just started getting back to being normal but Babusaheb disclosing their truth will ruin things again. She leaves feeling sad.

Imlie: hum baad ma kha lenge abhi bhuk nahi hai.

Aparna: Are Imlie…

At KC office.

KC sitting in his chair thinking about the day it has been.

KC: Naye office ka First day itna happening hoga ye nahi socha tha. Happening tha ya strange…Pehale wo Imlie mili to usane chaprasi bana diya (smiles remembering Imlies innocence). Aur dusari who crazy lady, sidha BF bana diya. God! what was I thinking, pata nahi usake zuth me shamil ho ke maine sahi kiya ya galat. Do acchi batein bhi to hui, ek toh Aaditya ji se mulakat hui aur dusari Satyakam ke case pe kaam karne ki opportunity mili. Don’t know us pagal ko mere Satyakam case pe kaam karne se kya problem hai? Anyways I am not letting this opportunity pass by, ek krantikari ki madat karane ka mauka baar baar nahi milta. Imlie ne kaha tha usane contact information chodi hai…..

Landline phone rings at Tripathi house and Aparna picks up;

Aparna: Hello 

Person on phone: Aaditya ji se baat ho sakati hai?

Aparna: Woh toh abhi ghar pe nahi hai, office gaya hai.

Person on phone: Ji main Bhaskar Times ke office se hi baat kar raha hun. Aaditya ji aaj office nahi aaye hai.

Aparna: Accha office nahi aaye, aap mobile pe phone kar lijie na.

Person on phone: Ji unka mobile switched off aa raha hai, isliye socha ghar pe phone karake dekhate hai. Koi baat nahi, thanks.

Aparna keeps the receiver back and is worried.

Aaditya’s dad: Kya hua Aparnaji, kisaka phone tha?

Aparna: Adi ke liye tha, woh office gaya nahi aur uska mobile switched off hai.

Aaditya’s dad: chinta mat kijie main phone karake dekhata hun. (Dials on his phone) Abhibhi switched off bata raha hai. 

Imlie hears this conversation and gets worried too.

Imlie: (self talk) Babusaheb ka phone nahi lag raha. Kaunu musibat ma toh nahi fas gaye. Sita maiya raksha karna Babusaheb ki. Ka Kare kaise pata Kare, man ma bure bure khayal aye rahe.

Aparna reluctantly calls Malini to find out she too has no idea on Aaditya’s whereabouts. Imlie is observing Aparna’s worries and feeling the same herself.

At Malini’s house, she is pacing through the room thinking what happened today.

Malini: (self talk) yeh kya ho gaya aaj…..aur koi option bhi toh nahi tha…Aaditya aur Imlie bina Kunal se mile mante bhi to nahi…kaise convince karti main dono ko…..aur woh chipaku use bhi lawyer hi hona tha, Imlie ko bhi wahi milna tha apane case ke liye….gutthiyan sulazane ki jagah aur ulazati hi ja rahi hai.

Us KC ne toh saaf mana kar diya SK ka case chodane se, kaise roku inka interaction. Nahi roka toh mera jhoot pakda jayega. At least divorce hone tak iss jhooth ko banaye rakhana hoga. Imlie se baat karati hun ke koi aur lawyer dekh lete hain ye kutch khaas accha nahi hai.

At T house.

Aaditya’s dad: (trying to call Aaditya) ring ho raha hai par utha nahi raha.

Aparna: kya Kare iska, ye koi baccha hai kya ab. Phone kyu nahi uha raha.

Imlie: Babusaheb bas ettho baar phone utha lijie.

Aaditya enters house with phone in his hand.

Aaditya: Papa aap phone kar rahe the, hum bas pohochane hi wale the to bike par phone nahi uthayaa.

Seeing Aaditya all fine and back Imlie rushes to kitchen.

Aparna: Aadi kaha tha tu, kabase tuze contact karne ki koshish kar rahe hai.

Aaditya: kya hua ma, aap itani pareshan kyu lag rahi hai?

Aparna: Pareshan kyu hun? Aadi tere office se phone aya tha, tera mobile bhi switched off tha.

Aaditya: (self talk) inhe nahi bata sakata ki mera phone switched off tha kyu ki main jail gaya tha SK se milne. (To Aparna) Ma hum dudh pite bacche thode hi hai, shehar main hi the, kaam kar rahe the.

Aparna: Bacche hi ho tum, family se contact me raha kar Aadi. Kitni chinta hogayi thi.

(The whole sequence of burning smell, Imlie utaroaing Babusaheb ki najar, Babusaheb teasing her in typical Imlie kinda ways (the way Aadi smiled with chotasa jump at her after saying sab chale gaye in the episode was very Imlie for me) , followed by dance and the shoulder kiss happens as it is shown in episodes)

Imlie coughs due to excess dhua and wakes up from her dream to find out Babusaheb is obeying her “chup chap khade rahie” order and trying to wave off dhua from their faces.

Aaditya: ho gaya sab ya kuch baki hai.

Imlie just looks up at him.

Aadiitya: (slightly louder) Mrs. Tripathi, ho gaya sab ya kuch baki hai?

Imlie: koi sunn lega Babusaheb.

Aaditya: koi nahi hai yahan sab chale gaye hai.

Imlie is perplexed listening Aaditya saying things similar to what he said in her dream.

Aaditya: kyaa

Aaditya: kya kya, yahan koi nahi hai hamare siva. Aur tumhe ye kya ho gaya hai.  (Holds her shoulders)

Imlie pulls her body all in shying with his touch and trying to gather if it’s dream or reality.

Aaditya notices her reaction looks lovingly at shying confused Imlie for a couple moments.

Aaditya: Suno..

Imlie looks up at him remembering ‘suno’ from her dream 

Imlie: Babusaheb ka kar rahe hai..

She hurries towards kitchen.

Aaditya: hum kya kar rahe hai, are baat karni hai..

Aaditya smiles and leaves for his room.

Imlie pacing near her bed and thinking, ‘Babusaheb ke baare ye ka kuch soch rahe the hum (smiles). Aur Uko kaisan pata u sapane me ka ka bole rahe. Aur hum bhi bailbuddhi hai bas taakte rahe uko. Sita maiya bachae liyo bas hame. Babusaheb bilkul sahi naam diye hai hame’ calls herself out loud “Jhalli” and smiles. ‘Kuch kha let hai, pet ma kuch jaye tabhai dimag kaam Kari hai’.

Aaditya steps down, goes to kitchen and searches fridge for something to eat. Imlie sees him in kitchen and turns back. Aaditya sees her too and calls her.

Aaditya: Imlie, suno toh, ek cup chay bana dogi please. Thodi bhuk lag rahi hai aur dinner banane main to time hai abhi.

Imlie goes to kitchen on his request. 

Imlie: Hum late hai chay banake upar.

Aaditya: Nahi hum yahi pi lenge. 

Aaditya stays and leans on kitchen platform observing his jhalli trying to avoid eye contact.

Imlie keeps vessel on gas. His mere presence around is making her heart race today. She needs to get sugar and chay Patti dabbas from quite near where Aadi is standing. She freezes at her place looking at dabbas with question for a moment. Finally moves towards him and takes dabbas hurrriedly. One of the dabba falls but nothing spills. She picks it up.

Aaditya: darr kyu rahi ho?

Listening similar line again Imlie blabbers out;

Imlie: sita maiya ka kar rahi ho.

Aaditya: tabiyat toh thik hai tumhari, thodi der pehale hame puch rahi thi kya kar rahe ho ab Sita maiya se puch rahi ho?

Imlie quickly moves to add sugar and tea into water.

Aaditya: (teasingly) Mrs. Tripathi kuch puch rahe hai?

Imlie now totally blushing tries to change topic.

Imlie: kuch Khae ke liye nikal det hain.. 

She turns towards the cabinet and searches for something. Aaditya notices biscuits kept on platform in front where Imlie is searching. Now simply unable to resist his cute blushing wifey he moves towards her.

Aaditya: Hum ‘biskut’ kha lete hai. 

Imlie sees biscuits in front of her and feels Aadi standing just behind her. He moves his hand forward towards biscuits placing his arm around her waist. Imlie turns towards Aadi making sure she doesn’t touch him. Aadi looks into her eyes and doesn’t move making her blush even more. She looks down, closes eyes and finally gives herself up into the moment.

Aaditya: suno, dekho hamari taraf. 

Aaditya lifts her chin, Imlie-Aaditya have an eye lock.

Malini enters the house and looking for someone to speak to. She moves towards kitchen to see Imlie’s chin in Aadi’s hand. Imlie rests her head on his chest and Aaditya wraps Imlie with his arms. Malini steps back suddenly feeling a rush of pain and folds her ankle. Her folded heel makes noise and distracts Aaditya and Imlie. They both walk out of kitchen to find Malini bent down checking her moch and KC entering the house in background. They all move outside so that nobody sees KC at T house.

Forum regulators/moderators I am not aware of any rules to be followed to post such write ups, let me know anything is not by rules.

Beautiful  OS

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is lovely! enjoyed reading ❤️