Virakhi seems better from now on

Posted: 2 years ago

Lot being said abt the spineless husband that Virat is who cant own up to his s*** with pakhi. 

Pakhi is another lowlife who can only hiss and p**s in the name of her lusty love for ex / devar / missing saiyya ka bhaiyya.

Chindi chavans who are worse than a circus, who have typical dialogues to mouth when it comes to defending another lowlife like them...pakhi

Sai should just leave all of them to rot in hell, specially Virat and Pakhi.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข They need to foff and leave sai alone. 

Height of disgust that Virat is. Sai says one line to pakhi that he found BEHUDHA....rest all circus kept taking their shots at her n he was serving jalebis in his mind.

Such a shitty male lead, Sai pls run away from the ideal Virakhi and leave them f each other peacefully. Banne do usko virat ki biwi... life is better without them

I agree .. I donโ€™t find any reason for Sai to stay back with virat .. when he saw her getting up so early everyday to do ghar ka kaam and he was so nonchalant about it .. he doesnโ€™t deserve Sai at all .. 

Seriously virat's character is very dumb. All he sees is his wife fault how she is badtameez but he can't see how his family and PP keep on messing with her. Anyone would get irritated and answer them back. Also virat has very poorly handled whole PP issue. If PP can't understand limits of devar bhabhi relationship than its better to let the family know everything rather than torturing poor wife who has to listen to taunts of lusty Bhabhi all time and see her hovering around her husband.

Also during birthday party he knows PP loves him so he should have maintained distance n asked someone else to call her rather than again and again going to her.

What chavans do is domestic violence and mental harassment and sai should leave the house ASAP.

Also I don't see this ACP doing anything to find his brother. Just saying "Mera jeeva aayega blah blah"

Edited by naaznin - 2 years ago

True, this guy doesnt have guts to stand up for his wife. She fights her own battle man....he is just useless who occasionally says a word here n there. He can reprimand pakhi but only alone. Not before his ideal parivar. 

The most useless guy i hv ever seen. If any woman exists with a person like him as her husband in real....GOD BLESS HER !!!!

Edited by desi-chai - 2 years ago

I agree...Have written a similar comment on some other post...

For me Viart and Pakhi are made for each other especially after today's episode....Dono selfish people who think about themselves only....Dono saathe mein goonge bahre ban kar rahte...apni duniya mein...mast.....

Sai and Samrat ki zindagi kafi behtart hoti...

Originally posted by desi-chai

True, this guy doesnt have guts to stand up for her wife. She fights her own battle man....he is just useless who occasionally says a word here n there. He can reprimand pakhi but only alone. Not before his ideal parivar. 

The most useless guy i hv ever seen. If any woman exists with a person like him as her husband in real....GOD BLESS HER !!!!

@bold: stand up for his wife...yeh to door ki baat hai...banda chup hi rahe to bhi sahi hai...Virat to ulta Sai ki faults dhoonta hai and use hi sunata hai...

Originally posted by India_TV

@bold: stand up for his wife...yeh to door ki baat hai...banda chup hi rahe to bhi sahi hai...Virat to ulta Sai ki faults dhoonta hai and use hi sunata hai...

He stands up for Pakhi who is a certified abuser ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago

Cant agree more ๐Ÿ˜Š defend chodho, bas muh band rakhe....all he says is kaka, baba, kaku...

Lekin muh khola toh gobar hi nikalta hai....pakhi n rishta is very paak, saaf, doati ka safed rang...baki sab sayi bole wo behudha... two creeps they are. Na pakhi ko bola ki forget the vaada, na sai ko bola ki i have moved on. Jalebi boy

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

He stands up for Pakhi who is a certified abuser ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shayad jaise pakhi ke mann mein Virat uska pati hai...waise hi Virat ke maan mein Pakhi hi uski patni hai...

I hated Virat's actions today and am so pissed off with all the rubbish the makers are presenting.... 

Originally posted by desi-chai

Cant agree more ๐Ÿ˜Š defend chodho, bas muh band rakhe....all he says is kaka, baba, kaku...

Lekin muh khola toh gobar hi nikalta hai....pakhi n rishta is very paak, saaf, doati ka safed rang...baki sab sayi bole wo behudha... two creeps they are. Na pakhi ko bola ki forget the vaada, na sai ko bola ki i have moved on. Jalebi boy

wohi to...goonga bana dete use..Sai ki battles would have been easier to fight...