Fun Post - How should sairat address each other?

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello All!

So after watching today's cute sairat scene where virat called both of them as karbujas.

Before the holi track, virat asked sai that when will she stop calling him as sir?

A question came to my mind -

Since virat is elder than sai and she had always addressed him as sir, obviously sai would initially hesitate to call him by his name. 

Virat too addressed sai as 'sai' only infront of others..he gave her names like angry young woman, Gadcharoli superfast express etc.. that's different.

I have seen married couples addressing each other by certain names infront of family or alone which they only use with each other..I mean no one can call them like that..I mean it's their thing.. something intimate yet doesn't make others uncomfortable...it shows the comfort level they shared with each other..Am I making any sense?😆

So my question is, How would you like sairat address each other in future?

Do share your thoughts

Edited to Add :

I want virat to call sai as My Star or My Shining Star or My Love

I want sai to call virat as My Lucky Charm or My Sunshine

Credits - Mugget and Ishani's comments

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 2 years ago

Chunnu ka papa... Munnu ki mummy... just kidding. 🤣

I actually love how she calls him Virat Sir... it has become life Sai's Virat Sir.  Plus I love their daily dose of new names. 🤣

But if they really want to call each other with something special... between them then "My Love" or "Jaan" 😳 Classic but nice.

Originally posted by Bibliophile68

Hello All!

So after watching today's cute sairat scene where virat called both of them as karbujas.

Before the holi track, virat asked sai that when will she stop calling him as sir?

A question came to my mind -

Since virat is elder than sai and she had always addressed him as sir, obviously sai would initially hesitate to call him by his name. 

Virat too addressed sai as 'sai' only infront of others..he gave her names like angry young woman, Gadcharoli superfast express etc.. that's different.

I have seen married couples addressing each other by certain names infront of family or alone which they only use with each other..I mean no one can call them like that..I mean it's their thing.. something intimate yet doesn't make others uncomfortable...it shows the comfort level they shared with each other..Am I making any sense?😆

So my question is, How would you like sairat address each other in future?

Do share your thoughts

Although I'm perfectly okay with the current naamkaran theme... I might have two names in mind "Prince Charming" and "Sunshine" 😳 🤣Please don't kill me please  🤣

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Chunnu ka papa... Munnu ki mummy... just kidding. 🤣

I actually love how she calls him Virat Sir... it has become life Sai's Virat Sir.  Plus I love their daily dose of new names. 🤣

But if they really want to call each other with something special... between them then "My Love" or "Jaan" 😳 Classic but nice.

It would be awesome if virat called sai as "My Love"☺️ I can visualise the CN gang taunting and teasing sairat for that🤣

It would be awesome if virat called sai as "My Love"☺️ I can visualise the CN gang taunting and teasing sairat for that🤣

Virat calling Sai as My Love or Meri Jaan will sound so hot. ☺️

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

Although I'm perfectly okay with the current naamkaran theme... I might have two names in mind "Prince Charming" and "Sunshine" 😳 🤣Please don't kill me please  🤣

*Virtual Pat* I won't kill you🤣

You suggested awesome names.. prince charming is nice..😳

Sunshine is such as awesome name ..i want virat to call sai as Star..."My Shining Star❤️.."And sai to call virat as 'My lucky charm"

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

How about "love bug"?🤣

The first thought that came to my mind after reading Love bug is hickey🤣.. can't help it

*Virtual Pat* I won't kill you🤣

You suggested awesome names.. prince charming is nice..😳

Sunshine is such as awesome name ..i want virat to call sai as Star..."My Shining Star❤️.."And sai to call virat as 'My lucky charm"

@bold

Thanks you're so kind😆

I don't know about Virat calling sai what 

but i really really really want sai to call him KJ!!!!! 

it is such a cute name and super personal even he likes it now! 

she doesn't need to say khadoos jasoos just call him KJ!!! i find it too cute