Fan Fictions

SKR FF 3:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 144

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone ☺️

This is Saumya ❤️

I have completed the First and Second thread of my FF "Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story 

Following are the links for the previous threads:

First Thread

Second Thread

So here, I start my Third thread.. 😊😊

Thank you all of my readers for the support and immense love 🤩🤗

Love you all ❣️, Jai Siya Ram 🙏🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yipppeeeeee..it's party time🥳🥳.. well seeing the progress of the story I think this is the only story to reach the third thread that too in short time span.... Well I am looking forward for completing many more threads of this story...

Well few lines on our successful memorable journey from thread 1 to 3rd and many more in future..

Hausla Buland Kar Raston Pe Chal De, Tujhe Tera Mukaam Mil Jayega, Badh Kar Akela Tu Pahal Kar, Dekhkar Tujhko Kafila Khud Ban Jayega!💖💖💖..

The same way we had made our kafila by following you ....

So three cheers for thread 3🥳🥳🥳

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Congratulations🎉🥳👏 Saumya 🤗🤗 

Third thread for this beautiful story 🤗🤗 

Hope we get more of these 🤗🤗 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

PS: Hope we get more stories from you in coming future🔮🔮

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Yipppeeeeee..it's party time🥳🥳.. well seeing the progress of the story I think this is the only story to reach the third thread that too in short time span.... Well I am looking forward for completing many more threads of this story...

Well few lines on our successful memorable journey from thread 1 to 3rd and many more in future..

Hausla Buland Kar Raston Pe Chal De, Tujhe Tera Mukaam Mil Jayega, Badh Kar Akela Tu Pahal Kar, Dekhkar Tujhko Kafila Khud Ban Jayega!💖💖💖..

The same way we had made our kafila by following you ....

So three cheers for thread 3🥳🥳🥳

😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thank you thank you all of you... It would be impossible without you people...

And aapki lines ke kya kehne khyati ji ❤️❤️❤️

Let's make this story to achieve many more threads... ,

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Congratulations🎉🥳👏 Saumya 🤗🤗 

Third thread for this beautiful story 🤗🤗 

Hope we get more of these 🤗🤗 

Thanks Goldie 😁

Sure I will do a complete justice to this story.. with many more parts to come....

Thanks for the support.. stay tuned ❣️

Srinivasan.R thumbnail

💓love you saumya 💓...I just can't believe that we have completed our second thread...it seems like it started yesterday and got completed today...you don't know how happy I am ....I am in the top of the world...and....about today's update.... dhashrath made me cry tooo...😢...yes rajrishi girls are epitome of sacrifice..and...a lot exited for the lonawala trip...I have Soo many things to say..so much happiness to share with you....but if I start typing ...I know I will not end it any time soon....💓💓...toh...just wanted to share a small poem about sira which I have read  ""ek shayam aathi hai tumharae yaad lekar..ek shayam jaathi hai tumharae yaad dekar...par mujae bas uus shayam ka intezaar hai...Jo aayae tumhae apnae saath lekar..""...sira💓💓💓💓💓 ye poem padkar mujae ye lagtha hai that it is also for you by me.😢...I just don't know what will happen to me when this ff gets complete....😭..I just can't imagine what will be my state after this ff's end...ye sochkar... mujae abi hi aasu aa Rahi hai...😭😭😭😭...I can't live without you and your ff saumya...I am saying this....just remember...just like ram is nothing without siya...it feels like hema is nothing without saumya..💓... love you dear.💓...I don't even know who you are...how you are... how you look...where you live...I don't know anything about you...but still you have become my life....💓😭😭😭...and the only connection between us is my siya and ram....😭😭😢😢... and in a time of ..may be 6 months or so...you are my everything...my every little thing..just want to say you that.....you mean a lot to not only me... but also each and everyone who are reading this ff .....💓💓💓💓💓💓....Jai siya ram.....Jai siya ram....💓💘💓💘...and....... love you 💓😭😭😭😭😭😭.... love you 💓💓💓..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

💓love you saumya 💓...I just can't believe that we have completed our second thread...it seems like it started yesterday and got completed today...you don't know how happy I am ....I am in the top of the world...and....about today's update.... dhashrath made me cry tooo...😢...yes rajrishi girls are epitome of sacrifice..and...a lot exited for the lonawala trip...I have Soo many things to say..so much happiness to share with you....but if I start typing ...I know I will not end it any time soon....💓💓...toh...just wanted to share a small poem about sira which I have read  ""ek shayam aathi hai tumharae yaad lekar..ek shayam jaathi hai tumharae yaad dekar...par mujae bas uus shayam ka intezaar hai...Jo aayae tumhae apnae saath lekar..""...sira💓💓💓💓💓 ye poem padkar mujae ye lagtha hai that it is also for you by me.😢...I just don't know what will happen to me when this ff gets complete....😭..I just can't imagine what will be my state after this ff's end...ye sochkar... mujae abi hi aasu aa Rahi hai...😭😭😭😭...I can't live without you and your ff saumya...I am saying this....just remember...just like ram is nothing without siya...it feels like hema is nothing without saumya..💓... love you dear.💓...I don't even know who you are...how you are... how you look...where you live...I don't know anything about you...but still you have become my life....💓😭😭😭...and the only connection between us is my siya and ram....😭😭😢😢... and in a time of ..may be 6 months or so...you are my everything...my every little thing..just want to say you that.....you mean a lot to not only me... but also each and everyone who are reading this ff .....💓💓💓💓💓💓....Jai siya ram.....Jai siya ram....💓💘💓💘...and....... love you 💓😭😭😭😭😭😭.... love you 💓💓💓..

Ohhh god....😍😍😍

Aaj kya hogaya hai sabko? Why everyone is getting emotional and thinking about this story ka end.? 😅😅 Abhi tak to interval bhi nahi hua... And you people are already thinking about the after end ka part..?? 

This FF is not going to end any time soon.... And jab bhi end hoga, I will come back with another FF of SKR ❤️❤️

So just keep on reading, loving and showering beautiful comments on this story 😍😍😍😍😍

Love you too Hema 🤗

Srinivasan.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Ohhh god....😍😍😍

Aaj kya hogaya hai sabko? Why everyone is getting emotional and thinking about this story ka end.? 😅😅 Abhi tak to interval bhi nahi hua... And you people are already thinking about the after end ka part..?? 

This FF is not going to end any time soon.... And jab bhi end hoga, I will come back with another FF of SKR ❤️❤️

So just keep on reading, loving and showering beautiful comments on this story 😍😍😍😍😍

Love you too Hema 🤗

love you too dear...till I live on this Earth...💓..

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Many many Congratulations on thread 3🥳🥳

Last update was sooo beautiful 🤗👏

And the idea ki sab alg alg manayenge....

Mazaaaa hi aa gya 😆

Ram is the sweeeeeeeeeeeetest❤️❤️❤️

His scene with Manvi was sooo poignant and lovely...

And the Bharat 😆, Lakshman 😳 And Shatrughn 🤣 overeacting ki dukan.... pr Superrrrrrr Cute!!

So excited for Lonawala

P.s. your comparison of Dashrath's teaching with Lankeshwar is really really Good👏

All the Best

(And yes... Sammy said correctly,  he TV serial banega to Blockbuster😆 Maza hi aa jayega)

Love love

MOHINI