South Actor Siddharth gets abused by BJP IT cell

Posted: 2 years ago

God bless Indians from politicians 

BJP is behaving like one big underworld don trying to hush up anyone and everyone who is pointing out at it’s failed system. 🤢 I cannot even believe I supported them, that too twice. Shame on me and everyone else who supported these beasts!

EDIT: More power to Sid who has always been an active social worker helping people in need be it the Chennai floods or the current Covid situation, despite being a full time actor keeping busy schedules!👏

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago

One of the very few "Male" celebs with B*lls. Because in India its the women that wear the pants. From PC to PZ to Taapsee to Swara. 

God I hope nothing bad happens to him. And this is why your celebs don't speak up guys. Because your politicians are dirty and corrupt. Demand more from people who took an oath to SERVE you, and get paid to serve you, aka public office holders. Not the people who you pay to entertain you. 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

God I hope nothing bad happens to him. And this is why your celebs don't speak up guys. Because your politicians are dirty and corrupt. Demand more from people who took an oath to SERVE you, and get paid to serve you, aka public office holders. Not the people who you pay to entertain you. 

No they wont. Most of them are busy defending them and trolling anyone and everyone who dares to point at these holier than thou nincompoops. On the top of it the distraction tactics they have been desperately trying to employ, though with little success this time- thankfully !

Massive respect for this guy 

Takes guts to stand up to the regime so openly and bravely knowing how hard they will try and suppress you and discredit you 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

Absolutely not standing up for any corrupt politicians here but dear God with the “your politicians are dirty and corrupt”.😆yours aren’t? Name me a single country that has a corruption free government? The developed world is just more sophisticated about it. Giuliani was embroiled in it, Trudeau was accused of it in the SNC-Lavalin affair, Boris Johnson was accused of renovating his flat at taxpayer’s expense and for giving healthcare contracts worth millions to his mates. I haven’t even mentioned Russia, Brazil etc yet. And yes, India and its politicians are undoubtedly corrupt. No denial from me. Just enough with the holier than thou attitude.🙄

EXACTLY this is what happens when u speak up. The next time someone says why celebs dont speak up please be mindful. India is a country where u cant say anything about politics without getting harassed. Especially frikkin bjp goons 

Originally posted by sev.puri

Absolutely not standing up for any corrupt politicians here but dear God with the “your politicians are dirty and corrupt”.😆yours aren’t? Name me a single country that has a corruption free government? The developed world is just more sophisticated about it. Giuliani was embroiled in it, Trudeau was accused of it in the SNC-Lavalin affair, Boris Johnson was accused of renovating his flat at taxpayer’s expense and for giving healthcare contracts worth millions to his mates. I haven’t even mentioned Russia, Brazil etc yet. And yes, India and its politicians are undoubtedly corrupt. No denial from me. Just enough with the holier than thou attitude.🙄

I thought about changing it to "our politician"  because I was sure someone would feel accused, get hurt and feel the need to be defensive but considering I never lived in India it would be a lie. There is no holier than thou attitude here. Sorry it came across that way. I am very pro criticism and don't think if in a topic I am criticizing one country I must mention every other country in the world to make sure no one feels targeted. Can't discuss human rights violations of one country because someone will point out what about countries xyz that murdered 1000 people instead of murdering 500 like us. Well when we talk about those countries we will discuss their atrocities as well. 

If you make a topic on U.S politicians going after American media and celebrities for dissent then I will criticize the same way.