TV Hindi

Truth & Dare :: Round 2 Pg 58 :: Mini Round 5 pg91

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Lo and Behold 

&

Welcome to the first round of the game 

In this round you'll be given a truth question and a dare task by yours truly (me). 

From the next round, you'll be divided into teams and one team will be giving dares/truth to the members of other team.

This round is basically meant to give an idea of what the tasks and questions you shall receive and give will look like. 

You can't choose truth or dare in this round and will have to do both. But from the next round onwards you are free to choose one the option. So either truth or dare. 

Following are so things to consider before moving ahead with the round. 

Rules

>> You all (participants) will receive a PM with two truth questions and two dare tasks. Among them you would have to choose one truth question and one dare task to do.

>> You must send your entry back to me through PM back to the same account (MsChanadlerBong). 

>> Your entries will be shared with the judges after the round finishes.

Your entries will be judged on creativity and uniqueness. More details on points give is mentioned in the post below. 

>> All entries must be sent to the account MsChanadlerBong by 1st May 9:00 AM ie you have 48 hours to respond. 

This is an individual round, you can not take external help. 

Note: While writing answers for the truth questions, its fine however you write them. Just write it the way you would write discussions around the forum. If you feel comfortable writing in Hindi that's fine too. I'll translate it for the judges. 

You wouldn't be judged on your grammar or the way you write it, just the content so make sure to have a good content. 

Someone pointed out how I would be choosing the teams so that wasn't really comfortable for all (not that I would be biased πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚) . It gave me dictatorship wala feeling (πŸ™ˆ) so let's skip me choosing teams and you can choose your own team. There are the two teams, choose which one you want to be part of.

Again if there are a lot participants for one team then the letters will be transferred to the empty team automatically. Those members who don't sign up for themselves will be added into teams by me. 

Teams 

Pinocchio 

(The truthful ones) 

Dusk2dawn

GuardianDevil

jodh57

Koeli

Mannmohanaa 

merryyura

Rash111

Sadme-meh-hu

ShiriFictionPen

SilentEyes7

Sonatia 

tournesol 

WildestDreams 

Merida 

(The brave ones)  

Amekha 

Anmol_.

Ariyatogether

Brute

hasini009

Opsora2090

RishiGirl

Sevenstreaks

Shooting-Star

SillySeasonHere

Starry_Love 

TeluguChokri 

Unique.Sheep

And yes you can change your team name once you are assigned. πŸ˜†

Last of sign up for teams is last day of this round ie 1st May 9:00 AM. 

Any questions can be posted in this thread (tag me) or PMed to me. Please PM me in my main account so that I don't miss your query. 

Until next time 

Tag credits : 18Shabbo

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How will points will be given? 

You will be given points out of five for each truth question and dare task ie total points you can receive in this round is 10! 

Points for truth question 

There are two types of truth question, one is creative, one requires you to share your experience. 

For creative question, you would be judged on creative you answer can be. How unique you can be? How well do you answer the question? How is your content? 

For experienced based question you would have to been truthful and share your own experience. You would  judged  on basis of how well you answer the question. How well do you share? Do you go over every aspect of the question? Does you share make your judges nostalgic or feel something? 

Basically as a whole, content is the key! 

Points for dare task 

Points will be given on creativity, how well do you do the task? How is it different than others? Do you fulfil all the requirements? 

Further details about this has been disclosed in the PM too. 

Mini Rounds

There will be mini rounds in between the rounds open to everyone including participants, non participants and the judges. 

It would have a different score board and we will have a different winner for these games.

The mini round will be start at 7:30 -8:00 PM IST this evening. Please join in there. It will be open for sometime. 

Mini Round 1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156779590

Results 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156784083

Round 2 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156794736

Results 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156804099

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Put me in the brave team aka Merida

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-MsChanadlerBong

Mini Rounds

There will be mini rounds in between the rounds open to everyone including participants, non participants and the judges. 

It would have a different score board and we will have a different winner for these games.

The mini round will be start at 7:00 PM IST this evening. Please join in there. It will be open for sometime. 

Could you change the time for this please? As that is the toss time for IPL and we have to send in our predictin at that time so it would be difficult to do both at once

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Lo and Behold 

&

Welcome to the first round of the game 

In this round you'll be given a truth question and a dare task by yours truly (me). 

From the next round, you'll be divided into teams and one team will be giving dares/truth to the members of other team.

This round is basically meant to give an idea of what the tasks and questions you shall receive and give will look like. 

You can't choose truth or dare in this round and will have to do both. But from the next round onwards you are free to choose one the option. So either truth or dare. 

Following are so things to consider before moving ahead with the round. 

Rules

>> You all (participants) will receive a PM with two truth questions and two dare tasks. Among them you would have to choose one truth question and one dare task to do.

>> You must send your entry back to me through PM back to the same account (MsChanadlerBong). 

>> Your entries will be shared with the judges after the round finishes.

Your entries will be judged on creativity and uniqueness. More details on points give is mentioned in the post below. 

>> All entries must be sent to the account MsChanadlerBong by 1st May 9:00 AM ie you have 48 hours to respond. 

This is an individual round, you can not take external help. 

Note: While writing answers for the truth questions, its fine however you write them. Just write it the way you would write discussions around the forum. If you feel comfortable writing in Hindi that's fine too. I'll translate it for the judges. 

You wouldn't be judged on your grammar or the way you write it, just the content so make sure to have a good content. 

Someone pointed out how I would be choosing the teams so that wasn't really comfortable for all (not that I would be biased πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚) . It gave me dictatorship wala feeling (πŸ™ˆ) so let's skip me choosing teams and you can choose your own team. There are the two teams, choose which one you want to be part of.

Again if there are a lot participants for one team then the letters will be transferred to the empty team automatically. Those members who don't sign up for themselves will be added into teams by me. 

Teams 

Pinocchio 

(The truthful ones) 

Merida 

(The brave ones) 

And yes you can change your team name once you are assigned. πŸ˜†

Last of sign up for teams is last day of this round ie 1st May 9:00 AM. 

Any questions can be posted in this thread (tag me) or PMed to me. Please PM me in my main account so that I don't miss your query. 

Until next time 

Tag credits : 18Shabbo

RainOfDew thumbnail

I wanna join team Merida😎

Btw ur truth nd dare ques r interesting..i liked themπŸ˜†

Almost 3am in the morning. Guess I wouldn't be changing my name into Sambhar guys πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

This content was originally posted by-Unique.Sheep

Could you change the time for this please? As that is the toss time for IPL and we have to send in our predictin at that time so it would be difficult to do both at once

Yeah sure. When would you all free then? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yeah sure. When would you all free then? 

I think 7:30 or even 6:30 is fine