Suggestions / Comments

Site Issues Discuss Here #5

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi All,

We are continuously working towards making India Forums a better platform. And in this endeavour of ours we may make a few mistakes or leave certain bugs.

In order to understand the pain points in terms of usability, bugs, etc for our site visitors we regularly seek feedbacks from our users and this thread is simply an extension to that effort.

In case you have any difficulty in using our site please feel free to post it here and someone from our team including me will be actively checking this thread.

Regards,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I face problems while trying to copy a post link in a page where there are pic/gif  (for example..Creation gallery). It continuously goes up when I try to copy the link. Tried it with different devices. Same problem in all.

Please look into it.

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you for working relentlessly to make this place better and easy for everyone to use.👏👍🏼

Cheers....

SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you Vijay sir for this thread and thanks for fixing/improving issues we have. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Thanks for the thread sir!

SoniRita thumbnail

Can i make a request to open Super dancer chapter 4 forum here?

Chikimiki thumbnail

Hello Vijay sir.

I have another account by the name, "Anika_PreRish", and out of nowhere,i got logged out automatically from that account. Whenever i try to log in,it shows ERROR in bold letters. I hope you and your team will look into this matter. Thank you.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chikimiki

Hello Vijay sir.

I have another account by the name, "Anika_PreRish", and out of nowhere,i got logged out automatically from that account. Whenever i try to log in,it shows ERROR in bold letters. I hope you and your team will look into this matter. Thank you.

If you can share what is the exact error you are facing that will help me assist you further. A screenshot will be helpful.

Try using your email to reset your password.

Edited by vijay - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Vijay when will you work on improving the app?

Soccer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Vijay 

My post if longer than a single line, greeting a Error. Spam content not allowed.