Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

DarshNi today 17/4/21

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm really impressed with DarshNi progression.

Rest of the storyline is not great but I feel they have kept the DarshNi plot intact..

Slow and nice progress.. Nandu is becoming really comfortable with him and goes to him first..

Even their dance could see the comfort level and how she was guiding him..today with the sari, she directly went to him to talk about her worries and could definitely see the improvement in their relationship.. as a couple being able to share the little things and supporting each other...

The sari scene was subtle n nice.. though I would have liked to see a byut more romance☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

I'm really impressed with DarshNi progression.

Rest of the storyline is not great but I feel they have kept the DarshNi plot intact..

Slow and nice progress.. Nandu is becoming really comfortable with him and goes to him first..

Even their dance could see the comfort level and how she was guiding him..today with the sari, she directly went to him to talk about her worries and could definitely see the improvement in their relationship.. as a couple being able to share the little things and supporting each other...

The sari scene was subtle n nice.. though I would have liked to see a byut more romance☺️

I felt the saree scene is apt as it’s before marriage and also she’s still in process of falling in love with him

Seriously darshini scenes are subtle and cute

Nandini improved in emoting as well

Just my opinion 

VK.. I still am in awe seeing his expressions 

The way he looks in air but still able to emote such beautifully, very few actors can do that 

Every one can do angry young man mode but he did complete justification as Darsh