• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

When's Delhi performing??

According to the original calendar, it’s tomorrow 

Edited by Aditi_MM - 2 years ago

Did all the rounds get aired today? I only saw two. Is the rest being aired tomorrow? Or did I miss it because I watched online?

Originally posted by Aditi_MM

Did all the rounds get aired today? I only saw two. Is the rest being aired tomorrow? Or did I miss it because I watched online?

It looked incomplete to me too. They didn't show the last faceoff round on saturday

I really appreciate the show bringing some legends from regional industries like Osman Mir and Gurdaas Maan earlier it’s very endearing to hear their comments and all.

I see how Bengal Tigers are making everyone utilize their teams more and doing more fusions now lol. 

the Gujarat vs UP episode I thought it was good! A weird theme but good nonetheless. Shout out to Payal who I thought looked STUNNING!

Edited by Tani91 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Tani91

I see how Bengal Tigers are making everyone utilize their teams more and doing more fusions now lol. 

Where did you see the Bengal vs Delhi league match? I can't find it online. Looks like the rest of UP vs Gujarat's league matched was released today.

No no I was saying how they’re all influenced by the Bengal team in doing more fusions and using their team members more

today’s episode was the rest of the Gujarat vs UP episode. I’m assuming they’re going to stretch out some episodes due to the covid situation and lockdowns in India.