A Chance - Darshni FF - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Thank you, Di 🤗

@bold- I do wish that you like it.

Of course I will like it. I am damn sure you will write so perfect about DarshNi❤️

Btw thanks for tagging me dear🤗

@bold- Well, the confusion was supposed to occur I guess, the better phrasing would have been Shobhit's to be SIL, as in Charmi's real SIL and his in relation.

@underlined- Yes, Nandini is into dancing and she used to teach neighbouring children the same.

❤️

Oh I thought Darsh is speaking about charmi 

So I thought it should be my SIL

Darsh saying to Sobhit 

Now got it

Originally posted by Swetyz

Oh I thought Darsh is speaking about charmi 

So I thought it should be my SIL

Darsh saying to Sobhit 

Now got it

Yes, but I felt if I leave it to SIL, it hinted towards Shobhit's SIL aka Darsh's significant other.

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Of course I will like it. I am damn sure you will write so perfect about DarshNi❤️

Btw thanks for tagging me dear🤗

No problem 🤗 

It's something dedicated to you, you are going to be tagged before I finish typing parts out.

No problem 🤗 

It's something dedicated to you, you are going to be tagged before I finish typing parts out.

Aww dear 

You have really won my heart ❤️🤗

Rose dear.. very wonderful start! 👍🏼

Very fresh and cheerful depiction of Nandini.. her family and her career all things were mentioned in such a fluid way in your story telling.

I'm intrigued and want to know how they are going to meet..

Shobith's SIL? So Darsh already has a fiance/ partner??

Things are getting interesting..

Also.. no teeny updates plz! 😛

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Rose dear.. very wonderful start!👍🏼 Thank you! 🤗

Very fresh and cheerful depiction of Nandini.. her family and her career all things were mentioned in such a fluid way in your story telling.

I'm intrigued and want to know how they are going to meet..

Shobith's SIL? So Darsh already has a fiance/ partner?? No, it refers to Charmi's actual sister-in-law as in her elder sibling's wife. Okay, let me do away with what happened because it quite probably won't be coming up. Charmi's parents died while she was in last year of her school and since then her brother is her guardian. She has a lovely but skeptical of Shobhit SIL, so although families know about them, our dear Shobhit is still trying to put his name in her good books with permanent marker 😉

Things are getting interesting.. _❤️

Also.. no teeny updates plz! 😛 I will try, anyways, since they will come before each other in the next chapter it is bound to be longer than this.

Thank you for commenting 😳