A Chance - Darshni FF - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Rose... What a brilliant start to your story! 

Pata nahi how I missed reading it earlier... I need to catch up with all the fan fics on the forum..

Well done.. looking forward to reading more 🤗

Wonderful start. Your story is very interesting. Eagerly waiting for their meeting. Update soon ❤️

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Hi Rose... What a brilliant start to your story! 

Pata nahi how I missed reading it earlier... I need to catch up with all the fan fics on the forum..

Well done.. looking forward to reading more 🤗

Looking forward to writing more 🤗

Originally posted by Cherrydreamsxx

Wonderful start. Your story is very interesting. Eagerly waiting for their meeting. Update soon ❤️

Sure soon 🤗

Posted: 2 years ago

Sitting at the last step of the river bank, Nandini removed the sandals on her feet to put them in the water not still. Around her devotees were busy in performing prayers, quite similar to her mother who at the moment was in queue of a temple nearby. Papa accompanied Ma, after warning her to not roam around carelessly as it wouldn’t take them long to be free.

As the noon sun shone over her head, Nandini acknowledged it to be a false assumption on his part. Though, she didn’t have any complaints about it, completely at peace in her silent bubble amid the chants, hymns and ringing of the bells.

Burning incense and camphor entering her nostrils calming her down, coming to think about it the familiar smells did play a huge role in washing away her nerves in the river. Earlier she used to teach dance in a temple premises near the quarters where their family resided, thus, worshipping places held an inexplicable affinity to Nandini.

...twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, Darsh smiled coming to a halt at the edge of the river. He sensed, riverside was as crowded as always, the familiar happenings hitting him at once moving water, clangs, conversations, prayers, splashes, incense, camphor and oil. 

Just then someone’s anklets tinkled beside him, a melodious voice responding to someone probably at a little distance, “Aayi!” (Coming!)

Darsh followed her anklets turning half around to pay attention to it until they mingled into all the other sounds, she ascended the steps in a great hurry. Something about her eagerness amused him, making him wonder towards whom she was running, her friend? Family? Lover?

Whoever it was she wanted to be in their company willingly, the one word reply held no disdain over interrupting her silent interaction with the surroundings. 

His phone rang, diverting Darsh’s attention from the transit neighbour by the riverside to more pressing matters of home, in particular, his brother, “Okay, stop! I am coming, we will find something to impress your sister-in-law... Where we go usually? ...Bye. ”

Shaking his head, he turned around sensing his way away from the riverbank towards the parking area. 

At a little distance, Nandini entered the auto-rickshaw, ready to return home as well. 

In Rawal house Rajvee stared at her elder son’s photograph with a frown. Dwarkadhish smiled with closed eyes, probably at her, when a car went past an autorickshaw near his abode.

Such a tiny-teeny update but it's an important one for me because they will come across each other in the next chapter.

I did struggle with typing this one out because I knew it would be a small one because there's nothing to do until they meet, since, it's strictly DarshNi. Though, I would be pleased if you caught my love letter for our Shomi/Shormi here (truth is, this is what compelled me to complete this part because they are together at least in my universe).  

Any guesses on how are they going to meet?

Also, Nikita Di, I am still holding on you to call me out 😉

Edited by 999loveyourself - 2 years ago

Beautiful  update dear

Can’t wait to read about their official meet

BTW when they spoke about sister-in-law, shouldn’t it be my SIL instead of your??

Bit confused there

So Nandu here is a dance teacher???

That’s really nice

BTW loved the reference of the crossing of his car and her auto

Beautiful update dear 

Though it's tiny but sweet one❤️

Waiting for their meeting in next chapter🤗

Originally posted by Swetyz

Beautiful  update dear

Can’t wait to read about their official meet Me too!

BTW when they spoke about sister-in-law, shouldn’t it be my SIL instead of your??

Bit confused there

So Nandu here is a dance teacher???

That’s really nice

BTW loved the reference of the crossing of his car and her auto I love this part too.

@bold- Well, the confusion was supposed to occur I guess, the better phrasing would have been Shobhit's to be SIL, as in Charmi's real SIL and his in relation.

@underlined- Yes, Nandini is into dancing and she used to teach neighbouring children the same.

❤️

Edited by 999loveyourself - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Beautiful update dear 

Though it's tiny but sweet one❤️

Waiting for their meeting in next chapter🤗

Thank you, Di 🤗

@bold- I do wish that you like it.