•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

We have finally got our forum for this serial and it’s gone very quiet! 

looking back at the last two episodes, lot of changes have taken place now..Khandereo had got Tukoji mentoring him in a totally matured way, making him realise his responsibilities as a husband and to support his wife, look after and take care of her - a totally opposite mentoring to that of Gautama who has continued to fail in her responsibility as a mother. Her farewell to Ahiliya was so poor that Malhar compensated for his arrogant wife πŸ‘

I feel that Khandereo will change in his character and will become more friendly to Ahiliya in the process hopefully isolating Gautama - wish this happens πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Malhar, what can I say? I love this guy and having given him more screen time has made watching the episodes more interesting. I think it will probably him who will save his two children from the goons...I hope so.

Dhanaji and his soon need to stop being repetitive as none of their best laid plans are coming to fruition...are they really that important in the story? Do they need to be there? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Let’s see how next week pans out ...happy weekend allπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I started to watch for Malher he is sensible & wise & Ahilya bai story.  He obviously misjudged Dhanaji & his son in law ambition, sooner he finds out the better but seems unlikely.  How will Khanderao & Ahilya be saved from goons?  Gautmabai constant strictness & punishment to 9 year old child, not teaching good moral to her son. 

Originally posted by Manoyana

We have finally got our forum for this serial and it’s gone very quiet! 

looking back at the last two episodes, lot of changes have taken place now..Khandereo had got Tukoji mentoring him in a totally matured way, making him realise his responsibilities as a husband and to support his wife, look after and take care of her - a totally opposite mentoring to that of Gautama who has continued to fail in her responsibility as a mother. Her farewell to Ahiliya was so poor that Malhar compensated for his arrogant wife πŸ‘

I am loving this friendship between khanderao  and tukoji. As we know in history Tukoji was Ahilyabai's right hand man throughout her life. This has already started in the show with him guiding Khanderao.

I feel that Khandereo will change in his character and will become more friendly to Ahiliya in the process hopefully isolating Gautama - wish this happens πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Let's pray for the best.  

Malhar, what can I say? I love this guy and having given him more screen time has made watching the episodes more interesting. I think it will probably him who will save his two children from the goons...I hope so.

Yup hoping that that's why he left for Pune, so that he can save his children in his way.  Don't want anymore Malharao less episodes

Dhanaji and his soon need to stop being repetitive as none of their best laid plans are coming to fruition...are they really that important in the story? Do they need to be there? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

My question exactly, I was searching about Malharao's son in law in Google, but there is absolutely no mention about him anywhere.

Let’s see how next week pans out ...happy weekend allπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

The episodes are getting interesting, let's hope that they maintain itπŸ˜‰

Btw nice review . Loved reading it. My answers in bold.

Edited by Sree0796 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sree0796

I am loving this friendship between khanderao and tukoji. As we know in history Tukoji was Ahilyabai's right hand man throughout her life. This has already started in the show with him guiding Khanderao.

Wow, this sounds really interesting. Can you please recommend me some books on Ahilyabai's life, if you have read any? 

Originally posted by Metamorphosis

Wow, this sounds really interesting. Can you please recommend me some books on Ahilyabai's life, if you have read any? 

My knowledge of ahilyabai's life is completely based on web. But I have heard that Karmyogini is a good book based on her life. I am also searching for its English translation, since it's written in Marathi.

Originally posted by Sree0796

Btw nice review . Loved reading it. My answers in bold.

thank you...it’s good to see some activity on the forum πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

A list of other books on Ahilyabai

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 3 years ago

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

A list of other books on Ahilyabai

• Punyashlok Ahilya by R.W.Tikore-Kumthewale
  • Ahilyabai by Hiralal Sharma published by National Book Trust India (is a good one)
  • Ahilyabai Charitra by Purshottam
  • Ahilyabai Charitra by Mukund Vaman Barve
  • Pal Samaaj on Samaaj
  • Matoshree" by Sumitra Mahajan 
  • This is an article on Ahilyabai in English 

Thanks for the info, I have only read Matoshree by Sumitra Mahajan, will be looking forward to reading the others.