Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

Gautama ...you will have to start changing yourself

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today’s episode was very interesting as we find both husband and wife taking their responsibilities seriously of protecting each other. Despite of what Gautama thinks of her sunbai.👍

Another shocker is in the pipeline when Gangoba returns to the palace and informs her that her precious son’s life was in danger again and that his in-laws saved both of them as well as Gangoba so she will have to think twice about degrading Ahiliya and her parents every time she reprimands her again,  👍

I want Dhanaji to be exposed by the Nizam to Malhar soon.  It’s time we see justice being meted out to these two culprits.😡

loved to see Ahiliya’s family again, they are a perfect example of a family that is full of love and care and humble too. Hope Khanderao sees the reality and compares this family unit against what he has got at his grand palace.

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow and Friday’s episodes ...😉

stay safe everyone 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the beautiful update dear.   Yes it was a nice episode.   Want to changes khanderao who can understand ahilya and support her.  Same with gautama too.

Waiting for next episode. 🤗

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Today’s episode was very interesting as we find both husband and wife taking their responsibilities seriously of protecting each other. Despite of what Gautama thinks of her sunbai.👍

Another shocker is in the pipeline when Gangoba returns to the palace and informs her that her precious son’s life was in danger again and that his in-laws saved both of them as well as Gangoba so she will have to think twice about degrading Ahiliya and her parents every time she reprimands her again,  👍

I want Dhanaji to be exposed by the Nizam to Malhar soon.  It’s time we see justice being meted out to these two culprits.😡

loved to see Ahiliya’s family again, they are a perfect example of a family that is full of love and care and humble too. Hope Khanderao sees the reality and compares this family unit against what he has got at his grand palace.

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow and Friday’s episodes ...😉

stay safe everyone 🙏🏽🙏🏽

The subtle growth in Khanderao's character in the last two episodes was a treat to watch. Although his mindset about girl's education is still the same. 

And I liked it when khanderao wanted to stay and fight with the goons alongside Gangoba Tatya. Ahilya's also right in her judgement,she thought practically instead of emotionally. Since logically speaking the kids couldn't have helped much by fighting with the goons and Malwa's future would have been in peril if anything happened to khanderao.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I'm mildly or more infuriated by the over-protective and over-acting of Gautama, she's been crying all the time Khanderao was away, like he's 5 and can't take care of himself. 

I understand that mother's have this protective urge about their kids but this is just too much. 

Khanderao is slowly maturing and it's good to see the dynamics of him n Ahilya, it's sweet! 

Agree with y'all's views! 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 3 years ago
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I'm mildly or more infuriated by the over-protective and over-acting of Gautama, she's been crying all the time Khanderao was away, like he's 5 and can't take care of himself. 

I understand that mother's have this protective urge about their kids but this is just too much. 

Khanderao is slowly maturing and it's good to see the dynamics of him n Ahilya, it's sweet! 

Agree with y'all's views! 

Yes and today she was ready to go to Chondi! Her son is now married so she should let him become responsible and matured instead of treating him like a newborn baby. She didn’t care whether her sunbai was hurt or not..😒😒😒

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

right now, her concern as a mother is overtaking her responsibility as the chief wife & queen...im not saying to worry about her son, it is well w/in her rights but amidst all this, she's forgetting that he's Ahilya's husband & she has other duties as well...