•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

After a long time I am writing in this forum. Had a very hectic schedule in the past few days.

Last week's episode was quite interesting. I loved the relationship dynamics between khanderao and tukoji. Tukoji is one of the very few persons in Khanderao's life who influences him in a positive way and khanderao also actively listens to him. Otherwise with ahilya and (sometimes) Malharao, he always keeps his big fat ego in place of sense and reasoning.πŸ˜† And Gautamabai and his friends only increase his ego and insecurities. 

With Tukoji's influence he has started to become slightly empathetic towards Ahilya, for the time being.πŸ˜ƒ Let's see whether friendship will be formed between them or not in near future.

Ahilya's wish to study is increasing with time, and the temple's incident gave her another reason for it.

Regarding Gautamabai, I actually found her interesting in the first few episodes, and thought that she'd be a grey character in the show. But in the last few episodes she seemed increasingly paranoid with respect to her son. God knows what will happen after she gets to know that her son's attacked again.

I found another matter interesting in yesterday's episode, Dwarkabai clearly drew the line in front of her samdhi(can't remember his nameπŸ˜†). She clearly wants her son in law in throne, but doesn't want her husband's family to be harmed because of that. Whether she will be able to maintain that or not only time can tell.

P.S Malharao has again left for Pune, hope that it's only for the plot and we'll not get another Malharao less week.

I love Tukoji. He's sweet and wholesome, and one of the characters with great potential. I do seriously hope he's utilised because I love watching him. Khanderao was bearable last week. He's getting to understand the other side of the story when it comes to Ahilya. So far, so good. 

NGL, I find Dwarka a better character than Gautamabai. The former has some shade and conflict while Gautamabai is busy converging her world on her son's feet. 

Originally posted by Metamorphosis

I love Tukoji. He's sweet and wholesome, and one of the characters with great potential. I do seriously hope he's utilised because I love watching him.

Yup he's the only positive and sane character who has this much influence on Khanderao. Loving his methods of slowly guiding Khanderao from his erratic ways to the correct path.

Khanderao was bearable last week. He's getting to understand the other side of the story when it comes to Ahilya. So far, so good. 

Yup some development in Khanderao let's see whether it's long lasting or not . 

NGL, I find Dwarka a better character than Gautamabai. The former has some shade and conflict while Gautamabai is busy converging her world onller son's feet. 

TrueπŸ‘ Gautamabai is doing more harm than good to her son, with her attitude. As we can see Khanderao under proper guidance can do the right thing. And Dwarkabai is still on the grey arch. But her zaaveri sahab and samdhi ji are fully negative characters. With their never ending flop plans of killing khanderao which always backfires.

Tbh, recent episodes were much better when they were running away from the dacoits. At least, khanderao toned his ego even though it was subtle. I feel they should also tone down the torture upon Ahilya. At least good to see some directions away from the palace, even though Malharao wasn't there. I had it with gautamabai honestly speaking.

Originally posted by meena_chem

Tbh, recent episodes were much better when they were running away from the dacoits. At least, khanderao toned his ego even though it was subtle. I feel they should also tone down the torture upon Ahilya. At least good to see some directions away from the palace, even though Malharao wasn't there. I had it with gautamabai honestly speaking.

Yup those subtle moments of growth in Khanderao's character is really worth watching. And I loved the way khanderao and ahilyabai protected each other in yesterday's episode.

Btw why are you not writing in this forum anymore? Your updates were really applaudable.

Originally posted by Sree0796

Yup those subtle moments of growth in Khanderao's character is really worth watching. And I loved the way khanderao and ahilyabai protected each other in yesterday's episode.

Btw why are you not writing in this forum anymore? Your updates were really applaudable.

Sorry dear, my work schedule is really hectic as this phase therefore not writing much TBH. I apologize in advance.

Originally posted by meena_chem

Sorry dear, my work schedule is really hectic as this phase therefore not writing much TBH. I apologize in advance.

Ohh okay dear, no issues. Take your time. πŸ‘