Based on Surkhi Bindi??

Posted: 3 years ago

I read that this show is based on a Punjabi movie Surkhi Bindi where a girl crazy about Canada gets married to someone in India and that guy helps her fulfill her dream (she finds love with him and doesn't go to Canada).

Does this mean Fateh and Jasmine are the final couple?? 

This is colors so most probably both sisters will marry the guy anyways....

Where did you read this that this is based on surkhi bindi

Originally posted by Irshita

I read that this show is based on a Punjabi movie Surkhi Bindi where a girl crazy about Canada gets married to someone in India and that guy helps her fulfill her dream (she finds love with him and doesn't go to Canada).

@bol. Totally agree here ,😂

Even if Tejo marries Fateh she will make sure that Fateh later marries Jasmine.

Although  I would like Tejo and Fateh to be the end game 

Edited by Symmetra26 - 3 years ago

Its not based on Surkhi Bindi at all , that story is different , only word Canada is similar 

In starting they show girl is ambitious for Canada but her parents are not financially stable 

They got her married to a guy who do job in factory but does not have parents n all not financially strong 

then when guy came ti know about her dreams , they had to collect 5 lakh rupees and decided to open Salon in a rented house, they collect almost 4 lakh and then Sargun take part in a aesthician and salon competition where the price money was 02 lakh , she won and they decided to stay back in India only 

Its seems similar with Canada concept but totally different and Sargun said in one interview that she wrote this story even before surkhi Bindi came to her 

so enjoy the show, here story line is different and punjabi movies are hardly 02 hours long with 4 to 5 songs , you cant make a serial out of it ðŸ˜†

I am loving Udaariyaan n not even once i found any resemblence with Surkhi Bindi 

Originally posted by ParAnJas

Its not based on Surkhi Bindi at all , that story is different , only word Canada is similar 

In starting they show girl is ambitious for Canada but her parents are not financially stable 

They got her married to a guy who do job in factory but does not have parents n all not financially strong 

then when guy came ti know about her dreams , they had to collect 5 lakh rupees and decided to open Salon in a rented house, they collect almost 4 lakh and then Sargun take part in a aesthician and salon competition where the price money was 02 lakh , she won and they decided to stay back in India only 

Its seems similar with Canada concept but totally different and Sargun said in one interview that she wrote this story even before surkhi Bindi came to her 

so enjoy the show, here story line is different and punjabi movies are hardly 02 hours long with 4 to 5 songs , you cant make a serial out of it ðŸ˜†

I am loving Udaariyaan n not even once i found any resemblence with Surkhi Bindi 

Good to know. Loving Tejo and Fateh!!

thanks for info 

did it really based on that movie

coz fateh is ready to go to canada for fulfill jasmine's dream 

he might leave his family and will stay with sandhu

but don't want fateh jasmine want fateh tejo

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Symmetra26

@bol. Totally agree here ,😂

Even if Tejo marries Fateh she will make sure that Fateh later marries Jasmine.

Although  I would like Tejo and Fateh to be the end game 

@bold lulz totally agree with that everything else. 

Originally posted by Irshita

@bold true! they shown astrologer telling fateh having two premika ðŸ˜†

but anyhow want fatejo as final couple

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

@bold true! they shown astrologer telling fateh having two premika ðŸ˜†

but anyhow want fatejo as final couple

@bold SAAAME 🥺 

Hopefully it all works out