I STILL LOVE YOU - until my last breath (✅)

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone, midnight_library (Pen name) and I'm Medical student. Writing isn't my passion, it's just the thing that gives me peace sometimes.
I'm a big fan of PrithviSanyo I read about them in a story at India Forums. I was highly fascinated by their love saga which was a tragedy...so I tried my best to reunite them through my fiction. I have always wanted to write Fanfiction on  Prithviraj and Sanyogita.So now I am going to share the second fan fiction of mine  based on my all-time favorite couple Prithvi and Sanyo.

Destiny of love was my first fanfiction
https://pratilipi.page.link/croKue5tDEdqcV8M6
https://pratilipi.page.link/oxEA6JiMQTzzRe4o6

My 2nd story I still love you until my last breath 💓 got 2nd rank in Pratilipi trending

I'm quite fortunate to get the 2nd top trending rank in Pratilipi..so many readers still now pm me at Pratilipi and Praise my work.

I still love you, until my last breath

It's not necessary for every love story to have a happy ending,some lovers are hardly able to cherish their life with their beloved one . Sometimes they have to spend their whole life without them...did they really live life??This is the story of two different strangers when they met and fell for each other when love was just a word of four alphabets for them.

Did you destroy yourself for someone?Did it happen with you that you always wanted to get over of your past ,you have tried your best and at some point you have thought you have overcome the journey but it is still haunted in your nightmare,engulfing you gradually day by day ,in each and every moment.The past which kept darkest secrets of your life,it pushed you towards the valley of death,you wanted to come back in your original life but you can’t,you are stuck in the middle of inferno and paradise.You are alone in this game nobody can help you.The game may be started by you or someone else but how it will be played and whom will loss and who will win it has only decided by the time.

Edited by Midnight_rose - 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Author notes ✍️📃

Before sharing the post I would like to inform you of one thing

It's fiction and all characters, plot, events are the imagination of the author if any kind of similarity with another story seemed then it's merely a coincidence, or maybe I am inspired by it 🙂.

As it's fiction maybe some parts will be Bollywood movies like or blah blah blah..and sometimes realistic but most of the things here are imaginary and irrelevant to reality.

Please dear readers and the honourable author gives your valuable feedback after ending of each chapter or the ending of the whole story what you have liked nd what you haven't , so It's helped me to improve later and help me to correct my mistake in my next story.

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ DO NOT COPY , 

NOBODY is aloud to without my permission. I have not allowed ANYONE to use my story and convert it into another fandom/couple story!

RESPECT writer's work and STOP plagiarism.

Another note: The has dialogues in both Hindi and English . I have tried my best to add the English meaning in brackets according to need.

If you love my work support me with your valuable comments and ratings 💞🙏💓.

Edited by Midnight_rose - 2 years ago

Are you restarting the story? I was waiting for an update for a long time.

chapter 1

Dr. Agarwal is very dedicated. Even though she had only two hours of sleep, she went to check on her patient.

Who is this man who was watching her? Why is he doing this?