Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Today 's star akshu and new promo

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So riya is not come out jaisa ki jante the but kashi is more smart than riya usse tu riya ko bhi chakra diya and tomorrow she found dedo 

So Today's star is our akshu how is our akshay  baby day out kashi unke aas pass but kaise maze kar hamari pyari akshu

So now sirat bf ranveer come back let's see what the story process now I saw promo in one of post but may be the promo is misleading or if she goes back her bf so a question where is our naira is she come back now or what happend to kartik hope our original maira come back I dunno want ki sirat is naira it's not a logic if they sirat as naira naira as so many medicial condition how can she boxing and intrested to see memory loss track again 

Edited by NeeruNira - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So what u all thing is sirat is naira or she is really sirat or the promo is misleading one too let's what happend to kartik or goyenka's life

Any one

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: NeeruNira

So what u all thing is sirat is naira or she is really sirat or the promo is misleading one too let's what happend to kartik or goyenka's life

Any one

I don't know whether sirat will be naira or naira will be back or not... May be it is misleading promo, this track may be is realisation track for sirat for liking toward kartik.... I don't know but what I want and what I expect from this track all I will say...

Kartik will help sirat to meet Ranveer.... Although he will be in dilemma for sometime coz of kairav's and akshu's attachment toward sirat....but ultimately he will choose to unite them and in this way he will put someone else happiness ( or may be a correct thing) above his own children happiness

And in return Ranveer will be the one who rescued naira and misunderstood her as sirat... And naira will be in coma or memory loss may be.... 

So through ranveer...her naira will be back to him

And they will show this is their(kartik and sirat) karmic connection... Which solely depend on karma of kartik... If he chose to become selfish for his children happiness , he will not be able to get naira..

And this will show if you do something good to others although you are in loss for doing that, you will get its reward

I genuinely want this to happen

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
usernameyrkkh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Antaramantara

Kartik will help sirat to meet Ranveer.... Although he will be in dilemma for sometime coz of kairav's and akshu's attachment toward sirat....but ultimately he will choose to unite them and in this way he will put someone else happiness ( or may be a correct thing) above his own children happiness..

This sounds like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

This show has stolen tracks from other movies & shows before. Might do it again

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

This sounds like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

This show has stolen tracks from other movies & shows before. Might do it again

If they are going to make this sirat's realisation track.. then may be it'll go on HDDCS...with a slight difference that kartik atleast claims to not love her... But what I told how I want it to be is not at all similar to HDDCS... It will be simple a karma connection ... Kartik will help sirat to unite with ranveer ....he will get back his naira ....it all depends on Kartik's karma.. Because I want naira back .... And this is the best way (from the ongoing plot) I can think of right now... But I know writers are hell bent on making this story a pathetic one... So can't say

Pranbir2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Or

That this sirat track is going to be similar to Ishq Subhanallah track where zara "died" and a new female lead was shown with the same name, who was "supposed" to be paired of with kabir the male lead. But later they made her disappear and made the dead Zara come back but with villain twist. Where she thought Kabir cheated her with the other girl (the other zara). 

I think this sirat track is going to be similar..... where sirat will leave with her old lover and naira will return and misunderstand kartik.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚New Akshu baby boy haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/kairav_child_artist/?hl=en

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚New Akshu baby boy haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/kairav_child_artist/?hl=en

Yes and his real name kairav.

both Kairavs are sooooo cute  but mujhy only Aarambh and Mohsin KY scenes  pasand hain πŸ˜”

520k+ views and 60+k likes πŸ˜•

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNlpRpihD6c/?hl=en