Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Payalshoni

Wow interesting very interesting

Ise kehte hai thriller🤪

Loved it pls update soon

Glad to know you liked it

Posted: 2 years ago

││Four ││

Taking a spun Riddhima crushed her jaw, "I have told your son to come after few hours late for marriage, so Vansh can marry me... But...", She pursed her lips and shaking her head she continued shrugging Anupriya, "He didn't bother to come VR Mansion", thumping her footwear heel on the floor.

"He might be worried dear, that's why he is in Pune", Anupriya spilled the beans out.

Riddhima twisted Anupriya's arm on her back, "Pune", twisting her brow up.

"Wahi jahaan Vansh Raisinghania ke THE END kahaani shuru hui...", Anupriya completed Riddhima.

Four months back

"Riddhima! Riddhima," called a girl with long pony wearing a jump suit and continued, "How many times I have to tell you my identical twin sister that don't get late, I hate that habit of yours," turning back Sejal skimmed out from the scene.

Riddhima hugged from back, "Okay Baba! I am sorry, but Sejal tell me one thing," joining some dots Riddhima asked.

"Jiju ki ye habit tujhme kab se aa gayi yaar," teasing her twin sister referring Vansh.

Sejal glared her for a second but then joined her into the joke, "Since we met each other", blushing her cheeks crimson red colour

"Oho! Koi bahut Sharma raha hai," Riddhima teased her sister and continued, "Tell me is Jiju romantic or hardcore Khaddoos", while laughing which shrunk Sejal's pleasant smile.

Riddhima frowned noticing Sejal and tilted her sister's chin, "Hey what happened?"

"Vansh Rai Singhania, ek Raaz hai yaad hai na tujhe shadi ke baad kaha tha maine tujhse?," asked Sejal at which Riddhima nodded her head oblivious.

"Ise kabhi mat bhulna!," fainted smile Sejal and continued, "Vansh might be coming here to pick me up,"

"Oh...jiya bekaraar hai? Don't worry I am in the washroom, I will not inform him about my presence," winking Riddhima said at the first knock.

Riddhima heard bullet shot sound twice and opened the door of washroom in tears, "Sejal!"

Present

Riddhima's eyes were red shot when she came to reality. "Why the hell did you kill my dear sister Vansh Rai Singhania?," the hatred was there in her moist eyes.

Edited by beingaditij - 2 years ago

I have forgotten the story of this but I liked this twist

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

I have forgotten the story of this but I liked this twist

Thanks

What a twist ❤️

So riddhima has twin sister sejal 

Originally posted by Navdeep_08