Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Need to pick up pace

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Nothing is happening in the show and it is barely 3 weeks old. For last 4-5 episode there is some banter between the leads, mausi ki pitai, ladke-lakdiwala debate and thats it. 

Yes - we get it. 

The background and characters are all set. Can you move on with the story???  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi toh this double wedding is the main plot.. Story will go on like this until the major revelation -  Mayank Sonu affair which will happen on the wedding day.. Till then all these pre wedding ceremonies will continue.. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Abhi toh this double wedding is the main plot.. Story will go on like this until the major revelation -  Mayank Sonu affair which will happen on the wedding day.. Till then all these pre wedding ceremonies will continue.. 

I know. I skipped a couple of episodes this week. Maybe more from next week. Until Sonu runs away from her toxic family and super-toxic to-be in-laws

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree , specially that har baat mein ladki ke sasural mein ye karna chaiye vo karna chaiye is literally getting on my nerves. Like 24 ghante ghar mein yahi discussion kon karta hai bhai

How can Ahaan who claims to love his sister so much , is ready to send her sister to Sarla aunty type family , like tum functions mein mushkil se jhel rahe ho , tumhari behen har roz kaise jhelegi🤓 Which type of brother do it

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

I agree , specially that har baat mein ladki ke sasural mein ye karna chaiye vo karna chaiye is literally getting on my nerves. Like 24 ghante ghar mein yahi discussion kon karta hai bhai

How can Ahaan who claims to love his sister so much , is ready to send her sister to Sarla aunty type family , like tum functions mein mushkil se jhel rahe ho , tumhari behen har roz kaise jhelegi🤓 Which type of brother do it

But Sonu loves Raj right .. And Sarla Aunty said in the roka episode that Raj didn't want to marry any other girl .. So yes Ahaan is ready to sent her sister in that family coz Sonu will be happy only with the guy from that family ..   

bubblesort thumbnail

But Sonu loves Raj right .. And Sarla Aunty said in the roka episode that Raj didn't want to marry any other girl .. So yes Ahaan is ready to sent her sister in that family coz Sonu will be happy only with the guy from that family ..   

Aacha aisa , vo maine shuru ke episodes ke sirf highlights dekhe the so nahi pata tha ki love marriage hai😆 I thought arrange hone ke baad love hua hoga🤪 and seeing Raj who most of the time zip his mouth in front of his mother I really don't know how Sonu will be happy😳 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I liked the pace in the first two weeks but this week has been very slow. Nothing major happened. I hope after this engagement ring fiasco, we will get more scenes of Ishqan. 

Today it is one-hour episode, lets hope story moves forward. 

Edited by kankabhor - 3 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail

Aacha aisa , vo maine shuru ke episodes ke sirf highlights dekhe the so nahi pata tha ki love marriage hai😆 I thought arrange hone ke baad love hua hoga🤪 and seeing Raj who most of the time zip his mouth in front of his mother I really don't know how Sonu will be happy😳 

Nope it's love marriage 😂 n Sarla aunty mentioned it again in tonight episode that Raj chose Sonu not her.. 

bubblesort thumbnail

Nope it's love marriage 😂 n Sarla aunty mentioned it again in tonight episode that Raj chose Sonu not her.. 

Haa😆

Par this Sarla aunty is really so irritating

Chalo kam se kam aaj Raj ne kuch to bola👍🏼 ye alag baat hai ki uski baaton ka uski mummy pe jyada asar hota nahi hai🤪😆

Kartik is best character right now❤️ and I also like Suman aunty 😊 beta pata nahi kaise itna ghatiya hai unka🤢

Maxine_May thumbnail

Haa😆

Par this Sarla aunty is really so irritating

Chalo kam se kam aaj Raj ne kuch to bola👍🏼 ye alag baat hai ki uski baaton ka uski mummy pe jyada asar hota nahi hai🤪😆

Kartik is best character right now❤️ and I also like Suman aunty 😊 beta pata nahi kaise itna ghatiya hai unka🤢

Raj deserves a mother like Suman aunty more than Mayank.. 

Maybe after birth Raj n Mayank got swapped in the hospital 🧐😒 Kahaani mein twist🤪

Then Raj Sonu will live with Suman aunty n Mayank can go n live with Sarla aunty 🤣🤣