Molkki LIVE Updates 09 Apr 2021

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode begins with PurVir and the kids entering Haveli and Prakashi n Anjali  welcoming them at the door , greeting them, expressing their happiness n welcoming them with Aarti n Tilak .

They all go to their rooms to freshen up 

Anjali n Prakashi express their fury at Molkki’s return, Prakashi assures their time will come when they’re plans will succeed n Molkki’s time will be bad .

They have to wait patiently . Purvi sets asudha n Priyashi and they are shocked that the woman whom they had rescued from khandahar n hidden in the NGO had disappeared . They express their failure to search as they got busy searching for Purvi instead .

Soon the kids asks Haathi to come to the room as their papa had brought gifts for them .

Haathi wants to discuss more with the girls but kids persuade her to come to the bed room . 

Manas is happy to get a toy gun and Juhi gets a Barrie doll. after the kids go to their room highly pleased with their gifts . Mukhi then tries to appease Mukhiyani . He asks his bawri to forgive him for the atrocities n tortures n poisoned laddoos . He bows before her with joined hands and seeks forgiveness . He assures he will never ever do anything to hurt her ever again , he caresses her arm and she feels his sensuous touch . He then pulls her into his arms and hugs her tightly . Purvi also hugs him back . They stand there hugging eachother , time stands still they are lost in eachother . 
she then 
next day Purvi  notices injury marks on Anjali n Jyoti’s feet n ankles . She gets suspicious, she inquires them  and they cook up a story of slipping /tripping n falling on the floor together n getting injured .

Purvi then goes to the kids room to tell them bedtime stories n out them to sleep , Purvi asks if he had injured the intruders, mama s narrates how he had injured the intruders by hitting them with his Toy car repeatedly . He had great fun . 

Prakashi dreams that the goons had confessed to the police n revealed Prakashi’s name , she bribed them to kidnap Mukhiyani . Mukhi gets furious n severes all relationships with Paralshi Devi and accuses her of treating him n his wofe as step children , despite him giving her all their love respect n adorations . He orders Prakashi to get out of the house , Prakashi is shocked , soon her day dream shatters as Anjali asks her why she was looking so lost . Prakashi narrates to Anjali her day dream .Prakashi decides she had ti do something to the goons so that they are never able to reveal Prakashi’s name to the cops . prakashi n Anjali leave the haveli and inform the maid about their visit to mandir.
purvi takes advantage of the situation n searches Anjali’s room and sure enough she easily lays hands on the black suit n disguise worn by the intruders in their bedroom, stealing jewelry .

She then shares her suspicions and evidences with mukhi ji , she shows clips of video recording of the intruders from Manas drone camera . Mukhi is shocked tk learn Anjali n Jyoti were stealing jewelry from their room .  

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thks Suta ji for the WU ❤️🤗

Originally posted by Ziva01

Thks Suta ji for the WU ❤️🤗

Welcome Ziva 

It’s all going to be happiness all over as our leads her returned 👏

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Welcome Ziva 

It’s all going to be happiness all over as our leads her returned 👏

Yeah  ...finally we ll get loads of PurVir scenes ❤️

thanks Suta jee for all your efforts regarding the wu . why mr and mrs Muki are only worried about the jewelleries only not for all the troubles and kiddnaping and poor kids were locked in the store room have not come out yet?

Originally posted by kooki07

thanks Suta jee for all your efforts regarding the wu . why mr and mrs Muki are only worried about the jewelleries only not for all the troubles and kiddnaping and poor kids were locked in the store room have not come out yet?

Valid questions 🤔🤔🤔...i was thinking abt that too🙄🙄🙄

I wanted Pur to blast Anjali for torturing the kids but lagta hai Saba isn't in a mood to give us this🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by Ziva01

Valid questions 🤔🤔🤔...i was thinking abt that too🙄🙄🙄

I wanted Pur to blast Anjali for torturing the kids but lagta hai Saba isn't in a mood to give us this🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Hope they stop showing is meaningless tracks n get back to their normal episodes soon . 

Just got my Covishield shot this morning ... it’s evening here n I have  high fever n body aching . I am not sure I will be able to catch the spoiler episode tomorrow night . (12Apr episode ) 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Hope they stop showing is meaningless tracks n get back to their normal episodes soon . 

Just got my Covishield shot this morning ... it’s evening here n I have  high fever n body aching . I am not sure I will be able to catch the spoiler episode tomorrow night . (12Apr episode ) 

Suta ji do hv some rest and take good care of urself dear ...hope you hd some pain killer ...it ll help for the body ache😳

Don't worry abt the update yaara...health comes first 

Sri and Ramona will update in EDT in case 12 April epi ll be out trow😳

TC Suta ji❤🤗..stay blessed😇😇😇

Hi Suta ji 🤗🤗

Hope you are feeling better tday 

TC yaara ❤️🤗