Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Love it 😊. Am so eagerly waiting to know what did Vansh do ki Riddhima itna revenge plan kr rai hai ...🤔😂😈😈😈

Wo to Time ane par pata chalega🤭

Thanks for reading

Thanks Navdeep 🤗

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

so Riddhima is very different here from the show where she is innocent and mahaan...here she is shrewd, plotting and seems to even hate Vanshs family

I wonder what Siyas surprise is

Yes...it is coming soon dear...🤭

Thanks

││Three ││

Riddhima smirked wickedly, but meanwhile Vansh spoon-feeded himself a spoonful of Kheer and gulped it down.

He sighed deeply when Dadi arched his brow, "Hmm! How was it?"

"Nice", he sheepishly replied looking at Riddhima who sweated when noticed what Anupriya was about to eat.

But Riddhima's elbow hit the bowl and it fell on the floor, and the kheer was all on the floor.

Anupriya jerked off and the spoon fell from her hand when the whole bowl fell down on the crystal clear floor, "What was this Riddhima?", exclaiming Anupriya looked at her.

Riddhima sighed deeply, "I am so sorry, it just hit by fault", pretending to act innocently.

"Victor! Now wipe it out. Bhai hates mess", Ishani pursed her lips ordering the servant who obeyed her.

Anupriya clenched her jaw, "Riddhima, you are creep! Now I have to change", leaving the dining table.

"Let me help you!", Riddhima retorted back in guilt.

Anupriya shrieked at her, "Not at all"

-----

Anupriya has changed into a new saree and was creasing the folds and murmured, "Riddhima! Kaam badhana hi janti hai, jab se meri life mein aayi hai... Shh! Made it hell", but noticing a shadow from the mirror, she turned back.

"Who is there?", She called out loud but no one answered.

She sighed with relief, "Mera waham hoga", shrugging her head.

She again engrossed in her job when she noticed a shadow and turned, "Tum!", Exclaiming out in fear.

The person skimmed out, "Can't you do a single job given to you?", Riddhima the follower clenching her jaw said.

"What do you mean?", Anupriya asked.

She smiled, "Yes my dear sasuma! Sirf jeher wala bowl Vansh tak pahunchane ko kaha tha, usme Kheer to Chanchal daal hi deti", sugarcoating her tone.

However, Riddhima shouted, "But, wo bhi nahi hua tum se, in fact wo bowl khud apne pas rakhliya"

"It was all by fault Riddhima", Anupriya tried to explain.

Flashback:

Riddhima thought deeply stuttering, "What should I do now? This is the same - same golden bowl", she elbowed her hand and hit her elbow which dropped Anupriya's kheer bowl all over the floor and it broke the glass bowl into nth pieces.

Anupriya jolted back to reality when Riddhima clutched her neck, "Na tum kaam ki na tumhara beta, kaha tha na, zeher bowl mein hai kheer me nahi", clenching her jaw and left her.

Anupriya chocked, "Aha... ", When Riddhima turned back to continue, "Thanks to me that I noticed the bowl color, otherwise tum to gayi thi...", Riddhima grinned.

"Where is Kabir?", asked Anupriya to Riddhima who retorted back, "don't be innocent my dear, after all this plan belong to we three, I, you and Kabir", and they both continue laughing together.

Keep commenting and reacting after reading the update🤗

Aditi

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago
lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me singing...... ye kya hua ?? Kaise huya ??? Kab huya ???? Kyu huya????.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Damn..... Rids ka koi aur hi game hai ya she is really with those 2 😐😐

MochaQueen thumbnail

Riddhima got called a creep😲😆

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh all 3 in one team 

Amazing update 

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Me singing...... ye kya hua ?? Kaise huya ??? Kab huya ???? Kyu huya????.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Damn..... Rids ka koi aur hi game hai ya she is really with those 2 😐😐

Dekhte hain age😜

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Oh all 3 in one team 

Amazing update 

Thank you 

Glad to know you liked it