Worried for my rockstar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

In the todays episode, they had nothing much to show, first it was all a mother entering as a thief to get food but Leela Shah shows her kindness to her and offer her food. But after that I saw selfishness in everyone as they wanted Anupama and Vanraj to stay as a couple. Rakhi wanted this stuff for her daughter, Leela thinking that if both will unite, then "Mere Bete" Ka Ghar nahi tutega, Pakhi mujhe mummy pappa dono chahiye. All are selfish.

Today it was so nice to have the glimpse of Anupama today and Leela as usual having the hopes that they spend some together moments. But all the her efforts will go in vain. I appreciate the fact that though Anuraj had the journey together, but they are staying in different rooms. Leela's prayer to Krishna won't be answered as Krishna have thought about Anupama first and then everyone else. I miss Anupama saying, "Kanuda Dhyaan Rakhje" It is so much special when she says this line.

Kinjal is expected to be pregnant or she is having an illness kind of thing I dont know. But neither I want her to be pregnant now, as she needs to work on her developments before the pregnancy. Nor I want her to be ill. Her illness will also stop her developments. But we know this is an ITV show, so either she is pregnant or ill. Leela and Rakhi have assumed her to be pregnant

Kavya and Vanraj also shared a video call. If I would see my loved one after a long long time, then I would ask how are you. But here Kavya is so much insecure that she is worried that Vanraj is having intimate moments with Anupama. She was smiling with Aniruddh, what if Vanraj comes to know this. She is desperate to break the curfew.

Samar was the hero of the episode, Nice to see him back. For the lines he danced on "Bezubaan kabse mein raha, begunaah saheta mein raha" His dance was for Anupama. His worry was for Anupama. For 25 years Anupama was not able to speak and was innocent, but still she had to suffer. Remembering that Anupama saying, "Mein Samar ki Ladli hu" Samar could have thought about Nandini but he thought about his mother. Anupama and Samar have the purest bond on the show...He was worried for his rockstar

They didn't include these lines of the song, but this lines are the voice of Anupama. Staying in peace always

No pains, no fear, no shouts, no tears

I wanna make my life peaceful and clear

I do like Samar as a character and perhaps the best of the lot 

He stands by the peeps he loves 

He shows care , respect and most imp trust

It was good to see the glimpse of Anu in today's epi. But as usual she was uncomfortable when Baa repeatedly expressed her wish of Anu and Van reuniting. Baa jitna ashawadi maine aaj tak kisiko nahi dekha 😆

Loved Samar's scene also. He is has been the most consistent with regards to his stance and reaction towards Vanraj cheating Anupamaa. Importantly even after Vanraj's monolgue on Mahashivratri, he has not mellowed down against Vanraj which I like the most. Anu is very lucky to have 2 previous gems Samar and Kinjal, both have unconditionally supported her and also shown her right path always.

Waiting for Anu and Samar's scenes. One thing I am sure Anu will not leave the Shah house alone, Samar will definitely leave with her, I just hope she doesn't become mahaan and convince him to stay back for the family. 

I like your topic name ❤️

Originally posted by AnjuRish

I do like Samar as a character and perhaps the best of the lot 

He stands by the peeps he loves 

He shows care , respect and most imp trust

Samar is such a good character. My second favorite after Anupama

Originally posted by neo7

It was good to see the glimpse of Anu in today's epi. But as usual she was uncomfortable when Baa repeatedly expressed her wish of Anu and Van reuniting. Baa jitna ashawadi maine aaj tak kisiko nahi dekha 😆

Loved Samar's scene also. He is has been the most consistent with regards to his stance and reaction towards Vanraj cheating Anupamaa. Importantly even after Vanraj's monolgue on Mahashivratri, he has not mellowed down against Vanraj which I like the most. Anu is very lucky to have 2 previous gems Samar and Kinjal, both have unconditionally supported her and also shown her right path always.

Waiting for Anu and Samar's scenes. One thing I am sure Anu will not leave the Shah house alone, Samar will definitely leave with her, I just hope she doesn't become mahaan and convince him to stay back for the family. 

I like your topic name ❤️

Thanks for tagging.

Anupama and Samar scene is much needed now...We got Anujal scene today

Anupama's lines "Mein samar ki ladli hun" These are golden lines and Samar can leave the house for her ladli Maa