Posted: 2 years ago

I so want to look her like rashmika here... in this look she will burn the screens😍😍

Is mehendi hai rachnewaali remake of gorintaku??being marathi am not able to understand telegu...but this couple too look cute...are they copying every scene from gorintaku??

Originally posted by dhara88

Is mehendi hai rachnewaali remake of gorintaku??being marathi am not able to understand telegu...but this couple too look cute...are they copying every scene from gorintaku??

yes it’s remake of gorintaku but they are not following exactly but alter the whole case niw.. so can’t say whay to expect n what not... btw i m too marathi .. n our leads are 🔥🔥🔥 chemistry 

Raghav to Hemangi: Haa...acha hai...tum Sapna dekho....idhar o Saree ka dukaan  apna white saree me kathak karke chala jayega aur tum baith kar ke taali bajana ... Ardhamayinda?

🤣

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago

Hey..nice to here from you..i am madly in love with our leads...kasle bhari ahet yaar...even sai ketan bhari marathi bolto ga!!!

Originally posted by Mihika

Raghav to Hemangi: Haa...acha hai...tum Sapna dekho....idhar o Saree ka dukaan  apna white saree me kathak karke chala jayega aur tum baith kar ke taali bajana ... Ardhamayinda?

🤣

are nhi yr mere armanon ko jine do mujhe.. koi nhi kbhi toh enko dena hi pdega 😆😆 but i can imagine her know🤣🤣

Originally posted by dhara88

Hey..nice to here from you..i am madly in love with our leads...kasle bhari ahet yaar...even sai ketan bhari marathi bolto ga!!!

bs kadak mulga ahe toh.. aag aag ani aag

Originally posted by ImHemangi

are nhi yr mere armanon ko jine do mujhe.. koi nhi kbhi toh enko dena hi pdega 😆😆 but i can imagine her know🤣🤣

Raghav: Haa jiyo na to...mai kab roka tumko...lekin baad me kuch hua to not my responsibility🤣

Originally posted by ImHemangi

bs kadak mulga ahe toh.. aag aag ani aag

you from pune??or mumbai??