Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The scene where Devi was worrying for Shaurya and felt that something was wrong with him gave me a different theory about Devi. I have always felt it but it just got strenghtened in that scene. She did not come across as a normal mother worrying for her child. Her behaviour, her concern struck as completely abnormal. I think she may have had a number of miscarriages and that led to ptsd. This added to the social stigma of being a barren woman took her to the verge of insanity. When Shaurya was born, he was the only child in that family for a long time. Devi saw his closeness to Aastha and started suffering from jealousy. She had her eyes on Shaurya long before Aastha left. She wanted that child to herself. She may have had outbursts to which only Tej was the witness. She was slipping into depression when Aastha's decision gave Tej a chance to restore her. Shaurya was handed over to her as a lolipop to keep her calm. But she like a child was not ready to share him with anyone. Perhaps when Shaan tried to take Shaurya from Devi, Tej intervened and said that Shaurya gave her a new life. Since Shaan cannot hurt anyone he let Shaurya be with Devi (Trust me, I have seen people like him). Since Devi wanted Shaurya only to herself, her and Tej tried every possible tactics to keep Aastha from meeting Shaurya. Now Devi will not let Shaurya prioritise anyone over her. He is like her property. She knew Shaurya never loved Shagun and even if he married Shagun, he would still be hers. Sure she loves him. People love a pet too, but when it gets out of control, they shoot it.

My brain has gone on overdrive seeing too much of Devi and it is churning out crazy theories. Like Shaurya, I am also feeling suffocated seeing her elaborate display of love and concern.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ofcourse....devi had eyes on shaurya even before he was born i guess....

She is obsessed and controlling to an extent that she knows shaurya will not love shagun...

She knew it earlier also that Shaurya has a very normal relation with shagun and is not deeply in to her....so she was fine with their to be marriage....

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

The scene where Devi was worrying for Shaurya and felt that something was wrong with him gave me a different theory about Devi. I have always felt it but it just got strenghtened in that scene. She did not come across as a normal mother worrying for her child. Her behaviour, her concern struck as completely abnormal. I think she may have had a number of miscarriages and that led to ptsd. This added to the social stigma of being a barren woman took her to the verge of insanity. When Shaurya was born, he was the only child in that family for a long time. Devi saw his closeness to Aastha and started suffering from jealousy. She had her eyes on Shaurya long before Aastha left. She wanted that child to herself. She may have had outbursts to which only Tej was the witness. She was slipping into depression when Aastha's decision gave Tej a chance to restore her. Shaurya was handed over to her as a lolipop to keep her calm. But she like a child was not ready to share him with anyone. Perhaps when Shaan tried to take Shaurya from Devi, Tej intervened and said that Shaurya gave her a new life. Since Shaan cannot hurt anyone he let Shaurya be with Devi (Trust me, I have seen people like him). Since Devi wanted Shaurya only to herself, her and Tej tried every possible tactics to keep Aastha from meeting Shaurya. Now Devi will not let Shaurya prioritise anyone over her. He is like her property. She knew Shaurya never loved Shagun and even if he married Shagun, he would still be hers. Sure she loves him. People love a pet too, but when it gets out of control, they shoot it.

My brain has gone on overdrive seeing too much of Devi and it is churning out crazy theories. Like Shaurya, I am also feeling suffocated seeing her elaborate display of love and concern.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Devi is obsessed with owning shaurya 

Nobody above her in his life  

Acc to her his world should revolve around her

But all her concern vanished in a minute and started questioning his whereabouts with Ahir 

Yeh ho thi control freak πŸ˜ˆ

I really feel to have shaurya as her own she ousted Aastha from the sabharwal mansion 

Maybe with Alok s help πŸ˜ˆ

That’s why Alok is more of her confidant than Tej i feel 

They have huge skeletons in their closet  to hide πŸ€’

It’s gonna be fun to watch Anokhi chain the firedragon and tame it down πŸ€£

Btw poor girl will be grilled and roasted on the way 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's clear she is obsessed with Shaurya... That's one and only reason she doesn't like Anokhi... More than her being link with Astha, it's Shaurya's attachment to her that's bothering her...

We have seen such obsessed and maniac mothers earlier too... But they were not shown to be devil from day 1...remember Kuch Rang Pyaar ke and some show of Abhay Vakil and Shilpa Shirodkar on SP? They did everything to keep their sons away from the woman they love...

I another theory let us suppose... In future Anokhi rejects Shaurya as he is whatever choti soch... And Astha and Shaan stand against their Alliance as well, would she then go to extent to support Shaurya and get Anokhi as bahu? Because his son wants her as his wife? 

Astha and Shaan are still not too sure about what do they want from Shaurya... They are still shown to be lost as parents.. The only hope of coolness we have is from Tej right now... He seems thoda sensible... 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He is her trophy son.

He's also an example of how she as a woman without having her own children, has 'raised' such an amazing man that has impeccable qualities and standing in society. People will praise her upbringing.

She got two in one.

It's sad that her wajood is only him.

But awaiting the back story.

Many mother's feel a tinge of jealousy when their sons marry...and she isn't his mother...for her to loose control of him is akin to loosing the foundation of her standing.

But I liked how she went straight to Anokhi's door

Made my day πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sofna

He is her trophy son.

He's also an example of how she as a woman without having her own children, has 'raised' such an amazing man that has impeccable qualities and standing in society. People will praise her upbringing.

She got two in one.

Many mother's feel a tinge of jealousy when their sons marry...and she isn't his mother...for her to loose control of him is akin to loosing the foundation of her standing.

Made my day πŸ˜†

And how I wished that ladla beta would have creeped out of Anokhi's room... 

And then she can describe her parvarish πŸ˜› and qualities... 

brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

He is her trophy son.

She got two in one.

Made my day πŸ˜†

@ bold 

🀣🀣

I loved the confidence in which she called out to shaurya to come out rather than Anokhi πŸ˜†

She was 100% sure he was in there🀣

She  knows that Ahir was lying πŸ˜†and wanted to interrogate him more but Tej ne hawa nikaal  di πŸ€£

She was wondering how did Ahir know shaurya  was around there

Arey bhai - ACP hain Nariyal paani wala nahin πŸ˜†

She really thinks only she knows her son and his whereabouts πŸ˜†

MateyπŸ™  Humme woh sab pata hain jo aap ko pata nahin🀣

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brat2008

@ bold 

🀣🀣

I loved the confidence in which she called out to shaurya to come out rather than Anokhi πŸ˜†

She was 100% sure he was in there🀣

She  knows that Ahir was lying πŸ˜†and wanted to interrogate him more but Tej ne hawa nikaal  di πŸ€£

She was wondering how did Ahir know shaurya  was around there

Arey bhai - ACP hain Nariyal paani wala nahin πŸ˜†

She really thinks only she knows her son and his whereabouts πŸ˜†

MateyπŸ™  Humme woh sab pata hain jo aap ko pata nahin🀣

Devi is so sure about shaurya's feelings for anokhi...

Sab kuch jaankar shagun ko laga diya 

Your post are lit πŸ”₯

What's your name..if you don't mind πŸ™‚

brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Devi is so sure about shaurya's feelings for anokhi...

Sab kuch jaankar shagun ko laga diya 

Your post are lit πŸ”₯

What's your name..if you don't mind πŸ™‚

Thank you πŸ€—

Sharitha  is my name  & I don’t mind my name at all πŸ˜†

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Ofcourse....devi had eyes on shaurya even before he was born i guess....

She is obsessed and controlling to an extent that she knows shaurya will not love shagun...

She knew it earlier also that Shaurya has a very normal relation with shagun and is not deeply in to her....so she was fine with their to be marriage....

Yes, as long as Shaurya does not give anyone more importance than her, she doesn't have a problem. She sometimes behaves more like a obsessed lover than an obsessive mother.