Imlie

Not able to digest adilie

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am a great shipper of adilie.But the way the plot is now turning out ,i am not able to view adilie scenes without guilt. On the superficial layer it looks like husband falling for the maid as he is bored with wife. 

Malini is also wrong on many levels. Her mother is controlling her relationship which is not healthy at all. But she doesn't deserve the lies and cheating. Behind her back adi taking imlie for a drive buying gifts and then the candle scene..they would have been so great of Malini was not in picture. 

They looked so gross...Cvs please wakeup and do something about this. I dnt know where the story is going. I am very disheartened today.😌😔😣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is itv. It will take some time. Just enjoy the show ☺️  Adi and Imlie is experiencing love for the first time . So there will some  moments when they forget themselves.😅 Then it's a Gul Khan show. Couples and ML have more imp than anything in her shows. Malini is only third a wheel. She will be there till the end😥

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😳

I'm gross

And I'm loving it 

Imlie is his first wife, I know how much we will justify the thing you will never understand our stand, so I kept it as brief up for you for the way you would think of me for loving what is going now!

At least you seemed to watch the show not like others ,

But I'm amazed about the timing of the hate posts, direct after TRP

The show will go on, it is a hit, the tracks going for success  ,  the slot leader every week is a witness of how much successful the show is! Ppl who see tv is very much old if they felt gross they will not like it, and the trp will drop and the show will lose the slot leader spot

So we are more than happy,

I hope you get over the gross feelings and enjoy the show with us too, it is along journey, just bear with it

Have a nice day 🌹🌹💞

Edited by Guiltyo0o - 3 years ago
abha981 thumbnail

I get it it is successful...trp is coming..but the way situation is getting handled is it not wrong on many levels. I love show but minus this ott pda by adi. Can it not be tuned down and made more subtle. First wife is working as maid.. and u don't start romancing a maid all of a sudden. I just want them to bring it out in open. But i know trp and itv. Just not able to relate to the show now.

Edited by abha981 - 3 years ago
Divi1301 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly my thoughts !! And people supporting this saying it’s ITV is even more worrying that such acts are being viewed as normal..

abha981 thumbnail

I loved ipkknd..where it was handled so nicely when Arnav confessed to lavanaya....before wedding. It hapenned so organically. Should not compare but yes gul is capable  of showing sensitive content without brainless romancing.

Peonies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abha981

I am a great shipper of adilie.But the way the plot is now turning out ,i am not able to view adilie scenes without guilt. On the superficial layer it looks like husband falling for the maid as he is bored with wife. 

Malini is also wrong on many levels. Her mother is controlling her relationship which is not healthy at all. But she doesn't deserve the lies and cheating. Behind her back adi taking imlie for a drive buying gifts and then the candle scene..they would have been so great of Malini was not in picture. 

They looked so gross...Cvs please wakeup and do something about this. I dnt know where the story is going. I am very disheartened today.😌😔😣

I completely agree. This is exactly how I feel about Aditiya flirting with Imilie in Malini's home. It is gross. 

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abha981

So true can’t have man romancing kamwali in his bedroom. Doesn’t matter that she is also wedded wife. If he wanted to romance her please buy her another place not in malini’s bed    Adi needs to stop putting his relationship with malini down   Emotionally and verbally.  Malini deserves better.   As for Anu I feel she has been cheated on and so her radar for men is on high alert at all times. 😂 she is right to protect her daughter’s best interest..

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How can it be Malini's bed. That bed belong Imlie which she gave as charity to Malini. Otherwise she could have easily claimed Adi as her husband

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They didn't even romance!

Only hand holding!