SAAKK "Multi Author" Fan Fiction Contest *Sign Up Now!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

ShaKhi MULTI AUTHOR Fan Fiction Contest.

Hello Shello Shakhians,

We are here with the first fan fiction contest of the forum.

This is going to be a very different and unique kind of a contest and this we are trying for the first time on India forums.

The idea was first intercepted by the owner of India Forums and later Champa2012 showed interest to conduct this in the same fashion. If we get a good response this time then we will be doing this kind of contest in future as well.

Before we get onto writing let find out how this is going to happen.

RULES

Sign up if only you are able to dedicate time for next 15 days. Sign up by posting "I am in" in this thread only.

You have to tag at least three fan fiction writers of this forum when you sign up only then it is going to be valid.

Once the sign up is done Champa2012 will post a prologue to give an insight into the theme of the fan fiction and she will tag three members from the sign-up sheet. Whoever accepts to write the first chapter goes ahead quoting the prologue and writing I accept. 24hrs will be given to accept after which it will be open for anybody to take up from those who have signed up.

Please note that all the characters should be kept the same as the show.

You can only write one chapter. Once you finish writing, please tag three people from the sign-up sheet. Remember once you have written, you cannot write anymore. Unless there is a change in the rule later.

Depending upon how many of you sign up, no.of.chapters will depend on that.

There will be another thread which is going to be a no comment thread where you can submit your chapters and this thread will remain as a sign-up and chat thread.

Once the story is completed it will be beta-read by the beta readers of India forums and if they think that it is good enough to be featured on the new fan fiction section, we will make it a featured story for a month.

There will be three external judges who will be judging each chapter. The best chapter in terms of grammar, storytelling, x-factor, engagement, etc will win this contest and will be reward with a title under his/her username and a signature to flaunt in your signature dabba.

Feel free to ask any query in this thread, We would be happy to help.

Idea : Vijay, Champa2012

Write Up: Koeli

PARTICIPANTS

Champa2012

mistofshadows

gurl-enchanted

Koeli

Edited by Koeli - 2 years ago

Tagging Three Authors

shaylini, ..RiMi.. and AK_2010

Please tag khushi1311 as well, she is a wonderful writer as well ,it's her beautiful write up, please consider her in this contest 

Originally posted by serenepeace46

Please tag khushi1311 as well, she is a wonderful writer as well ,it's her beautiful write up, please consider her in this contest 

You can go ahead and tag three people

Originally posted by Koeli

You can go ahead and tag three people

Koeli,

First part is ready to be posted. Where do I post it? here?

Originally posted by Champa2012

Koeli,

I will keep this open for 2 more days to see if we get more writers... once that is done you can post the first part in a new thread 

Originally posted by Champa2012

Koeli,

Kindly post the prologue in a new thread and tag two people of your choice from this sign up sheet. Do not forget to pm them. Please note that this is going to be a 4S excluding the prologue. There are total 4 participants who will be writing this short story. Each one of them is going to write one chapter. You get to write another chapter along with the prologue.

is the sign up still open? If it is...

I am in.

Originally posted by Tallulah

is the sign up still open? If it is...

I am in.

Thanks so much. I made a mistake and tagged people who were tagged by others. Now I don't know how to untag them. I have asked Koeli to help me. Even when I haven't tagged you, if you want you can write the next chapter. I by mistake tagged people who never said 'I am in'. ðŸ˜”