Pallavi continues to disappoint

Posted: 2 years ago

I didn't like the way she behaved with her brother

He was just expressing his frustration over her treatment. And he wasn't wrong in anything.

If he was wrong too, he didn't deserve to be scolded harshly like that.

She could have explained him calmly rather then bursting on him.

Her brother wasn't even wrong but she was begging for his forgiveness to aai.

Did he even ask u that? For a two yr aai , u r ignoring ur brother of lifetime.

He told u to go with him and was ready to take care of u but u didn't accept it

Now the so called Deshmukh's whom u think as real family will show u their real nature by throwing u out.

U ignored ur real family, now its turn of u to suffer the burnt

P.S. i don't like this kind of dumb n sanskari bahu. They r just pointless n irritating

Why are you surprised dear, any ITv viewer would have expected this dumbness😕its common from the beginning in ITV land.

Its just frustrating the female.Leads have no voice in front of family but go full on machine gun on the guy

She is truly just a KWB for the Deshmukh's

Goongi gai banke sabki baat maankar also she won't become blood to them she will be family like and not family 

I had loved Zeeshan's convo with Romaisa on this topic in MSKSH.

Pallavi needs to make her.life decisions

The day she opens her.mouth in front of VD and SD ehsaan faramosh we took care of you after being widowed our son died after marrying you Will.not surprise me. 

Originally posted by Shabia1

Why are you surprised dear, any ITv viewer would have expected this dumbness😕its common from the beginning in ITV land.

Its just irritating

I too dislike these mahaan bahus of ITV....itna kya sanskaari banna hai ki na self respect dikhegi na khud ki family ki reasoning dikhei.... honestly such characters puts me off.... Being a feminist doesn't mean ki bas hero ke saamne tashan krte raho....u got to have the guts to stand against ur in law

s too...

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Its just frustrating the female.Leads have no voice in front of family but go full on machine gun on the guy

She is truly just a KWB for the Deshmukh's

Goongi gai banke sabki baat maankar also she won't become blood to them she will be family like and not family 

I had loved Zeeshan's convo with Romaisa on this topic in MSKSH.

Pallavi needs to make her.life decisions

The day she opens her.mouth in front of VD and SD ehsaan faramosh we took care of you after being widowed our son died after marrying you Will.not surprise me. 

Its just irritating!!

The way female leads stay mute in this kind of situations n blame it on male lead

If the guy comes in defense too , he becomes wrong

If he doesn't too, then also he is wrong.. i hate this

To me Pallavi and the D family attachment seems unhealthy to continue even after her marriage to raghav. Other women have to balance between maiyka and sasural. Pallu now has to balance between sasural 1 as sasural 2. No matter how many times she calls her sasural 1 as maiyka. I don't know how makers would justify her unhealthy attachment with her ex's family. Two years mein kitna dil ka rishta ho saktha hai bhai. Which husband or mil would be ok with this. 

Originally posted by Phoenix_75

I too dislike these mahaan bahus of ITV....itna kya sanskaari banna hai ki na self respect dikhegi na khud ki family ki reasoning dikhei.... honestly such characters puts me off.... Being a feminist doesn't mean ki bas hero ke saamne tashan krte raho....u got to have the guts to stand against ur in law

s too...

Plz get them some brains. And trp aunties to love these dumb heroines 😭

Originally posted by Ruhi.007

To me Pallavi and the D family attachment seems unhealthy to continue even after her marriage to raghav. Other women have to balance between maiyka and sasural. Pallu now has to balance between sasural 1 as sasural 2. No matter how many times she calls her sasural 1 as maiyka. I don't know how makers would justify her unhealthy attachment with her ex's family. Two years mein kitna dil ka rishta ho saktha hai bhai. Which husband or mil would be ok with this. 

She is just crashed under the word "ehsaan" coz they took her up when her hubby died 

She is losing her brains , her independence and her self respect with that family. Any logical person can see that

I agree, if she wants to be the mahanta, be that person for everyone..not just for family. I would have also loved she spoke with Amma, noone can berate Rghav because he was saving me..If she needs to stand up for whats right, then be it everywhere.

Her response to brother was expected. May be his choice of words were incorrect, but thats the reality. then Aaai calmed down after she supported her? WTH.