•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

This has been bugging me since Ankit left and Sahil was announced to join the show but now, people all over have been like Sumod-Vikrima-Agnima whatever whatever whatever.

So, the first thing I wish to let out is that this show has no MLs. Zero. Zilch. Nada. It's a show about 2 sisters and their struggle to run their heritage shop which has been over the years only run by men of the family. If you still wish to have a male lead in a female centric show because how can a woman's life story and struggle be relevant without a man in her life, then consider Dharampal as your ML because if any male in this show is important for the story, it is him. 

Also, don't start asking "if Agni and Pramod are not MLs then what are they?". They are what you would call "Love interests" or in this case, they are interested in pursuing a love story with the leads who have more important things and goals in their life than be tied down to men who can't take "No" for an answer. 

Edited by aquaHP - 2 years ago

Originally posted by aquaHP

This has been bugging me since Ankit left and Sahil was announced to join the show but now, people all over have been like Sumod-Vikrima-Agnima whatever whatever whatever.

So, the first thing I wish to let out is that this show has no MLs. Zero. Zilch. Nada. It's a show about 2 sisters and their struggle to run their heritage shop which has been over the years only run by men of the family. If you still wish to have a male lead in a female centric show because how can a woman's life story and struggle be relevant without a man in her life, then consider Dharampal as your ML because if any male in this show is important for the story, it is him. 

Also, don't start asking "if Agni and Pramod are not MLs then what are they?". They are what you would call "Love interests" or in this case, they are interested in pursuing a love story with the leads who have more important things and goals in their life than be tied down to men who can't take "No" for an answer. 

Someone said it . Pramod n Agni are the second cast of this show whose story  revolves around leads. Male lead is dharampal ...

Well stated 👏👏

thank you for this.

Hi as much as I agree with you I don't understand why two strong women cannot have their own life struggles with their father but still have a cute romantic life as well. It is deffo not necessary that to be strong women you need to not be in love right. 

Originally posted by Abhipyaarhua

Hi as much as I agree with you I don't understand why two strong women cannot have their own life struggles with their father but still have a cute romantic life as well. It is deffo not necessary that to be strong women you need to not be in love right. 

Simple reasons they are twins and share a common goals in general and inseparable bond. They have shown individual struggles of both as well but since twins are inseparable they aren't that much comfortable to live far away from each other. Strong women and love is two different elements ! Why can't anyone should have a partner ?

Originally posted by Abhipyaarhua

I never said that. I only said that this show doesn't have male leads. Pramod and Agni are both supporting characters in Susheela and Garima's journey. A lead essentially means protagonist of the story which they clearly are not and that is all this post was about. 

Also, regarding romance, they can still have a cute romantic life. The only issue I have with the romantic track (and this has also been vocally expressed by Susheela) is that the boys don't understand that the women here do not want to pursue a romantic relationship and the fact that the boys think they can make them feel a certain way because the girls just don't know their own feelings yet which just essentially goes on to mean that these men that know the girls for a number of days/months know them better than the girls themselves. Really?!🤢 Agni toh doesn't even let Garima speak half the time.