I will be there everywhere

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Pakhis realization was good to see that it happened, but in that also she was selfish. She was saying that after my mother will go away, who will take care of me, who will pamper me. Still she has hopes for AnuRaj because of her selfish nature. But the realization was necessary to happen. Also wanted a Toshu the realization thing, but due to the unavailability of the actor, we cant take this track. 

When Kinjal said that still she is thinking about her self only. Leave Anupama, she could have thought about Vanraj as she his Laadli.  But no she is only thinking about the self. Kinjal on the other side, is a treat to watch, nice to see Kinjal and Pakhi reconciling. Kinjal is totally a combination of Anukhi, she also scolded Pakhi that day and today she is singing a lullaby for her. Always lovely to see her.

Kavya and Aniruddh, on the other side, The point due to which Kavya is getting insecure, the same thing Kavya is doing right now. She doesn't like Vanraj with her Ex, but she is now with her Ex. If she can be friends with Aniruddh, then Vanraj can also be friends with Anupama. The friendship of AnuRa would be more stronger than that of Aniya, because of their children. Children are the glue, because of which a couple can divorce but parents cant. Aniya have no children.

Kavya's own mind is her enemy, I havent seen her this relaxed with Vanraj.  I constantly feel that, when we are tied to someone, our insecurities also rise, our anger, possession, also are leveraged. But when we are freed, we behave nicely to someone. We can take the examples of AnuRaj and Aniya, but see the mess of Vanya.

Anupama being not there in the house, was present in the house. Remember the line she said "Mein Yahan nahi rahoongi, par phir bhi mein har jagah rahungi" She was there in Kinjal as a mother, she was there in Rakhi, who is helping her Baa, she is there in the blessings of her MIL and FIL

Pakhi's realisation was best part of today's epi. Also just lived how kinjal explained her that lets support mummy in what she wants to do. I am liking kinjal and pakhi bond now. Ki jal is such a gem ❤️

Anu and Kinjal will undoubtedly the most sorted and most understanding saas-bahu of ITV ❤️ They actually consider each other and mother and daughter in true sense. 

Kavya and annirudh scenes are boring yaar. Bur annirudh did give her good advice. But ee know she is not gonna follow it 😂

Rest epi was ok, eagerly waiting for Rupali and Sudhanshu to come back 😔

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by neo7

Pakhi's realisation was best part of today's epi. Also just lived how kinjal explained her that lets support mummy in what she wants to do. I am liking kinjal and pakhi bond now. Ki jal is such a gem ❤️

Anu and Kinjal will undoubtedly the most sorted and most understanding saas-bahu of ITV ❤️ They actually consider each other and mother and daughter in true sense. 

Kavya and annirudh scenes are boring yaar. Bur annirudh did give her good advice. But ee know she is not gonna follow it 😂

Rest epi was ok, eagerly waiting for Rupali and Sudhanshu to come back 😔

Kinju baby is a star as always

Today no Anirudhh scens

And today Anupama and Vanraj are back on video calls, And Samar is also back

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Pakhis realization was good to see that it happened, but in that also she was selfish. She was saying that after my mother will go away, who will take care of me, who will pamper me. Still she has hopes for AnuRaj because of her selfish nature. But the realization was necessary to happen. Also wanted a Toshu the realization thing, but due to the unavailability of the actor, we cant take this track. 

When Kinjal said that still she is thinking about her self only. Leave Anupama, she could have thought about Vanraj as she his Laadli.  But no she is only thinking about the self. Kinjal on the other side, is a treat to watch, nice to see Kinjal and Pakhi reconciling. Kinjal is totally a combination of Anukhi, she also scolded Pakhi that day and today she is singing a lullaby for her. Always lovely to see her.

Kavya and Aniruddh, on the other side, The point due to which Kavya is getting insecure, the same thing Kavya is doing right now. She doesn't like Vanraj with her Ex, but she is now with her Ex. If she can be friends with Aniruddh, then Vanraj can also be friends with Anupama. The friendship of AnuRa would be more stronger than that of Aniya, because of their children. Children are the glue, because of which a couple can divorce but parents cant. Aniya have no children.

Kavya's own mind is her enemy, I havent seen her this relaxed with Vanraj.  I constantly feel that, when we are tied to someone, our insecurities also rise, our anger, possession, also are leveraged. But when we are freed, we behave nicely to someone. We can take the examples of AnuRaj and Aniya, but see the mess of Vanya.

Anupama being not there in the house, was present in the house. Remember the line she said "Mein Yahan nahi rahoongi, par phir bhi mein har jagah rahungi" She was there in Kinjal as a mother, she was there in Rakhi, who is helping her Baa, she is there in the blessings of her MIL and FIL

well, A out of box question ........who is the one in your siggy

Originally posted by Rudhita18

well, A out of box question ........who is the one in your siggy

She is the veteran vocalist Sushri Kaushiki Chakraborthy. She is the strongest vocalist of the country. Every singer of our country is her fan. Her genre is pure Hindustani Classical Music. She is also my profile picture.

Originally posted by musicalstorm

She is the veteran vocalist Sushri Kaushiki Chakraborthy. She is the strongest vocalist of the country. Every singer of our country is her fan. Her genre is pure Hindustani Classical Music. She is also my profile picture.

to aap classical singer ho ☺️

And thanks for the information ☺️

Originally posted by Rudhita18

to aap classical singer ho ☺️

And thanks for the information ☺️

Yes classical singer

And you're always welcome

And what you are doing?