Why are they repeating the songs???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Now this is happening every week. There are so many songs available but they are repeating the songs. This week Danish is performing his audition song Chaiyya Chaiyaa, Ashish is singing Humma Humma already done by SMP, Arunita is singing Kehna hi kya which was Sireesha's mega audition. So disappointing.

https://www.facebook.com/122069694482469/posts/4146898595332872/?app=fbl

No use of discussing this...many people are complaining about this but this has become trend in idol now

They are behaving like there's shortage of songs 

Originally posted by altgr

Now this is happening every week. There are so many songs available but they are repeating the songs. This week Danish is performing his audition song Chaiyya Chaiyaa, Ashish is singing Humma Humma already done by SMP, Arunita is singing Kehna hi kya which was Sireesha's mega audition. So disappointing.

https://www.facebook.com/122069694482469/posts/4146898595332872/?app=fbl

R there copyright issues?  Perhaps they have to pay royalties for the songs. Since they have already paid for them repeating them saves money šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø 

Surely there is no dearth or AR Rehman songs 

If most of the songs are being repeated, Why they donā€™t end the show? Just recycling them with either same contestant or passing on to another contestant.

Sayli singing Laila Main Laila in Kalyanji-Anandji special? This song either she has already sung or was it SMP!!

Is it due to copyright issues? I donā€™t recall this happening in previous seasons of Idol

This creative team lacks any sort of creativity apparently.
Arunitaā€™s voice is way closer to Lata/Alkaā€™s than Chitraā€™s, instead of giving her Kehna Hi Kya/Tu Hi Re they shouldā€™ve made her sing Taal Se Taal Mila or Ay Hairathe. Danish couldā€™ve been given Mitwa and Tere Bina. Ashish has a similar style as Benny so he couldā€™ve sung Kaise Mujhe or even Kahin Toh.

So many possibilities, sigh. 

I donā€™t think singing songs in a competition comes under copyright issues. They just canā€™t post certain performances online.

Weā€™ve seen many performances not uploaded because of copyright issues. If memory serves me right, T- series songs are usually not uploaded. I could be wrong, but thatā€™s what I remember.

The creatives are just lazy to find new songs, so thereā€™s a lot of repetition

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I donā€™t think singing songs in a competition comes under copyright issues. They just canā€™t post certain performances online.

Weā€™ve seen many performances not uploaded because of copyright issues. If memory serves me right, T- series songs are usually not uploaded. I could be wrong, but thatā€™s what I remember.

The creatives are just lazy to find new songs, so thereā€™s a lot of repetition

The creatives just want their favourites to sing in their comfort zone so where there has been jumping around by judges, guests tarif etc., those songs being recycled. They think itā€™s those songs performances bringing trpā€™s šŸ˜†