Eloping for a half marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Nandini helping Darsh in how is she looking. The way Darsh is describing Nandni is so good. He even told the height of Nandini, just from her voice. So smart is Darsh. About her hands and her hair. Without seeing her, he saw her. That scene was so cute to watch. She says you think you can’t see me, try to see me in darkness, eyes of heart never get blurred. He also adjusted her bindi  She asks how did you know that my bindi was moved aside. He says by the eyes of heart.

Shobhit hiding the tears from Darsh was so emotional to me. Because Darsh will know the minute pain of his brother. He was crying so badly, but just to see Darsh happy he wiped all the tears. That transformation was so good. I seriously hope Shobhit saw Gunjan with Ragla, but CVs love to drag the show. Gunjan only asked her do you have a girlfriend, but their was no scope for Shobhit to ask any question for Darsh's hapiness

Darsh and Nandini's Bhag ke Shaadi sequence was so nice. For another time Darsh was called a Lafanga. The scene of the trio was so cute. Shobhit already addressing Nandini as Bhabhi was so good. Darsh's half marriage, in which they will run and go to the registrar office to register their marriage.

But the twist is that Nandini's name is already in the register with than village guy Mohan Patel. I hope there is no misunderstanding between them

Hi Kosha, I was just wanting for your post, then watched episode n posted mine. You described everything so well.

Some really endearing moments 

Shobu is really struggling poor thing.

I'm sure the shaadi ka registration thing will get sorted soon. But hope that means they get to know oldie' s greedy Behaviour..is that too much wishful thinking??!

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Hi Kosha, I was just wanting for your post, then watched episode n posted mine. You described everything so well.

Some really endearing moments 

Shobu is really struggling poor thing.

I'm sure the shaadi ka registration thing will get sorted soon. But hope that means they get to know oldie' s greedy Behaviour..is that too much wishful thinking??!

Thank you so much

The registration thing will be solved soon and would like if it reveals oldie's intentions

You are describing episode analysis so well👏

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

You are describing episode analysis so well👏

Thank you so much

Writing is my favourite thing...After Music and colours

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Thank you so much

Writing is my favourite thing...After Music and colours

Yeah that i can make out from your post😊

btw colours means ? Do you like painting ?

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Yeah that i can make out from your post😊

btw colours means ? Do you like painting ?

Yes Painting