karan is a mute spectator

Posted: 2 years ago

The lead karan is just a joke, his costume in holi episodes makes him look like a joker. He does not say anything in any important issues. Preeta does not share anything with him. He barely has any dialogues except "I am the karan luthra". Why is he even a male lead?????

Welcome to this forum. U just added the population of frustated membesr. In the forum.

Karan luthra has been literally turned from a male lead to a clown. 

Second clown is the female lead.

And who are the biggest clowns ???

THE WRITERS.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Karan and Rishab both were promoted as leads of Kundali Bhagya but they are nothing but a couple jokers of the show. RIshab has hardly any role at all anyway. Karan is an absolute idiot and AH that he proved time and again only lately he appeared to be a bit mellowed down. The real lead of the show is Prithvi. Check his overall screen time which far more than all other leads added together! But that is how Indian TV serials are.  As far as Females go, Sherlyn tops the list closely followed by Preeta. Mahira is also having a fair share of lead role. 

Please don't even say this on twitter his fans will rip you off as if you're spewing lies and hatred.😆

I had said this long time back and I was labelled as a jealous hater of DD destroying the KDB tag there.

Preeta and he are the weakest characters of balaji. Being a top show it is a shame

I started this show 6 months ago when their marriage happened. Then I saw some bits and pieces of the previous episodes. What I found that sherlyn and prithvi are not exposed even after 1000 episodes and honestly their is no chemistry between the leads. Karan always keeps insulting her, she is always busy in poking nose into others life. She does not share anything with karan. I have not seen one meaningful convo between the two in these 6 months. 

A joke in the name of male lead is KARAN. I haven't for once seen him done anything meaningful. He is always silent or doing some childish things. I saw in today's episode that while preeta was trying to expose prithvi karan came to take everyone for dancing. What the hell is this?? I even find him clueless and expressionless in most of the scenes. 

How come this is a top show when the online popularity is very poor and with all these negativity. 

Originally posted by ashkiah

I started this show 6 months ago when their marriage happened. Then I saw some bits and pieces of the previous episodes. What I found that sherlyn and prithvi are not exposed even after 1000 episodes and honestly their is no chemistry between the leads. Karan always keeps insulting her, she is always busy in poking nose into others life. She does not share anything with karan. I have not seen one meaningful convo between the two in these 6 months. 

A joke in the name of male lead is KARAN. I haven't for once seen him done anything meaningful. He is always silent or doing some childish things. I saw in today's episode that while preeta was trying to expose prithvi karan came to take everyone for dancing. What the hell is this?? I even find him clueless and expressionless in most of the scenes. 

How come this is a top show when the online popularity is very poor and with all these negativity. 

Last paragrapg.

People watch this show knly for time pass coz it airs at 9.30pm. U can say dinner time. Perhaps leisure time with family after work school or college. 

Change its time to 6 to 7 pm . Or later slots like 11pm

Bingo. No one would want to watch it. Same goes for kkb which airs at 9pm

Some say they had loyal viewers. Perhaps . But even they are moving away. Who can tolerate this nonsensical drama for long

Sometimes time slots also matters. 

Are we all certain this show is a drama? Toh drama se zyada comedy material kyu milti hai yaha? Why does this show get more laughs out of me than Kapil Sharma show, which only makes me eyeroll? ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by sammy17

Are we all certain this show is a drama? Toh drama se zyada comedy material kyu milti hai yaha? Why does this show get more laughs out of me than Kapil Sharma show, which only makes me eyeroll? ðŸ˜•

I wish comedy hoti isme.. comedy se jyada to headache hota h ... villains k solo rant sun sun kr.... nowadays story is stupid... dialogues are stupid ..... villains are stupid.... their reason of revenge is stupid... the way they are taking revenge is stupid... even the lead pair is stupid... and me as an audience is frustrated.... they keep on jumping from one track to another... no conclusions... phle akshay ka pardafash ho ra ta fir prithvi ka pardafash ho ra ta... ab mahesh ko hosh aya to lga mahira ya sherlyn ka pardafash hoga... ab suddenly akshay ka murder aa gya to ye murder mystery ho gya... beech me mahira ka preeta ko challenge b h... itna sirdard... na jhela gya... left it completely....ab to will watch once show wraps up... just to see how many tracks they were able to complete with logic... illogical to pura show h waise... laddo me zeher... dadi kerosene stunt... kitchen politics... stupidity on another level... nowadays this show is giving competition to sasuraal simar ka in stupidity...

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

I wish comedy hoti isme.. comedy se jyada to headache hota h ... villains k solo rant sun sun kr.... nowadays story is stupid... dialogues are stupid ..... villains are stupid.... their reason of revenge is stupid... the way they are taking revenge is stupid... even the lead pair is stupid... and me as an audience is frustrated.... they keep on jumping from one track to another... no conclusions... phle akshay ka pardafash ho ra ta fir prithvi ka pardafash ho ra ta... ab mahesh ko hosh aya to lga mahira ya sherlyn ka pardafash hoga... ab suddenly akshay ka murder aa gya to ye murder mystery ho gya... beech me mahira ka preeta ko challenge b h... itna sirdard... na jhela gya... left it completely....ab to will watch once show wraps up... just to see how many tracks they were able to complete with logic... illogical to pura show h waise... laddo me zeher... dadi kerosene stunt... kitchen politics... stupidity on another level... nowadays this show is giving competition to sasuraal simar ka in stupidity...

There's nothing left to watch in this show. I only watched for preeta-luthra bros trio, but we do not have that anymore so nothing worth watching for me. 

Dheeraj and shraddha's acting has gone down, I can't blame them. The actors are not able to connect. Karan and preeta lost their chemistry the moment preeta decides to throw her self respect out and be with him. Their scenes come out so awkward but perhaps viewers watch this show for prithvi who is far better than the leads.