Udariyaan

Any Guesses : How will Tejo and Fateh end up together ?

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Though it may take 50 plus episodes till we get them together temporarily.  Still I am liking the whole process . As how the whole Tejo Fateh relationship is building up. From a coincidental meeting to misunderstandings till newly developed acquintenescence.  It's slow and beautiful. 

Still what I keep guessing is how are they gonna be couple with Jasso in their backpack! We can see Fateh is slowly seeing Tejo's good side and expects Jasso to be like her. While Tejo too is awed by Fateh's caring side. They are Tom and Jerry no more. 

Well my guess is that it may be like :

Tejo's fiance gets her and Fateh kidnapped on wedding day and marry Jasso in hurry saying Canada ki flight choot jayega or  pind me Kya muh dikhaunga...ki meri Dulhan(Tejo) gair( Fateh) sang bhaag gayi. Then he and his mother will run away with money leaving Jasso sleeping on the airport ( Geet style)

What do you guys think ? 

Edited by ShanUlas - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My guess is Fateh will accidentally discover Jas’s foul plans for the Sandhu family and save the day by bringing out his truth close to the wedding. I think Tejo will start trusting him while they meet for wedding preparations, the way they are progressing right now. Fateh is probably going to meet the Sandhu family this way too. But then all the hit and misses with Jasmine make me think will he really meet her family so soon? Especially, because he is soon going to find out that Jasmine and his personalities and future plans don’t align with each other. 

Another interesting thing is that Fateh’s sister is probably in some sort of trouble in Canada because her husband is always missing and she tries to take Fateh’s mind off what’s bothering her. Her marriage might not be so perfect after all. Lots of tracks have been introduced, let’s see how they intertwine and make Tejo+Fateh endgame.

Ab jo Fateh is out, I hope Jasmine actually ends up with a nice guy from Canada. Haha

ShanUlas thumbnail

Double post

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

My guess is Fateh will accidentally discover Jas’s foul plans for the Sandhu family and save the day by bringing out his truth close to the wedding. I think Tejo will start trusting him while they meet for wedding preparations, the way they are progressing right now. Fateh is probably going to meet the Sandhu family this way too. But then all the hit and misses with Jasmine make me think will he really meet her family so soon? Especially, because he is soon going to find out that Jasmine and his personalities and future plans don’t align with each other. 

Another interesting thing is that Fateh’s sister is probably in some sort of trouble in Canada because her husband is always missing and she tries to take Fateh’s mind off what’s bothering her. Her marriage might not be so perfect after all. Lots of tracks have been introduced, let’s see how they intertwine and make Tejo+Fateh endgame.

Ab jo Fateh is out, I hope Jasmine actually ends up with a nice guy from Canada. Haha

I too feel it may happen as you say. That way nothing drastic will happen and Fateh will be the hero for the Sandhu family.

Though I feel creatives are in no mood of bringing another guy for Jasso so soon. In posters she and Fateh are shown friendly while Tejo looks on . It gives as if Tejo were a third wheel feels. 

So may be once this fake marriage thing is cleared . Jasso and Fateh will get to know each other even more and Tejo will support them. Tejo will have a real melt down towards Fateh since he would save Sandhu family  reputation  . 

Later as you say Fateh will slowly discover that Jasso is not the girl he really wanted.

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fateh and tejo are the best couple..👌👌

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

tejo is the  one to fall first for fateh

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yrrrr Jaise bhi ho i want Fateh and Tejo , Jasmine is just a way to bring them together 

wt i feel is going to happen that Fateh will start liking Tejo and Tejo will be already fallen for Fateh 

but then Fateh not realising that yet, Jasmine ll confess her love for him and then Fateh bechara na ghar ka na ghat ka 😛 Tejo ll also try to sacrifice for Jasmine and Fateh to hai Jaso Jasso , but it ll not be same as it looks now

but Wt ll happen with Jasoo ka Canada waala Sapna , Why they introduced Fateh’s sister being in Canada unhappy and all , 

its making the story interesting 

i am loving everything about show Udaariyaan us love and I am happy that they toned down Sandhu Families Kaneda Kaneda little bit 

rest I ll be happy with Fateh and Buzzo too 🤣 They have more potential 😎

Okiee I am heartbroken today with my Boi is heartbroken too 🥺

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes this could be the plot 

But yaar i really want them to shoot to Kaneda 😳

i hope babaji sun le meri and Fateh ka Canada track daal dein 

Symmetra26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

I too feel Fateh will save the day. But after that I feel jasmine n Fateh will start coming closer and probably when Jasmine will find someone else from Canada she will ditch Fateh.After which probably Fateh and Tejo track will begin.  Jasmine might actually come back to India later on to become the third wheel. 

Edited by Symmetra26 - 3 years ago
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oooohhh.... this would be a completely different track wherein Jasmine’s characterization would branch out to a very selfish zone. Actually, her current character can go either way- she can be the naive girl with the Canada dream who might end up settling in Canada happily after trials and tribulations, go to Canada and realize it was not for her, end up in a major mess because of this dream or like you said realize Fateh is the guy for her after Fateh has moved on and ends up becoming a third wheel. 

Sometimes, I wonder why Jas couldn’t just be a decent guy. His comic timing is not bad if he was a positive character. He doesn’t even give major evil vibes, haha. But isn’t that how people are in real life, completely normal until you find out their intentions.