Anupamaa

Walking down the memory lane

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Todays episode was much of memories. Memories of your loved ones you care. Of the people whom you have met in the journey of your life. Some leave and some stay. People can leave you but the memories wont. This episode of today reminds me of the song.

Nagmen hain shikve hain, Kisse hain baate hain, 

Baatein bhool jaati hain, Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke, Chale jaane ke baad aati hain

Anupama and Vanraj reminding of their old times, was so realistic for a couple who separates like this after 25 years. She reminding of the warnings she gave, he reminded of the the old times. They didn't remember only the good times, but they also remembered their fights. The song which I have written above, it says that it has sweet memories of them just like we havein our songs, And they also have complaints with each other. But they cant forget each other. They are stored in each others bad/ good memories forever

The society's only right point was Anupama shouldn't have allowed Kavya in her house, but all their allegations on Anupama were wrong. Leela taking a stand for Anupama was so good. Till this date, Leela blamed Anupama for the all the happenings, but today she blamed herself and didn't even think what the society will think of her. She also knows where Anupama was wrong, that's why she she said Anupama's action were wrong. But she not tolerating a word against Anupama, made me genuinely happy. She understanding her her value and for the time she said Meri Bahu instead of Mera Beta.

On the other side, Kavya and Aniruddh lost in their memories. If they could have reconciled, then they looked to be a better pair than Vanya. The smile he had with Anirudh, was rarely seen with Vanraj. The smile was more genuine. But she has made a wrong choice, and as we say that once you make a choice you have no freedom. So she has lost freedom to get a genuine smile and live a peaceful life. Like Aniruddh, even Kavya gets lost in the memory lane at that particular place.

Anupama and Vanraj was the highlight. Anupama saying that "not every story is meant to be ended". Childhood stories are ended with marriage. The beautiful life we live in childhood, are all ended in marriage. Especially for a married woman, you cant go back to it, Childhood is the best memory. But what after marriage? Marriage not the end for everyone. For the people who are divorced leave a difficult. Just childhood life is your best memory. But when you end the marriage, it becomes yours worst memory. Your efforts of 25 years all in vain.

Vanraj always thought if he can separate from Anupama, Saying was much easier, but now the moments have actually arrived and he is feeling restless. About his job, and his journey with Kavya. Anupama saying the exact opposite thing. She found peace after 25 years. THE LAST LINES TOUCHED THE HEART.  Vanraj "Socha tha khushi milegi, par becheni mili" Anupama saying "Socha tha becheni milegi, par sukun mila"

WE ONLY VALUE SOMEONE, AFTER THAT PERSON IS GONE. ANUPAMA IS ALSO VALUED BECAUSE SHE IS GOING

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Memories good or bad will always stay with them.

I liked the scene where they showed Anu and vanraj walking and there was a tree in between them. It did symbolise that they are getting seperated.

I agree what neighbours saod about bringing kavya home, no wife would ever do that. But when they started saying ki Anu main koi problem hogi isliye Vanraj dusri aurat ke pass gaya, made me think that this thinking is the sad reality of our society. It was Vanraj who cheated but it always the wife who is blamed. They also said ki pati ghar wapas aa gaya phir bhi divorce de diya. Today also people expect wife to forgive all the wrongdoings of husband. Even leela wants Anu to forgive Vanraj. No one is thinking from point of view of Anu, what she must have gone through.

I liked that Baa realised and accepted her mistake, but its too late now, it took a son's affair and his divorce for her to realise her mistake and couldn't see Anu's goodness in 25 years.

Vanraj's dialogue that "Socha tha khushi milegi, par becheni mili" reflects how smooth his life was till the time Anu was there in his life and how messed up it is now. Now he wants ki uski aur Anu ki kahani main ek aur panna jud jaye, he messed up a big time. But I don't agree when he said ki main chahta tha ye kahani khatam ho jaye, bcoz we all know uska bas chalta toh aisa kabhi nahi hone deta bcoz he wanted 2 parallel kahani in his life.

Anupama saying "Socha tha becheni milegi, par sukun mila" reflected how much pain and abuse she had endured in the relation and how she is feeling free and burden free. I am happy for her.

Also liked the scene of Rakhi at Shah house. Loved how she was embarassed remembering what tamasha she had done during Janamashtami function smiley36 Loving Baa and Rakhi ke scenes.

Rakhi has come a long way from bringing police at Shah house for arresting Anu to bringing vakeel to stop the arrest of Baa. I am really liking her character progression. Best is the way she taunts Kavya 😂 Kavya ne Rakhi ko kinjal ke liye dhamki de ke apne pair pe kulhadi maar li hai 😂

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Memories good or bad will always stay with them.

I liked the scene where they showed Anu and vanraj walking and there was a tree in between them. It did symbolise that they are getting seperated.

I agree what neighbours saod about bringing kavya home, no wife would ever do that. But when they started saying ki Anu main koi problem hogi isliye Vanraj dusri aurat ke pass gaya, made me think that this thinking is the sad reality of our society. It was Vanraj who cheated but it always the wife who is blamed. They also said ki pati ghar wapas aa gaya phir bhi divorce de diya. Today also people expect wife to forgive all the wrongdoings of husband. Even leela wants Anu to forgive Vanraj. No one is thinking from point of view of Anu, what she must have gone through.

I liked that Baa realised and accepted her mistake, but its too late now, it took a son's affair and his divorce for her to realise her mistake and couldn't see Anu's goodness in 25 years.

Vanraj's dialogue that "Socha tha khushi milegi, par becheni mili" reflects how smooth his life was till the time Anu was there in his life and how messed up it is now. Now he wants ki uski aur Anu ki kahani main ek aur panna jud jaye, he messed up a big time. But I don't agree when he said ki main chahta tha ye kahani khatam ho jaye, bcoz we all know uska bas chalta toh aisa kabhi nahi hone deta bcoz he wanted 2 parallel kahani in his life.

Anupama saying "Socha tha becheni milegi, par sukun mila" reflected how much pain and abuse she had endured in the relation and how she is feeling free and burden free. I am happy for her.

Also liked the scene of Rakhi at Shah house. Loved how she was embarassed remembering what tamasha she had done during Janamashtami function smiley36 Loving Baa and Rakhi ke scenes.

Rakhi has come a long way from bringing police at Shah house for arresting Anu to bringing vakeel to stop the arrest of Baa. I am really liking her character progression. Best is the way she taunts Kavya 😂 Kavya ne Rakhi ko kinjal ke liye dhamki de ke apne pair pe kulhadi maar li hai 😂

Very well written about the last line of Becheni and Sukun.👍🏼

Italics line: I noticed it, but I didn't mention it, that was a beautiful scene

Bolded lines: In my previous posts, I asked a question what if Anupama was in Vanraj's place, then the situation might have been different. For husband doings always a wife is blamed

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

but who can we blame in kavia and aniruth case i think it who ever cheats will be blamed.i know for Aniruth many will say he is shame less and have no self respect.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

but who can we blame in kavia and aniruth case i think it who ever cheats will be blamed.i know for Aniruth many will say he is shame less and have no self respect.

What Kavya has done, I will say she has no self respect. But Aniruddh is not the shameless

Kavya is the more to be blamed. When there were issues between them then Aniruddh could have been someone else but no. Kavya chose someone else...

I will blame Kavya