Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Writers- No shobhit - gunjan please

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I really like the storyline and acting of lead - specially ML and his family.

Humble request(s) to writers/ makers:

* Please no shobhit-gun marriage, nandini already knows gun link up with rakla.... have shobhit know it somehow.... with help of nandini-darsh expose it... and rajvee will cancle the alliance (sorry for gun - but do not mess with carring brother's life... if you love your brother, do NOT need to prove it.)

* To balance the story, you already have nirali-rakla entering house and that mad man (buying nandini) with that vanlata witxx.

* PLEASE do not show mess in the name of family:

- Nandini is NOT gunjan's sister (she is her step mom's sister = maasi)

- Nandini is NOT vanlata's daughter (she is her dil's sister - that's it!), she is (forced) guest in house!

- Vanlata has no rights to decide on behalf / arrange alliance for nandini 

(bansuri has - if she ask for help than only vanlata can advise/help ONLY)

- vanlata has no right to do that deal marriage - she does NOT own nandini (or any other girl) πŸ˜ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Makers have to surely understand it. But as story goes can't say what happens next.

About Nandini I agree Oldie has no right to decide anything on behalf of her. But I am shocked why Bansuri is not taking stand for her own sister. For me she is useless. Nandini can go to any extent just for her sister's happiness and bansuri has no courage also. Come on what is this ?

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A4Anjie

I really like the storyline and acting of lead - specially ML and his family.

Humble request(s) to writers/ makers:

* Please no shobhit-gun marriage, nandini already knows gun link up with rakla.... have shobhit know it somehow.... with help of nandini-darsh expose it... and rajvee will cancle the alliance (sorry for gun - but do not mess with carring brother's life... if you love your brother, do NOT need to prove it.)

* To balance the story, you already have nirali-rakla entering house and that mad man (buying nandini) with that vanlata witxx.

* PLEASE do not show mess in the name of family:

- Nandini is NOT gunjan's sister (she is her step mom's sister = maasi)

- Nandini is NOT vanlata's daughter (she is her dil's sister - that's it!), she is (forced) guest in house!

- Vanlata has no rights to decide on behalf / arrange alliance for nandini 

(bansuri has - if she ask for help than only vanlata can advise/help ONLY)

- vanlata has no right to do that deal marriage - she does NOT own nandini (or any other girl) πŸ˜ˆ

I am dreading it too. I just hope and pray that they don’t show that gun getting married to shobhit! Shobhit deserves so much better! Not that cheap gun please!!!!

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Really hope writers read this and take into consideration what the practical viewer wants!

Seriously there are so many people who can actually make and break Shobith Gun wedding. 

Charmi- she can take a stand.

Darsh- he conveniently only thinks Charmi was a friend!

Nandini- comeon she knew the whole Rakla scene now she is happy for her to be marrying poor Shobith?!

Entire Raval clan- they knew Shobu's true feelings for Charmi and have kept quiet just coz he said they broke up!

I really hope they don't go the excessive drama route.

Imagine Gun, Rakla and Nirali in the same house.. what a mess!!!

Edited by ArVi-licious - 3 years ago