•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Aniruddh is totally inebriated after having bhaang & is doing weird stuff while Kaka Sasurji is trying to control him. He says to call Aniruddh's wives. Both Bondita & Manorama arrive while Aniruddh says to kaka that one of his marriages is a lie & kakasasurji asks which marriage is false?? 

Now the question arises what will Aniruddh's answer be?? 

Now I know that the truth won't be disclosed so soon. I think he will say that his marriage with Bondita is false to hurt her for her "bhalaai"...if that happens I will quit watching the show. I will quit.

Or, he may faint before saying the truth. That may also happen.

What do you guys think???? 

I think Ani will faint also

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

Aniruddh is totally inebriated after having bhaang & is doing weird stuff while Kaka Sasurji is trying to control him. He says to call Aniruddh's wives. Both Bondita & Manorama arrive while Aniruddh says to kaka that one of his marriages is a lie & kakasasurji asks which marriage is false?? 

Now the question arises what will Aniruddh's answer be?? 

Now I know that the truth won't be disclosed so soon. I think he will say that his marriage with Bondita is false to hurt her for her "bhalaai"...if that happens I will quit watching the show. I will quit.

Or, he may faint before saying the truth. That may also happen.

What do you guys think???? 

Anirudh is acting. And he will say that bondita is his real and most favorite wife. And acting intoxicated, he will try to instigate and infuriate Bondita by gifting her a huge pressure cooker. And he will gift a type writer to manorama. But Bondita will say that he promised her that he will give Bondita the typewriter then why did he gift chhoti patni the typewriter. Saying so she will add that Barrister babu toh mujhe banna hain na toh typewriter unhe kiun milni chahiye. And Anirudh smiles.

Originally posted by AARIAAL_432

Anirudh is acting. And he will say that bondita is his real and most favorite wife. And acting intoxicated, he will try to instigate and infuriate Bondita by gifting her a huge pressure cooker. And he will gift a type writer to manorama. But Bondita will say that he promised her that he will give Bondita the typewriter then why did he gift chhoti patni the typewriter. Saying so she will add that Barrister babu toh mujhe banna hain na toh typewriter unhe kiun milni chahiye. And Anirudh smiles.

Really??? Well....I don't know how to feel about that.

Originally posted by AARIAAL_432

Good idea, but it will work only until the sham of Manoruddh marriage is exposed. Bon will then be back to cooking and wooing pati babu, so a plan of inclining her to studies is needed more than inclining her away from Ani.

PS when will Manorama start working on her muhim (mission)?? 

It was a fake marriage of convenience for her too, so she should have started working on stuff by now.

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Good idea, but it will work only until the sham of Manoruddh marriage is exposed. Bon will then be back to cooking and wooing pati babu, so a plan of inclining her to studies is needed more than inclining her away from Ani.

PS when will Manorama start working on her muhim (mission)?? 

It was a fake marriage of convenience for her too, so she should have started working on stuff by now.

She, I mean the actor playing Manorama is still shooting so maybe they are shooting the muhim sequences (hopefully)