Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2

Super Episode, Cutie Pie Krishna's Adorable moments!!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs,

How much I love Krishna, yeh kauno nayee baat naina. The way he loves and treats his babu like a princess never ceases to amaze me, which is why this post is dedicated to all of Krishna's adorable 'awww!!' moments from today's episode.

The first is when Krishna wants to drive Pratigya to her destination and pays the driver to take time off, but the driver says, "No, bhaiyya, Madam is really Khadoos, and she will get upset." Krishna's chastisement of the driver for calling his wife Khadoos in front of him was adorable, and he says, "Denge abhi tumka be!!"

Then there's the way he greets his babu and says, "Today, I'll be your driver, your Saarthi "❤️. However, when Pratigya brought her kanoon in and told him that he couldn't drive for 24 hours after drinking and that he needed to rest, I couldn't help but scowl, Pratigya should go with the flow sometimes, she is actually khadoss but yaar humre baba ko lag jaati, this behooda Shakti had failed the car's brakes.

When Pratigya returns home injured, his whole anticipated reaction, his tension, and the way he reacts when he sees her blood on Adarsh's shirt and he asks, "Did the doctor treat you properly, are you OK, who is the doctor tell me?" I said to myself, "Janu, kaa karonge jaan kar ke doctor kaun tha."

Finally, when he looks after Pratigya and she says, "OK, Krishna, go to your work," he says, "Right now, there is no greater duty than you." 'Khao babu, pati ke haath say daawai jaldi asar karengi' (❤️) he says as he hands her the medicines.  Aai haii Krishna 

They agree to spend time together before Balwant summons Krishna. Balwant😡, kabaab mein haddi.

Overall, a really good episode, fast-paced as well; the sooner the truth is out, the better. The slog isn't helping matters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good episode...  Hope this track is over soon and kriya manages to save Garv....  What's more shocking is how much Samar has changed!!!..  He seemed not to care a little bit for pratigya,  not even when he heard that she will die in the accident!!!! 

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Good episode...  Hope this track is over soon and kriya manages to save Garv....  What's more shocking is how much Samar has changed!!!..  He seemed not to care a little bit for pratigya,  not even when he heard that she will die in the accident!!!! 

Exactly, Samar has changed so much. He is not at all the innocent cute boy who claimed to love Pratigya the most in season 1 and used to call her ma. He is now Shakti's son and possibly worse than father.

sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

krishna is best husband forever, most of serials i watch but not husband like krishna, really very loving caring husband. sare serials me extra marital affairs hote hi he but is me esa kabhi nahi hua. 

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaverma

krishna is best husband forever, most of serials i watch but not husband like krishna, really very loving caring husband. sare serials me extra marital affairs hote hi he but is me esa kabhi nahi hua. 

Yaar aap ne toh merey dil ki baat boldi. The best thing about Krishna is that he is a one woman man. In season 1, jab Meera uske peechey haath doh kar pari thi, not even once he gave her attention. There were so many instances Krishna proved to be the best husband. That is why I like him soo much, such an ideal husband material.