Radha Ki Kartab : A Tribute to Pranali Rathod

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone, Arpita here πŸ˜³ This thread is dedicated to our Radha Rani (Pranali Rathod) β€οΈ Breaking the image of Saudamini, Pranali has shined as Radha. Let's enjoy these memories... Wishing her best of luck for her future endeavours πŸ˜³ This page has gifs so kindly wait for whole page to load, thanks.

"A single prayer can be the biggest weapon to fight when the situation or things are not in your hands"  : Radha praying for everyone including "Woh samne wali Vashma" β€οΈ VashDha πŸ‘

Brij and Radha πŸ˜†

Randheer & Radha πŸ˜³

The BEST Performance of Radha with Lala Ratan Kishore Sahani πŸ”₯

Uday and Radha 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Hello everyone, Arpita here πŸ˜³ This thread is dedicated to our Radha Rani (Pranali Rathod) β€οΈ Breaking the image of Saudamini, Pranali has shined as Radha. Let's enjoy these memories... Wishing her best of luck for her future endeavours πŸ˜³ This page has gifs so kindly wait for whole page to load, thanks.

"A single prayer can be the biggest weapon to fight when the situation or things are not in your hands"  : Radha praying for everyone including "Woh samne wali Vashma" β€οΈ VashDha πŸ‘

Brij and Radha πŸ˜†

Randheer & Radha πŸ˜³

The BEST Performance of Radha with Lala Ratan Kishore Sahani πŸ”₯

Uday and Radha 

She rocked in her every scene...best toh woh lala kishore sahani wala tha❀️🀣

Radha Rani, badi sayani, jaise ho paani β€οΈ

Nailed every characteristic: comedy, drama, action, bas romance bach gaya πŸ˜›

Wish she had gotten more time with LajRani, all she ever wanted was a family, they were like her step-in parents too πŸ˜­

Wish she had been able to enjoy some real happy moments with her Patiji and Puttarji, Vashmaji and their puttarji πŸ˜­

Will miss her bonding with the girls and the boys; and her playing cupid in their tales; she was the biggest shipper of both the couples for sure and deserved a fairytale and bright life of her own outside of the ghoonghat and shadow of the Sahanis that she never got πŸ’”

Thank you Pranali for portraying her so beautifully, and wish you the best of luck for your future πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Yukti4

She rocked in her every scene...best toh woh lala kishore sahani wala tha❀️🀣

A character like RADHA is very unusual and rare in ITV... Pranali nailed each and every scenes... πŸ‘ 

Kudos to Pranali πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.She has improved a lot from Saudamini to Radha .......She has worked really hard πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This is the first time I saw this gal Pranali and I must say she's extremely talented. Whether it's comedy scene or emotional scene, she was perfect in all of them. When I saw the first promo, Radha's part attracted me the most. I really wished to see more of Radha's story. Of course, a special mention of Radha's beautiful costumes 😍 

I really wish Pranali good luck and I hope she gets a lead role in a good show or webseries. 

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 2 years ago

Pranali has been the best female perfomer in the show... She did the role with so much perfection that its impossible to imagine anyone else for Radha's role.... Sbe did the comedy scenes without going ott.... Her bonding with uday is one of the best... Her chemistry with each and every costars have been great... Will miss her as Radha😭

Pranali is very talented. She played Radha with perfect nuance. A character like Radha is difficult to pull off convincingly without seeming over-the-top, but Pranali captured our hearts with every emotion. Everything about Radha was so genuine, her innocence, her courage, her love. Sad to see her go, but makes didn't do justice to her or to the character. She will surely shine elsewhere. 

By the way, do we know if Radha is being written off the show or if they are replacing her? Pranali will be hard to match but I will be very disappointed to see Radha's character end like this. She deserves better.