How shameless can they be?

Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, favoritism is shamelessly obvious. Agreed pawan is a very good singer but giving him 3 songs for weeks and this time 4 is sickeningly sad and unfair to other contestants. And if that was not bad enough, rekha and the three naam ke judges on the table cheering and dancing like idiots, during maar gayi mujhe teri judaai, was ridiculous and bufoon like. 

Why was this not done for arunita on Saturday when she sang two songs from umraojaan so amazingly?

I hope the original producers of idol franchise revoke the rights to indian idol

Edited by suresh555 - 2 years ago

Did not realize, they gave him a 5th song in pretext of teaching rekha to play tabla? Ridiculous 

Sick is an understatement 

Originally posted by suresh555

Yes, favoritism is shamelessly obvious. Agreed pawan is a very good singer but giving him 3 songs for weeks and this time 4 is sickeningly sad and unfair to other contestants. And if that was not bad enough, rekha and the three naam ke judges on the table cheering and dancing like idiots, during maar gayi mujhe teri judaai, was ridiculous and bufoon like. 

Why was this not done for arunita on Saturday when she sang two songs from umraojaan so amazingly?

I hope the original producers of idol franchise revoke the rights to indian idol

I agree that the makers and judges are looking increasingly silly. The disconnect with public choice(s) is so huge this year that the entire image of Idol is threatened. By all means appreciate those you specially like - but don't look biased!

Still pawandeep fans are saying he is getting unfair treatment in the show 

This is too much . 5 songs!!

Edited by Karkerrna3 - 2 years ago

Yes 5 songs for Pawandeep was too much and then SMP gets just 1 song. So unfair.

Atleast himesh read my mind and said Nihal's performance was the best today and I agree, both his songs were amazing 

Why is no one talking about Anjali's 4 songs? This is too much 

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

Why is no one talking about Anjali's 4 songs? This is too much 

Because I fast forwarded her so I didn't know she got 4 songs. With pawan its being done for weeks now, getting 3 songs for some reason or other. Danish and or his mama gets extra footage too and with Anjali, it goes back and forth. Remember, last week she was reduced to chorus singing? 

Anything over 2 songs should strictly not be allowed but when the judges, guests, or hosts manipulate some favored contestants into extra songs, its shameful for them, not the contestants. Contestants do what they are told to do.

Because I fast forwarded her so I didn't know she got 4 songs. With pawan its being done for weeks now, getting 3 songs for some reason or other. Danish and or his mama gets extra footage too and with Anjali, it goes back and forth. Remember, last week she was reduced to chorus singing? 

just saw on YouTube, Anjali sang three songs.

More than 2 is too much, agreed.