Posted: 2 years ago

Day by day it's intoreable to watch manish gi's screen space.I am not a big fan of sirat.Still I can't tolerate his accusation list.All the episode he yells at sirat's name and bad mouthed her.

His choosing words for sirat is so harsh.

(Isn't kartik said he gave her proper ijjat/respect.

Then why he was silent when manish gi called her lalchi/greedy and what not??)

If he likes reha so much why don't he marry her?

lol to me😆😆.But don't like how he blindly trust and support her?

N.B- Sirat's mom will enter to torture us.Now daily new new drama.

Sirats Nani will tell the family, Sheila wasn’t a good mother, she always hated sirat and her own mother treats her as a step mum.

she left her daughter when she was eight, got married to another man mukesh he is her step dad. 

Sheila only loves her son only.

they both want to have sirat married so that they can their home.

nani tells them that she looked after sirat during her childhood and now aswell.

sirat looks after her aswell.

Sheila is not good mother to sirat and good daughter to sirats Nani.

nani tells him, don’t break this relation, she wants sirat to

Be happy in life and shiela made nani and sirats life miserable.

plz accept my grand daughter and don’t listen to her.

Originally posted by jannatsara

Day by day it's intoreable to watch manish gi's screen space.I am not a big fan of sirat.Still I can't tolerate his accusation list.All the episode he yells at sirat's name and bad mouthed her.

His choosing words for sirat is so harsh.

(Isn't kartik said he gave her proper ijjat/respect.

Then why he was silent when manish gi called her lalchi/greedy and what not??)

If he likes reha so much why don't he marry her?

lol to me😆😆.But don't like how he blindly trust and support her?

N.B- Sirat's mom will enter to torture us.Now daily new new drama.

This will make the show even more unbearable as we will soon  have sirat screeching at the top of her voice

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 2 years ago

Manish wants sheila in the house so Riya and Sheila can do conspiracy together. Sheila can do anything for money and Riya can use her. Sheila will create problems for kairav /akshu so kairav can start hating sirat and at a same time, Riya will try to win kairav’s heart.

Manish is waiting for the one moment when something extreme happen and kartik /kairav can throw sirat out of their life.

I want kartik/kairav throw sirat out of the house. Vedika, naira, sirat these all were pretty straight forward by nature, Goenka deserves daughter in law like riya. Eagerly waiting for kartik -Riya wedding. 

Neither vedika nor sirat deserves such a pathetic husband or in laws . Even naira didn’t deserve it but at last that was about KAIRA ðŸ¤¢

I agree....kartik has a big heart.so he can respect his father decision and get marry with reha...

They deserved reha as their daughter in law.

It will be great to see their situation.They can't do but anything....and bechara kartik can go on a ashram leaving behind his child.

or he can divorce her by giving a huge money

And later he can marry sirat.What's d problem what if its his fourth marriage.Isn't he said in 80s he will be heart breaker for girls.?😃

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

This will make the show even more unbearable as we will soon  have sirat screeching at the top of her voice

you can lower down tv volume.but for me it's unbearable to watch manish Gi's expression 

Sheila tells about past.
Sirats Nani tells the family dont beleive Sheila, she’s lying sirat didn’t do fake marriage at all, she’s making it up and she can’t be trusted at all.

dadi tells manish did you call her? 

Why?

she’s not good woman and hates her own daughter.

karthik sees manish talking Sheila and bribing her to make a fake story in a flashback.

he tells them he saw manish bribing Sheila to make a fake story of sirats fake marriage so he stop me and sirat getting married.

wants me to marry Rhea.

dadi swarna and others are shocked about it.

rheas parents comes to geonkas villa and tells them about her past, why she got divorced, she was pregnant, didn’t want it, she oborted it, her husband found out that she had a abortion and Rhea admitted that she only married him for wealthy.

dadi says I don’t want my kartik to marry Rhea and ruin his life and his kids life.

dadi says to Sheila your making things up and to ruin sirats life worse.

sirat tells manish everything about her childhood, she never loved, only hated me, left my dad and me.

Married another man and only loves her son.

nani says that’s the truth.

I keep the past hidden so, told her to forget the past, her life won’t get worse, she wanted to but I didn’t let her.

don’t believe my daughter.

All these stories that you write on every other post... Are they leaked upcoming ones, your predictions, or wishful thinking?

Because honestly I can never tell.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

All these stories that you write on every other post... Are they leaked upcoming ones, your predictions, or wishful thinking?

Because honestly I can never tell.

I think it is wishful thinking because they are generally wrong.

Sirat is the right one for karthik and not Rhea. 

In one of the episode she’s holding photo of kairavs parents and his sister akshara, half way of the pic she puts the her pic next to kairavs dad pic to show they are made for each other.

next when she hears akshara crying, the way she was talking to her and it was scaring her aswell.

and using her by saying she’s only one way ticket for her to get married to him.

then she’s says.she’ll throw his kids out of their dads life.

swarna comes, gets scared she might have heard what she was saying but was relieved that didn’t get caught red handed.

she wants to send akshara to baby care

Wants to admit gayu in mental asylum 

She’s a greedy gold digger.

Sirat isn’t like that, she loves kairav like her own

she’s had a sad life because of her mum.