Will they become a couple??

Poll Question :

Will Aniruddh & Manorama ever be a couple??

Poll Choice
No
Yes
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

I personally think that they won't become a couple. Aniruddh is clearly infatuated with Manorama & we don't know about her feelings. 

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

I personally think that they won't become a couple. Aniruddh is clearly infatuated with Manorama & we don't know about her feelings. 

But his infatuation prt is finfished he likes azaadi express 

Originally posted by Katy4566

But his infatuation prt is finfished he likes azaadi express 

When did that happen?? 

When did that happen?? 

It's the perspective of viewers...bcz after that confession he did not mention AE he only refer her manorama...he likes AE not manorama...

Again that admiration looks and all are not shown after that episode...that's why..

Umm sorry silent reader here but it was shown.he went in trance during joydeep rishta wen bon was dressing her up n the bgm played wen he was staring at her n bon asked hows she looking but yes he was hiding badly 

No never😡......That Tharki Roy Chowdhury do not deserve to be with Bondita .......

Originally posted by Zainu621

Umm sorry silent reader here but it was shown.he went in trance during joydeep rishta wen bon was dressing her up n the bgm played wen he was staring at her n bon asked hows she looking but yes he was hiding badly 

Really??? I didn't know that.☹️

Originally posted by Rudhita18

No never😡......That Tharki Roy Chowdhury do not deserve to be with Bondita .......

Tharki Roy Chowdhury 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Zainu621

Uhh hi. If I am not mistaken I think you only told na that you heard from somewhere that Manorama's wrap up shooting is happening. From where did you here it??? Please tell na.

Uhh hi. If I am not mistaken I think you only told na that you heard from somewhere that Manorama's wrap up shooting is happening. From where did you here it??? Please tell na.

Debalina yar no news of her wrap up she’s still very much there😰