•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Although I'm a big Param pankhi n my eyes has always been fixed on each n every of his characters be it Randhir or Rangeela or Fawad n now Ahaan.. 😍😍😍

Let's not get distracted n say it loud n clear the show stealer of the show is definitely Kartik Malhotra.. Specially last episode he was lit.. 

Kartik is the most relatable character at this moment.. He doesn't have any "girls should do this n that" issue.. He might make jokes about getting 2 GFs but his opinion was pretty clear regarding guys who cheat on girls .. 

He fights n teases Ahaan too coz Ahaan follows Daadi's steps way too much.. 

And inspite of growing up in a family where the matriarch head of the family thinks only Girls should do kitchen n household works (and this really is the scenario in most Indian houses) n Boys are meant to do outside work, Kartik doesn't believe in these discrimination n keep protesting... 

Him arguing with Daadi over why can't he help his sister in kitchen when she clearly needed help or teasing Sarla Aunty over her pride with jewellery n expensive sandals or arguing with Ahaan coz of his old school beliefs are really treat..  

So up until now not Ahaan n Ishqi but Kartik is the most well written character in this show n I really wish his character should have growth but shouldn't change drastically to highlight the leads coz GK has a tendency to ruin the best characters ...

Yes completely agree! 

But Param is a stunner 🔥

Originally posted by XxSicMNDVSxX

Yes completely agree! 

But Param is a stunner 🔥

That he is 😍

Love Kartik❤️. He is a cutie and his antics are so funny😆

Originally posted by kankabhor