Barrister Babu

Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Anyone can post the updates of the episode at his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be at a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes were discussed so I can update at the top

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Is anyone watching the show.........What was the precap?

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok guys finally happy vth precap..... frst time ARC plan worked fr Bon.... ARC planned "one stone two fruit", one marr drama( i hope so),sending Bon away and enjoying life vth zindagi baar pyar....  bt our Bon twisted tat plan, by accepting ARC's words,she spent time vth smiling ARC, and not answered in interview so wont move away frm him🤣🤣🤣... so ths way ARC training Bon🤣🤣 fr her ujjval bhavisiya....

NoraSM thumbnail

Precap is a bit confusing 

If Bon knows every answer, it means she is studying well in this house only, then why is Ani sending her to hostel? I thought it is because she was failing in her class, Makers are writing episodes instead of a plot/story 

A big loophole, which takes away the whole incentive behind this track

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

If Bon knows every answer, it means she is studying well in this house only, then why is Ani sending her to hostel? I thought it is because she was failing in her class, Makers are writing episodes instead of a plot/story 

Makers are in Baang effect yaar so thy vl show watever thy like 🤣🤣🤣,joking yaar....

On serious note,its  becoz ARC dont get Bon's mentality ususal... in all situation only his obsessive thoughts comes bfre all ....

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

And after all this how can bon trust her pati babu and be with him ?? He did second marriage and is always sidelining u ?? Bon needs to move out and makers are making her rebellious teen not a grown up to compose herself and be indifferent to ani for polygamy it shows that due to lack of her emotional maturity she is unable to process her life decisions 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He just wants to eliminate all possibilities of bon being with him not realising all his  actions are impulsive be it polygamy or child amrriage revealing truth ,it will prove ani wanted to marry manorama 

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rajiraji14

Makers are in Baang effect yaar so thy vl show watever thy like 🤣🤣🤣,joking yaar....

On serious note,its  becoz ARC dont get Bon's mentality ususal... in all situation only his obsessive thoughts comes bfre all ....

I don't agree that those feelings for Manorama are still there or he did anything to act on those feelings, Mostly written out of his character so I don't dwell on his marriage or infatuation as Mano is not an important character.

It is lazy writing, If Bon is studying well then the whole track was not needed, pad to rahi hai, what does Ani dislike, her reading position?

RUDY575 thumbnail