Ishk Par Zor Nahin

What will happen🤔

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What do you guys think , Sonu and Raj ki shaadi hogi🤔

Mayank and Ishqi ki to defiently nahi hogi , par inki shaadi rukne ke liye Mayank and Sonu ka past samne aana zaroori hai and if aisa hua to Sonu ki shaadi bhi most probably cancel ho jayegi and given the character of Raj he will not be able to do anything🤔

Then may be just may be Ishqi will help Sonu to marry Raj secretly because of love and Ahaan will get angry with her for this 😆

Just my imagination 🤪 

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Last epi there was a scene when Sonu tells Raj she has something important to share with him .. I really hope she tells Raj everything abt Mayank .. 

Sonu n Raj wedding will happen I believe .. But yes with lots of drama n Sarla Aunty will come to know abt Sonu-Mayank n she'll create big fuss out of it .. GK shows usually have this one loud female character who create lots of problems ..Here we have Sarla Aunty n I feel she's here to stay n taunt Sonu .. 

bubblesort thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Last epi there was a scene when Sonu tells Raj she has something important to share with him .. I really hope she tells Raj everything abt Mayank .. 

Sonu n Raj wedding will happen I believe .. But yes with lots of drama n Sarla Aunty will come to know abt Sonu-Mayank n she'll create big fuss out of it .. GK shows usually have this one loud female character who create lots of problems ..Here we have Sarla Aunty n I feel she's here to stay n taunt Sonu .. 

I too really want Sonu to tell Raj everything , it will not create any misunderstanding between them when truth will be revealed , but even then I don't really think he will be able to take stand for her in front of his mother

May be their marriage will happen but they will delay it otherwise there will not be any reason for Sonu and Sarla aunty to be present . 

I want to know truth mandap tak pauchega ya pehle hi bhaar aa jayega😆

Ya , GK shows have one loud character almost all the time😆 Sarla aunty or pricetag aunty fits the category very well although I find her annoying instead of funny most of the time🤪

P.S. What can I call you? ( If you don't mind😊)

Maxine_May thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bubblesort

I too really want Sonu to tell Raj everything , it will not create any misunderstanding between them when truth will be revealed , but even then I don't really think he will be able to take stand for her in front of his mother

May be their marriage will happen but they will delay it otherwise there will not be any reason for Sonu and Sarla aunty to be present . 

I want to know truth mandap tak pauchega ya pehle hi bhaar aa jayega😆

Ya , GK shows have one loud character almost all the time😆 Sarla aunty or pricetag aunty fits the category very well although I find her annoying instead of funny most of the time🤪

P.S. What can I call you? ( If you don't mind😊)

I think Sonu ke shaadi Raj se hi hogi .. Coz there won't be any drama if she gets married to Mayank .. Mayank is a creep but his parents I feel are good people .. 

And Raj imo is kind of a guy who would want to balance btwn a loving wife n loud annoying mother .. Hence too much drama 😆

My name is Soniya .. What's your name?? 😊

bubblesort thumbnail

I think Sonu ke shaadi Raj se hi hogi .. Coz there won't be any drama if she gets married to Mayank .. Mayank is a creep but his parents I feel are good people .. 

And Raj imo is kind of a guy who would want to balance btwn a loving wife n loud annoying mother .. Hence too much drama 😆

My name is Soniya .. What's your name?? 😊

Hello Soniya🤗 You can call me Sume😊

Ya shaadi to probably Raj and Sonu ki hi hogi , after a hugeeee drama😆

Mayank picture mein rahega ki nahi after truth revelation , ye dekhna hoga , most probably rahega 

Abhi to Ahaan ki girlfriend ki entry bhi baki hai na , dekhte hai kya dhmaal layegi apne sath🤪😆

P.S. Soniya tumhe pata hai kya ki TRP kitni aayi show ki??

Edited by bubblesort - 3 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail

Hello Soniya🤗 You can call me Sume😊

Ya shaadi to probably Raj and Sonu ki hi hogi , after a hugeeee drama😆

Mayank picture mein rahega ki nahi after truth revelation , ye dekhna hoga , most probably rahega 

Abhi to Ahaan ki girlfriend ki entry bhi baki hai na , dekhte hai kya dhmaal layegi apne sath🤪😆

P.S. Soniya tumhe pata hai kya ki TRP kitni aayi show ki??

Yep Ahaan's GF Rhea 😆 

Online TRP is 25 .. It's on no. 7 from Top 10 shows 

TV TRP 0.4

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Mayank will blackmail or kidnap Sonu so the Sonu-Raj wedding will not happen. Because they have been hinting that Sonu will runaway like her mother. Ahaan will also misunderstand Sonu thinking that she ran away willingly. But I think Ishki will try to find out the truth. 

Obviously there will be lot of drama but I think this won't create a misunderstanding between Ishkhan. In fact, Ahaan might feel guilty because it is because of his sister,  Ishki's wedding did not happen. Eventually, they will come closer, find out things about each other, try to understand each other, and find Mayank's truth together. 

Edited by kankabhor - 3 years ago
bubblesort thumbnail

Yep Ahaan's GF Rhea 😆 

Online TRP is 25 .. It's on no. 7 from Top 10 shows 

TV TRP 0.4

Thanks 👍🏼

Did it increased or decreased from 1st week trp?

P.S. Can you please make a TRP Analysis thread ?

bubblesort thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

I think Mayank will blackmail or kidnap Sonu so the Sonu-Raj wedding will not happen. Because they have been hinting that Sonu will runaway like her mother. Ahaan will also misunderstand Sonu thinking that she ran away willingly. But I think Ishki will try to find out the truth. 

Obviously there will be lot of drama but I think this won't create a misunderstanding between Ishkhan. In fact, Ahaan might feel guilty because it is because of his sister,  Ishki's wedding did not happen. Eventually, they will come closer, find out things about each other, try to understand each other, and find Mayank's truth together. 

Ya , it may go in that way too. But I guess at last Sonu and Raj will marry otherwise that creepy Mayank will win 😔

It's GK show yar , misunderstandings between leads are part and parcel of her shows😆 But I will be very much happy if here she makes an exception😛

P.S. What can I call you?( If you don't mind😊)

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya , it may go in that way too. But I guess at last Sonu and Raj will marry otherwise that creepy Mayank will win 😔

It's GK show yar , misunderstandings between leads are part and parcel of her shows😆 But I will be very much happy if here she makes an exception😛

P.S. What can I call you?( If you don't mind😊)

You can call me Kanika. I am from QH forum. What should I call you?

Yeah, the GK show has a similar pattern but I hope we get to see some new twists this time. I like both actors here. So hope for some chemistry with good story.